Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ItalianTrader wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:00 am Been a little bit busy but here are today's trade :

This one already closed this afternoon (tp)
Hi Italian I find your results truly impressive and the way you keep it simple (to the book), is awesome. Of course you would make a lot more money if a) you target H4 Crowns and b) trade them point to point. You clearly understand the point to point logic and have excellent skills in entry and exit (since all your trades TP). My point however, is that the same exact skills you now exhibit so fluently will markedly extend (maximize) profitability by hunting for H4 Crowns and trading them point to point. At first (and given most people are more afraid than ambitious), you might think something will go wrong holding trades for 10,000 points or more. But I assure you once the level 1 command is on and you trade from a crown head you will collect your $10,000 or so or more each time (assuming 1$ lot), and I am right here to shame if I am wrong. I find trying to trade everyday not as profitable as trading Crowns and it is the same skills you use now to trade whiteheads and blackheads that you use for trading Crowns (Aqua, Gold and Magenta). They are super safe once command = Level 1 especially at inception. I trade intraday and show here just to encourage participation. But frankly the tool gives you all the money between 2 Crown points. Be the first to show us that it is in fact not a dream to actually make $thousands per period as a retail trader. I hope you understand and keep to the book. Keep it as simple as before. But of course only when you are ready though you can try it demo just to prove to yourself that there is no risk once command = (level 1) = true you can make $thousands right now with the skills you have. Cheers

The Crow (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, ItalianTrader, Mundu19

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

THE AUDACITY TO INDEFINITE WEALTH ?

I do not see how people are not making tons of money from Orbit. It is THE simplest and surest way to trading wealth or professional status if that is what you want. Think about the logic alone. Is there anything simpler? THAN a) A diagonal b) Change in spot trades + change in range arrow = firm opportunity up or down. c) But if you want to stay perfectly safe trade only the direction of the given diagonal per period and that way you are in risk - free space.

I find it amazing that something as simple as THAT have very few takers? Meanwhile 93% of the people trading anywhere (retail or institutional or whatever) are out and out serial losers or just about breakeven when they are extremely lucky? And here is something that allows you win every trade and few have the sense? I really fell down laughing today. Because there is no help or effort that saves the retail trader from himself. I mean there is no sense in which you can lose trading a simple pattern. The pattern that Orbit trades.

I FEEL LIKE GIVING UP ON THE THREAD. WHAT IS THE POINT? WHY? SOMETHING SO, SO SIMPLE AND ONLY A FEW? VERY FEW! WHY SPEND TIME IN THE THREAD WHY NOT SIMPLY WORK WITH THE FEW? wHY? SOMETHING SO SIMPLE?

(_-_) iNVERTED

PS: Look at the Ordinals S and M and L next to the range arrow. S and M are directed (single arrows) and L is fluctuating (double arrows up first black and down later red). This tells the trader that at this stage we have a pullback off of 2 (Y) a blackhead at Low. How far is it going? A blackhead high Circa the weekly average line so this is like mean reversion at market scale (in fractal terms the 6n partition = granular 8n or WK which is the lateral (spread out) expression of the vertically fluctuating 9n or MN or the unit). I cannot lose and I do not see why anyone should.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Mundu19

People dont want to take the time to learn & practice until perfection
People also think there are more simple ways
But in reality there isnt, ive experienced all of them
Most people give up when they perceive alot of information but its a hurtle of psychology
They go every other way as long as it looks difficult
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Darkdoji
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Chickenspicy wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:55 am People dont want to take the time to learn & practice until perfection
People also think there are more simple ways
But in reality there isnt, ive experienced all of them
Most people give up when they perceive alot of information but its a hurtle of psychology
They go every other way as long as it looks difficult
But my point is the way @Italian Trader does it ------------------------> it is clearly the simplest thing you can think of in trading. How does he see it and others do not? See what he says above he did to gain all wins and this was while he was busy in the office or something. I agree you make a lot of sense from you insight and knowledge of trader psychology. But @Italian Traders trades disproves any notion of difficulty (just read how he says he trades). Classic simplicity.

(-_-)

PS: A complete antithesis of difficult.
Chickenspicy, ItalianTrader

ive done some expirementing to see how long i can hold a position before trend will end
as you can see this is not a very good idea because it will be too late before can exit position safely
it is better to get in trend early with command 1 from crown to crown
or point to point with range arrow and 6n spot trade like Italian
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Darkdoji
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Chickenspicy wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:42 pm ive done some expirementing to see how long i can hold a position before trend will end
as you can see this is not a very good idea because it will be too late before can exit position safely
it is better to get in trend early with command 1 from crown to crown
or point to point with range arrow and 6n spot trade like Italian

Nice work. But think of the bigger picture not the short term action. It will always work in the bigger picture because of symmetry but the problem is we rarely ever find perfect entries. For example, we are not there when the best entry action is on or whatever else keeps a trader from being available at the right time. But you solve by symmetry. I would think as follows:

a) A diagonal is given so price is trading along a fixed direction.
b) Wherever price goes it will not go outside the line that defines the shape of the pattern (we call that 0 which is equal to the start semaphore of the given diagonal).
c) Therefore I have no risk if on any H4 pivot high for a diagonal down or H4 pivot low for a diagonal up I join the trend to hold for the rest of the range.
d) For as long as Begin Semaphore Crown is NOT equal to End Semaphore Crown (and the primary command is unchanged) we still have space in direction.
e) So on some days in addition to my joining entry which I hold, I can add again and hold on pullbacks for the same direction or I can day trade opportunities that I see.
f) So the issue is your mind. You must know to think that we are describing a continuous flow unconditionally ------> nothing will change flow direction.
g) With that in mind and also knowing that the pattern is respected e.g. Lower Highs for a fall and Higher Lows for a rise (are respected). You determine your actions.

So it is a question of going behind the command and understanding that there is a force that makes this true always. A mathematical equation just like that in compound interest so cannot fail and indeed does not fail as you will observe over time. You cannot bring experience forward but you can rely on knowledge forward.

Please do I make sense? If not please point out areas you do not agree with or understand or simply want to talk more about. But if you think the above through it will help..

(-_-)

PS: Your focus is on the larger diagonal not the short term action. You are trading a continuous flow unconditionally when level 1 command is given subject to pullbacks which resume price in the same direction. With such certainties you arrange your trading. The trend is not your short-term trade because your short-term is only a fluctuant and a part of the larger picture.
Chickenspicy, Mundu19