Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:13 pm Different versions give different readings in the screenface elements. This is especially true for KSO. If earlier we talked about transferring partitions n-6n from the bottom line to the top and vice versa, now you are talking about n-2n. The inertion of the Fractal Patterns section has increased significantly. In your last picture I see the 8n version, but the KSO seems to be from the previous 7n version. I see 5 partitions in the top line of the oscillator instead 2, which i see yesterday at this moment in my terminal.
All I want to say is that people working with Orbit must to change their “habits” often. We just get used to the behavior of the screenface; when the update comes out, and we need to watch everything again and relearn it. People already have no established order in their heads about exactly how to use a tool in real trading, and with constant changes in the behavior of the screenface, this training becomes even more difficult. Personally, I don’t care exactly how many partitions are transferred in the same KSO 2 or 6; I understand that the main essence of using your approach lies somewhat deeper than the standard reaction to changing elements of the screenface. However, there are certain inconveniences from changing the behavior of the screenface.
I have told you before in private the fault is yours you engage your imagination in the "technical" analysis of things not "technical" and what you outline is personal and down to style. The commands are unchanged and work the same all versions. If you use a "technical" style rather than focus on the basics I am not sure how that helps you and you have said to me you are not interested in write ups so you apparently do not read update notes. If you did you would know the change in KSO is well explained and nothing that takes more than a glance to change "habits" the KSO I explained shows n - 2n in fetch and return mode so you see the cycling in direction maintained by 3n - 6n, simple. You cannot and should not read screenface elements as you do in "technical" analysis the screenface tells a joined up story. Your focus should remain on the joined up story it tells. It is also important to read update notes so that for any changes we have the notes update you such that you do not need more than a glance to adjust. I hope I am clear?

(-_-)

PS: The Cloud version talks to the trader and as the space changes tells her exactly what the play is and given the context the trader makes her choices and in that way not much is left to interpretation and the decision is whether you want to take a trade or not given the context you see and read.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
ImpLaNT

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

I have a friend here who tries to play a role that does not suit him --------> the role of a bad actor. He was my friend (and still is to my mind), but we had a fight because I am a particularly blunt nature and will tell you as I see it. Anyway he is called @regit and all he does now is to add his name to any post he sees as negative (notice that?) But that is a pity because he does have a fine mind and were he to make his usual contributions he would be useful indeed to all of us learning this new way. The problem with him (as I see it and may be wrong), is that he is a selfish creature and a person apparently who does not like to share any trading advantages on the false and misguided notion traders have that trading is a zero sum game (my loss is their gain). Well it is not according to economic analysis. Economics says markets exist for the exchange of value and what one sees as high another sees as low and both can be right subject to the parameters of trade and hence buy and sell actions differ over time and space. So @regit stop behaving like a kid and join the fray whether or not to say nasty things to me (I will only beat you up and promise I will not kill you), because in fact he does have great insights and can be pretty positive when he is right and of course sometimes he is wrong and wildly so. But instead of hiding behind assumed negative posts to vent simply join the fray directly (I actually miss some of your analysis). My main grudge is that you stole my books and the books are meant for the everybody crowd and all I demand is that you do what you promised (to make the books better reading and understanding for everyone), so we can circulate them. That sounds simple and fair rather than engaging in guerrilla tactics which affects me none.

(_-_)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
RollerAndTrading, Mundu19

BTW: There is a simple fact about trading Orbit the Tool IF NOT SURE WAIT FOR nSign. Price will always trade the direction of nSign far space break or bounce (bounce is logically close changed to open). Think about that if you have not noticed.

Happy Trading

(-_-)

PS: When nSign breaks far space (e.g. as hoped for in Gold soon), price becomes reactive up (not always distinct but nearly always the case), so the spot high in the case of a down break resulting from such reactivity is your ideal entry. In the Cloud the tool will mark it, but in the DIY Prototype you use your eyes to see this in Trade Control once you see the change in nTT, that is if you are the type with the time and patience to do all that. But if not, the fact of a break tells you price will trade to KSO amplitude. Orbit is calculated on topological thinking and certain things like nSign behaviour are crucial to keep in mind. It is not "technical" analysis where you are trying to guess the behaviour of some indicator. No it is chaos and you are interested in the behaviour of the price point at some location on the Strange Attractor. I hope I make some sense because this is something important to watch and adopt after studying in practice. This is why also Trade Control is important at the scale allowed (i.e. that fact is a part of the calculation). The market is simply the linear combination of M1 diagonals and this is true for n - 9n reading (in a special sense).

Ikeyoung27 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:25 pm Dave 11 can you please show me how to interpret orbit I been trying to understand it for a while?

Hi,
Yes I will start collecting a few screenshots, probably from London/NY overlap sessions, as the price moves and through next week.
I will show what the various ordinals, term trades, KSO, fractals etc. are showing us at any given time without even looking at the actual price chart.
It will quickly help recognise the basics before you start looking at the chart to see where price is in the space.

Davie
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, global

We Know a lot of things about the behaviour of the variable. A lot. a) Right now in Gold nSign has broken far space down b) Look at when this happened in terms of time c) On a new 4 hour bar coming in line to flow. d) So what next? The variable is a mean-reverting variable and each new period (without exception), will find its middle to flow. e) Therefore we expect a pullback IN-PHASE PULLBACK f) If you go to M1 (Not Trade Control since it is measured differently), but M1 Screenface you will SEE LIVE how that plays out on an exact scale measured by M1 MRI and once the moves are complete you will see in the M30 or whatever window you trade < H4 the pivot that translates into flow exactly. This is not something you can measure by some simple indicator. This requires mathematics to measure in a specif topology on the Strange Attractor it requires topological thinking. Because also it is a shape a fracture. We Know more than most can imagine.

