Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:14 am
PS: BTW I fell in love with Ichimoku they colour space nicely and give me the illusion of some kind of cloud that has meaning. The creator also hit something and that is a pattern that fits with Orbit really nice I love the feel of the Cloud it gives me. I must get to the Cloud for you to understand and realize my meansings.

If you like clouds so much, take this...
This is many times better and more useful than standard Ichimoku. The version was modified by our friend Hakan for one of the projects...
You can adjust the colors according to your preferences, you don’t need to change the other parameters, they are perfect
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 3):
Darkdoji, RollerAndTrading, solarian

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:58 am If you like clouds so much, take this...
This is many times better and more useful than standard Ichimoku. The version was modified by our friend Hakan for one of the projects...

Alternative_Ichimoku_v07 BT___HG.ex4
Alter.set

You can adjust the colors according to your preferences, you don’t need to change the other parameters, they are perfect

I find this very interesting on many fronts and will certainly give an important view. This is because it presents me with a good opportunity to locate the Orbit logic in our thinking when we trade by Orbit. Any time we fail to do that, we miss the point and gain a risk of losing (or winning less than we can). Hakan is an amazing coder the tool is perfect really smooth. If I were to be employing elements of Ichimoku in my thinking I would use only his tool it is exceptional. I know this because it fits Orbit exactly and so adds no additional information to the model. Of course the aesthetics of Ichimoku standard or Hakan (i.e. by aesthetics I mean the functionality of reminding a trend), is another matter. For example, @ImpLaNT admits he is unable to trade Orbit at all. Or to no degree of which he is proud to announce at this point. Yet he shows the solution to his own very problem on the Screenface with the Ichimoku live and direct. It amazes me that a trader can be so egocentric as to become blind to such a simple solution and one that has always been available to him. Of course again it will not be true that this is true of @ImpLaNT alone so I would like to say more about what I mean above but I am preoccupied at this time with other things. I will come back in a day or two.

(-_-)

Traders are egocentric when they believe that they can find the market solution by some "Grail" of their own creation and a solution which while 100% correct is known to and works for them alone. But that is a defective mentality in trading and one that thwarts ability. For any solution like that to be true in the first place it MUST be one that anyone and everyone can learn easily and so there can be no exceptional solutions in the first place. The idea that anyone is so intelligent in trading or is so unique in understanding as to find a solution that is true but of which its truth is only obvious to him stokes fallacies a) The normal curve disagrees b) It is not therefore true in life and rarely true even by accident. It will not stop people expressing such thinking but I am just saying it harms them more than helps and usually they are looking for that hopelessness while losing on trades anyone at all can relate to and win every time using Orbit the Tool.

(-_-)

PS: I did not discover Chaos and I did not create the equation we use I only discovered the pattern and so realized the equation was in fact the same as the Rules of Recursion. I was NOT trying to develop an exceptional "system" I just wanted to know how the market works and in the process discovered the FUNDAMENTAL SOLUTION. Just in case anyone mixes it up.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
RollerAndTrading

dave111

I have an question can you or anyone that know orbit help me understand if i understanding orbit correctly. In the picture below here is my meaning of what i think the system is telling me

1. Follow the arrows if all of them are pointing in one direction more than likely thats the direction the market is going to go.
2.trade risk mean = do not trade in that direction
3. Price action S,M,L term mean market is down and should have another move to push lower
4.fractal pattern n= short term trend, n2-n6 = Medium term trend, n7-n9 = Long term trend
5. KSO if -n box is colored in mean short term trend is down. if box starts to print in the middle is confirming trend could possibly start to reverse.
6. Price dynamic mean if big arrow is pointing down trend is bearish but if small arrow is pointing up mean price is retracing back.
7. Spot trades just follow arrow.

Initial Value = I don't know (need help), Initial Value (need help) I also don't know what the indicator next to spot trades mean as well
Term Trades= I don't know (need help understanding what closed and open mean)
can someone help me understand them?
Attachments
These users thanked the author Ikeyoung27 for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, RollerAndTrading

HappyRe: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

O, wad some Power the giftie gie us
To see oursels as others see us!
" - Robert Burns, 'To a Louse'

It is only fitting that I respond to this thread almost exactly one year since it got started. In that time there have been 191 pages wherein we've been assured repeatedly by the thread starter that what is being presented to us is the most amazing and revolutionary discovery in the history of the financial markets. No small claim. But that's not the end of it; far from it! Not only is this chaotic 'model' 100% accurate at all times, it is also unbelievably SIMPLE to boot. In his own words:
Darkdoji wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:12 am THE AUDACITY TO INDEFINITE WEALTH ?

I do not see how people are not making tons of money from Orbit. It is THE simplest and surest way to trading wealth or professional status if that is what you want.
and
Darkdoji wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:38 pmThey are the crazy simple rules you know and must use to trade by Orbit
and
Darkdoji wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:58 pmI am almost going insane with anger because this is so simple and direct it is crazy that I have to be distracted this early morning from my trading because we are still discussing how to trade Orbit?
Gee, aren't we lucky to have stumbled across it then? Umm, well..

In reality, what has actually been presented to us is ever increasingly complex gobbledygook. I am sure that if I were to conduct a poll amongst every person that has read and contributed to this thread - and if they were being completely honest - then a grand total of NONE of them would be able to tell you how this 'simple' model works. Even the die hard ass kissers would have to admit this unsavoury truth.

I know this may come as a shock to you, DarkDopey, but simple things are (drumroll please)... SIMPLE!

On the other hand, Kinematic Similitude Oscillators and Fluctuants and Inverse Ons and Saddles and Anti-Persistent Series and Singularities and Finite Loop Equilibriums and Ordinals and Aperiodic Trajectories and Strange Attractors and Functions and Equations and Algorithms and Rules of Recursion and Bijections and Surjections and Homeomorphic Processes and Bounded Space and Topologies and Layered Mappings and Range Arrows and Spot Arrows and Cyclicality and open/closed Term Trades and Inductive Signalling and Nsigns and Aqua/Magenta/Gold Semaphores and Phase-in Cohesions and Synchrony and Affine Fractals and Partitions and Axial Transforms and MRI's and Negative Lines of Equality and Solar Winds and Phaselocks and Scalar Values and Pivoting Indexes and Inflectors and Nonmonotonics and Intermittency and Command 0, 1 & 2's and Screenfaces and separate Control Screens, are NOT simple!!!

Question: Do you understand this?

As far as I can see there are only two possibilities:

1. You are a genius of unimaginable proportions (who just happens to moonlight as a rather crappy singer) and are so far above us that you are unable to comprehend that what is 'simple' to you is infinitely complex for the rest of us mere mortals.
2. You're full of excrement and have some psychological messiah complex that gets off on fawning attention.

I'll leave it to the other (unfortunate) readers of this thread to make up their own minds as to which of the above options is more likely. Whilst (cough, cough) not at all wanting to sway anyone's opinion one way or other I will however point out a few things you may also wish to ponder before coming to a conclusion. First there's this:
Darkdoji wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:26 amplease note that I am a professional trader
Which should be juxtaposed against this:
Darkdoji wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:08 amI do not care very much about trading I care only for market dynamics and the tool I would want make in the cloud. I really am focused on making a tool much more than I am about making money day to day trading.
Ok, I suppose it's possible that you could be a professional trader and yet not care very much about trading... I guess. But at the same time, if you look at the only tangible thing we have to show any proof that you trade at all, i.e. post1295502226.html#p1295502226, then it appears you are using micro-lot positions. Hmm... I'll also skirt around the posts wherein you spoke about oversleeping and not being able to trade because of generator issues - you know, things that 'professionals' have to deal with on an all too regular basis.