Things do not always register to the same detail each time and so sometimes the rise or pullback terminates on M1 midline without ado and rotates into a full stretch of space. Right now that is action I am observing on my screen and in future the idea is to tell you about it and its progress graphically and save you the ignorance of calls based on things unrelated to the chaotic pattern (stories and "technical" scarecrows), they do not know and therefore cannot say the dynamics. Simple proof the market has order and we know it.

I tell this so you know that we know exactly how price moves by chaos and we have arranged to read them live but in a way that you are reminded as you trade rather than you needing to recall. We use this knowledge to define commands and explain the state of the system (market) to the user. Not just signals Control TOTAL CONTROL.

(-_-)

PS: People come to me and not just one or two but people seeking to adopt the MRI but never in a sense that adopts topological thinking but in the "technical" sense always. However, do you see the difference between topological mathematics and other calculations? They are looking for stops but there is nothing like that and there is only a pattern that defines a behaviour from which to calculate stops exactly. That is the fractal geometry live and direct.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
Dave111, RollerAndTrading, Mundu19

Dave 11
Thank you so much I would really appreciate it because I’m eager to learn it but I get confused with what I’m looking for and also what a lot of the stuff mean on the chart but I get some of the basic one

I was able to pinpoint exactly what USDCHF and EURGBP was going to do using the screen face but I’m still lost in how to understand it.

Is there a way you can send me like an email or something so I can directly talk to you ?
These users thanked the author Ikeyoung27 for the post (total 3):
Darkdoji, Dave111, RollerAndTrading

Ikeyoung27 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:12 pm Dave 11
Thank you so much I would really appreciate it because I’m eager to learn it but I get confused with what I’m looking for and also what a lot of the stuff mean on the chart but I get some of the basic one

I was able to pinpoint exactly what USDCHF and EURGBP was going to do using the screen face but I’m still lost in how to understand it.

Is there a way you can send me like an email or something so I can directly talk to you ?
Hi,
I will post chart screenshots for XAUUSD as things change, it might be next week as yesterdays move up was a pullback, and resumed trend down for now overnight.
Everything down as you can see at the minute so too late to show any changes in Orbit which will help anyone.
You can ask questions when I post the images, and that goes for anyone, if I am not explaining things clearly enough or cannot understand due to language translation.
Cheers
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, RollerAndTrading

When you can Trade by Orbit the Tool there is no stress. Just my ass sitting down watching and waiting is the bit that is annoying to me. My entries were rather late by my standards and understanding. I should enter on the Crown top and I saw so but hesitated and that cost me pips. Why did I hesitate? Because I have myself to blame if I am wrong. But with Cloud Control I can blame Orbit. I must not lose and if that were to be then somebody must take the blame not me. That is who we are as traders and Orbit is ready to take blame with Cloud Control. For example, if I had seen the Cloud Control signature confirm amplitude I would have sold no thought. But this is DIY prototype so I have to check the screen with more labour and time than is actually required and what I want really by doing that is just to establish confidence. Cloud Control would have done that as its signature at any point is COMMAND.

The model is incredibly simple just with complex dynamics which when you understand their consistency as a pattern you would not waste your time watching for news and all that market noise analysis. Orbit makes the market transparent as the true trend is exactly correct always.

The Crow (-_-)

PS: BTW I fell in love with Ichimoku they colour space nicely and give me the illusion of some kind of cloud that has meaning. The creator also hit something and that is a pattern that fits with Orbit really nice I love the feel of the Cloud it gives me. I must get to the Cloud for you to understand and realize my meansings.

So yes Thank God it is Friday. As below I took profit. Good profit and quality trades. I took profit too early yesterday (pullback), so I waited for the flow to Maxout at high and then jammed it for the ride down. Please note that in all of this I followed the command structure. CMD 1 = Red and from yesterday to now I simply played that logic. In addition, please note that I am a professional trader and the trades closed are for a professional account. While trading Yesterday and Today, you can count how many posts I made and while virtually running a commentary on the down swing in Gold today without a blink and still managed as I did. I cannot reveal how much I made on the day just in case, but everyone will be happy my end. What is my point? I was trading Orbit the Tool THE MOTHER OF DETERMINISTIC TRADING IN MARKETS. This is no game, I am not just some rap artist rapping trading to you I am showing you a reality for someone who could not trade (like nearly all of you visitors and members), not too long ago. And we are talking Prototype only not even the Cloud version yet. I have done good for myself and I have also done good for you ---> i.e. those of you who might pick anything at all here as useful. I have done what I can so far and as @Davie starts his focus groups from next week we have something in addition to my trading and comments that will further help those of us still foot dragging. I wish everyone well. OVER AND OUT.

(_-_)

PS: Not sure the comments were paid much attention to but if they are not useful someone somehow indicate because sometimes I am writing comments and straightaway adjusting stops or something in my trading. Could cost me so it is a sacrifice doing it but I find that these facts cross my mind as I trade and feel motivated to share. For example, my comment on nSign -------------> everyone saw how it played exactly. I made the comment triggered by what was important to me on my screen at a point. So again let me know else I do have other things I could be doing while trading ----> writing songs for my next album for instance.