At this juncture I'd like to direct the next part of this diatribe to poor old ImpLaNT. Since the beginning of this ludicrous thread I think it's safe to say that you've been DarkDopey's most loyal supporter. For most of it you have in fact been almost nauseatingly obsequious with your epithets for him; the most frequent being the cringeworthy 'master'. Every time you uttered it in your posts I was reminded of the character of Renfield from the 1992 Bram Stoker's Dracula film:

https://youtu.be/KDkSUXOlHbo?t=2354

Unfortunately, as you have recently found out, your constant brown-nosing has not paid you back. Having merely hinted at something other than blind devotion, the 'maaaaster' has shown his true colours and your treatment now resembles this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J_aBAgsVKg

While you were sucking up to him it was this:
Darkdoji wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:41 pmI know you to be extremely competent and from what you have said here you validate that belief on my part.
and:
Darkdoji wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:35 pmWhen I mention your competence it reflects observations (e.g. you have shown 4 wins I assume out of 4 trades just in a few days) and I did not say more than that. I am someone who designs measures.
But alas, now you have dared question his Holiness, all you get is this instead:
Darkdoji wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:08 am@ImpLaNT admits he is unable to trade Orbit at all. Or to no degree of which he is proud to announce at this point. Yet he shows the solution to his own very problem on the Screenface with the Ichimoku live and direct. It amazes me that a trader can be so egocentric
Egocentric! As if to hammer it home, he followed up in the very next post by applying the insult across the board to the rest of us:
Darkdoji wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:39 amTraders are egocentric

He, of course, is immune to such human frailties and hasn't at all displayed ANY egocentric (not to mention downright hypocritical) tendencies whatsoever. Well, except for these paltry few examples:

Exhibit (A) - to Josi:

Darkdoji wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:27 pmListen loudmouth a lack of humility will not serve you sir when the head on your shoulders is an empty one. Shut it. I have said it before and I will say it again I do not suffer fools gladly.

and

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:40 pmI hope so too but of course ignorance of the type you bring does not help. But thanks for letting me know you are alive and well. Goodbye though.

What's that you say - I'm being unfair and that he was only getting his own back because Josi was cheeky to him? Well, maybe that would hold water if it were an isolated incident; but it's not!

Exhibit (B) - to Regit

This first part is in relation to a trade Regit took:

Darkdoji wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:52 amIt is a good trade with good expectations and hope you manage it well

Then Regit came back to show that it was a loser:

regit wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:33 pmUPDATE The buy position was stopped out.

Aww-oh. We have ourselves a situation here for Master Dopey, don't we? A ringing endorsement of a potential disciple's foray into the 100/100 Orbit world and then the aforesaid apostle-to-be's failure?! This will NOT do!!! Time to formulate a way to backtrack. I know, how about insult the hell out of the poor guy and pretend nobody saw the earlier post? Yeah, that should do the trick:

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:08 amIn my considered view your conclusion is highly incompetent - very indeed so

Quickly followed by:

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:14 amHey, listen here I do not care for your trade per second...

PLUS: You are not grounded in the tool so why did you think one mismanaged trade by you justifies an announcement in a HUGE rush? 6 or so hours makes you an expert? Not sure that is the scientific method. You told me you were a scientist once --- not so sure now.

Do you see, ImpLaNT, you aren't so alone anymore?! In fact, Regit got shafted even harder than you did. Look at this final backhanded compliment:

Darkdoji wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:53 pm@regit has promised community service ------------------> he is a scientist and an expert at putting technical brochures together. So he asked and I sent him all the original files of all the key Orbit books needed to train on and reference ahead. So we expect his output before the week ends. Should be good and we thank @regit in advance for his contribution.

What's that? Some of you still aren't convinced that we have here a case of the pot calling the kettle black? Well, lemme throw some more examples of this truly 'humble' and 'generous' gentleman's reasonable responses your way forthwith. In no particular order:

Darkdoji wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:38 amI know that some of the things we have put out would be intellectually inaccessible to (beyond the mental comprehension of), some traders and visiting members to the thread - especially those not particularly adept at any kind of analytical thought or those not naturally inclined to do well in joined up thinking

and

Darkdoji wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:29 amYea I understand Americans. Yea I really do. I was once a highly paid person in American Service. Been around me yea. Then later the British poached me. Yea I know. Impulsive yes? Compulsive Yes? I know man. I know, that is why I said to you tame it. Did I not? Not just America man it is the world over different personalities. Yea that is right we all just tame it man. That is what we do. We tame it. Oh Military yea I know that too. Yea I know I really do. Take care man

(-_-)

PS: It all on my resume. It is public knowledge.

and

Darkdoji wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:33 amYou ask a stupid question ---------------> a very stupid question. Please do not do it again. I do not suffer fools. Second, are you blind or you leave your brain elsewhere when you come on the thread? Can you not see? And do you not feel sir that it is truly idiotic to be asking me a question you should be asking @Italian Trader? I have told you before Orbit is not for slow minds like you. Stop coming around you are wasting your time. Get it?

(-_-)

PS: I will ignore your posts serially and do NOT on any account address me again EVER. Get it?

and

Darkdoji wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:38 amWould you rather I died with my truth?

and

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:37 amYou have no formal training in logic

and

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:22 amSeems to me this thing is intellectually inaccessible to you. In your shoes I would move away and NOT come back until I know what I am talking about.

and

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:33 pm Yes not sure this is for you. Use your current simple system. Cheers

Whew! I don't know he does it. How can someone this modest and self-effacing live in a world full of egocentric scumbags? You know, such horrible souls as ffsss, Ikeyoung27, saishala, gaarmitaar and RplusT, who all had the temerity at one time or other to call into question his Majesty's absolute authority.

Anyway, I think I've made my point. I'll just give one more example for no other reason that I can't help myself:

Exhibit (C) - to jullian29

... who had the sheer nerve to ask these totally unfair and irrelevant questions to someone who - may I remind you - is claiming to have found THE ONLY THEORY THAT EXPLAINS ALL MARKET MOVEMENTS:

jullian29 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:40 amI have a lot of questions:

- have you already made millions with this? why are you still waiting for investors for your cloud project? how much would it cost? are you still in your country?

- can it be used in renko, range, or even tick charts? isn't there supposed to be no timeframe? should this only used on the 4hr chart?

- do you believe in your 100/100 model? are you trading gold with 100 lot size? can you not make a market scanner? can you not hire a coder to make it?

- are you planning to sell out? what version are you using? why give out a different version? is there an agenda with this "mine" vs "your/s" versions?

- why are there no signals/alerts? aren't the commands supposed to be so simple, why not just use a simple "buy" or "sell" text on the screen? when you already have your calculations done internally, what are all the items on the screen

when a combination/s of them would only boil down to 1,2,3 commands?

- are you a savant? can you speak/write/draw/illustrate plainly? do you have a problem communicating your ideas? do you just disregard other people's opinion you don't agree with?

- why are you posting in a trading forum? are you a scientist or a trader, which is it? do you plan on publishing this to the scientific community to be peer reviewed

Did DarkDopey answer ANY of these most salient of queries? Did he hell!

When pressed a second time by jullian29 to at least answer the very first question he once again avoided it by saying this:

Darkdoji wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:10 pmApart from being personal the question is stupid.

Not content with this utter dismissal, he had to come back later with this howler:

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:47 pmI just want you to show everybody that you are an idiot. I mean clinical idiot.

All of this from someone claiming the rest of us are egocentric.

In closing, for those that are still (insanely) true believers in this mental case's nonsense, consider that for an entire year he's been drumming on and on and on about wanting to have a 'cloud' version of the stupid software. As jullian29 pointed out, if Dopey really did have a model of the markets which allowed for 100 out of 100 RISK FREE trades, then he would have been able to trade his way to a fortune and realised his cloud based dream already. For those who make excuses for him then you are hopelessly clouded in your judgement. And for the man himself, you're living in cloud cuckoo land!

Adios and goodnight.
These users thanked the author WilliamB for the post (total 4):
Darkdoji, jullian29, regit, RollerAndTrading

I can’t say orbit is an 100 % win probability system . But I can say that by learning what is presented on the chart is helping me kinda understand what the market is doing . I feel like he over complicate the strategy because he doesn’t go over it in simple terms but I’m starting to understand it bit by bit just takes a lot of time to get to that point . What I mentioned above is accurate as far as my last post .
These users thanked the author Ikeyoung27 for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, RollerAndTrading

ImpLaNT wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:58 am If you like clouds so much, take this...

Alternative_Ichimoku_v07 BT___HG.ex4
Alter.set

I have not looked at Ichimoku strategy since baby pips and do not recall any specific details now. However, it is "technical" analysis and that is something anyone becomes an "expert" in, in a day or two, plus all "technical" analysis is the same and says price fluctuates to "support" to rise and to "resistance" to fall. Meaning, you buy pivots off of "support" and "sell" pivots off of "resistance."
Chaos explains the same thing differently telling us that price folds a range to translate (stretch) trading space up or down a current trading range. Assuming the simple idea notified by chaos is a "complexity" and not comprehensible by anyone unless you have a PhD in mathematics, it strikes me from the screenshot above, that the meaning in both chaos and "technical" analysis becomes visually explicit when we find (as in the screenshot), a congruence in both ideas in terms of the “system” of Semaphore pivoting obvious from the shot. We know the Fibs in MRI represent folding space and can therefore see that they are the location for “Stops" and pivots when they have a red or green sign behind them. So for a day trader I must ask, is it not therefore a simple matter to equate the two ideas as we follow the obvious signs on Screenface? Looking at the history implied in the screenshot we see ------> does it require any mathematics to then trade Orbit from the Aqua Crown to the last dot low as we see? How is it possible to lose a single trade in the series we see if in fact Orbit the Tool is correct 100/100 times? Has there been an event where this is not true? My point in all of this, is that, if Orbit is not found to fail (and regardless of our doubts from time to time), would trading the obvious setups lined out over history in the screenshot here not have proved to us by now the efficacy (or not) of Orbit and the ease and simplicity (or not) of trading by chaos?
But it is not Ichimoku alone it is in fact any and all "technical" systems. For a "technical" system to be true to any degree it MUST check out against Orbit as simply as @ImpLaNT shows in the Ichimoku "system" he trades. So in fact one can for instance use fascinating single "indicator systems” such as the Better Bollinger Bands and others to define their own trading "systems" in the same way as @ImpLaNT demonstrates his "system" conjoint with Orbit (e.g. take trades matching band deviation values that are followed by a change in sign). In this way, taking advantage of Orbit in that a) It always has the true trend correct b) It's timing is explicit and c) Its market context is complete. But instead my friend Dr. @ImpLaNT who is one of the most egocentric traders I know (he knows everything and no one knows anything at all but him), has become so frustrated by his lack of progress as to resort to trying to somehow pin blame on me by telling lies against me in saying that I said ""technical" indicators are "evil"" even when it is obvious I use them really well? Can he show me stating so anywhere? Of course not in this life. But since he cannot "get it" after so many trials "everyone" and "anyone" can go to hell and the fastest route to sending us all to hell of course is to malign the idea (simple as it is), by false attributions to its chief advocate (which is pretty cruel and self-centred in my book).
What is bothersome in that assertion is the word "evil", because it comes from the deepest recesses of a mentality. I am somehow an evil being (some kind of Rasputin in trading), since I have come up with something that is indisputable but unrealizable by such a foremost "expert" as himself. But he is the one that fails to articulate because he feels superior to everyone and must find some imaginary solution that ONLY he knows because he is more intelligent than everyone here and "systems" such as by @Funchi, @BeatlemaniaSA, @XARD, @Meyney etc are all less than worthy. Yet these are some of the finest "systems" possible when limited to "technical" analysis as he is and are all the same in overlay in the context of Orbit (anyone can check this fact out as with any “technical” system, the same way we see @ImpLaNT's). Again, all and every "technical" "system" MUST fit Orbit to work as we can now see by @ImpLaNT's preferred "system" and it is an error not to take advantage of such congruence while following the tenets of what we have tried to espouse here on this thread (risk-free space, Commands 0, 1 and 2, nSign On, Command 0 On, Inverse On, Fluctuant On, etc).
So to close, @ImpLaNT shows us a good example of how one might look at and trade by Orbit the tool in Conjoint Mode. And this is to be encouraged. I can only suggest to @ImpLaNT that if only he can come down to our level he will find for the first time in his very long but arid career that he has become a trader at last. Now most traders are no different than what I see in @ImpLaNT in that everyone starts off looking for what is falsely dubbed "an edge," but which at best ends up meaning good signals (which is already commonplace), and which I have shown does not improve anyone's prospects unless she has control --- TOTAL CONTROL. This means trading by Orbit directly if you can or in Conjoint Mode if not so clear at first. Pretty simple I would argue. There is nothing anyone of us knows that is so special it is a secret that somehow gives us a special advantage (Not Possible), we can only become exceptional traders by using what everyone knows well. The truth is always an open secret as we see right here.

(-_-)

Ikeyoung27 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:15 pm I can’t say orbit is an 100 % win probability system . But I can say that by learning what is presented on the chart is helping me kinda understand what the market is doing . I feel like he over complicate the strategy because he doesn’t go over it in simple terms but I’m starting to understand it bit by bit just takes a lot of time to get to that point . What I mentioned above is accurate as far as my last post .
Orbit the Tool is NOT a trading "system" it is an Oscillator Model of the market. This means it is a complete theory of the market which you study, understand and adopt or reject as suits you. If you want a trading system there are lots of them around and you can choose any that pleases you or develop one yourself even from Orbit as shown in my post above. Orbit the Tool is correct 100/100 times (that is why it is mathematical model of the market and NOT a "trading system"), any day you find this not to be true please document and show here we would be happy to know that information but we assure that you cannot find that in a million years as it runs the market equation, however you need to understand that in context and not in the simplistic sense most "technical" types interpret. I am sorry I am extremely poor at english and drawing stuff to explain a thing as simple as Complex Dynamical Systems so that everyone understands at once and is able to use Orbit the Tool in 3 seconds flat. I apologise for this given it is a whole field of advanced mathematical study. However, I attach for you especially, some of the material that might help you along which I admit is in extremely poor english and graphical presentation but is so far my best effort. What is not clear to you, you may ask here and if you disagree with anything kindly show proof of error and we will respond. Cheers and welcome if you really want to understand this new concept in trading.

The Crow (-_-)

PS: The difference highlighted is critical to starting to understand Orbit. Most "technical" traders feel qualified to come here and trade Orbit as "a trading system" because they feel they have had 15 to 20 years experience trading. Chaos shows that such experience and understanding as they have is useless in understanding and trading chaotic systems (markets), therefore one must not assume but remain humble to know the specifics of the thinking before feeling that confident.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Mundu19

WilliamB wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:26 pmO, wad some Power the giftie gie us
To see oursels as others see us!
" - Robert Burns, 'To a Louse'
@WilliamB

I have the following to say:

1. Have you ever seriously tried the Orbit method?

2. I can only speak for myself, but it works for me, even I don't understand everything.

3. Is this thread a bit strange and differs from normal threads and trading methods? Sure!

4. Is the atmosphere here a bit rough from time to time. Yes!

5. Will Orbit lead to a dead end? Maybe, Orbit has an expiry date, and I'm not sure what the cloud version will be.

6. Does Samm spent a shitload of time, work, and effort in this thread? Definitely!

We are all grown humans. Nobody has to be here. When you think everything is bs you can move on.
These users thanked the author ForexFux for the post (total 3):
Jackson Doh, Darkdoji, RollerAndTrading