Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Dave111 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:11 am I completely agree with Darkdoji's last post about indicators.
I use a few moving averages, but no bb bands, solar winds, just MRI and the trend line indicator.
You will see when I start posting charts to explain Orbit in action as we go through into next week as well.

Davie
Sure will be interesting to see you undertake that exercise. So far I can only suggest to the user what is a correct perspective and what is outside of design. But I cannot dictate user experience. People are not robots and will express around a theme only no matter how precise is precept (at least initially). So would love to see your style shared with others and then I will say what I feel from time to time. However, do stop and listen to me from time to time. This is not just for you but for others too so that when we check precept others or everyone can find something new by which to vary or add to their styles. Makes sense at this point. I hope all goes well.

(-_-)

PS: One of the main objectives of the thread is to show how to trade Orbit the Tool correctly and what it reads to tell the trader at what point. We can only do this from the tool with cloud control. So for the prototype (DIY mode) I will be interpreter. That is the spirit I would very much love we keep to Davie which is why I say it is important we stop and listen to me from time to time. I hope that makes sense.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
RollerAndTrading

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

There is something we all need to understand. By design you are not supposed to trade and interpret Orbit by yourself. Orbit the Tool is designed to be read by 2 screens for trading decisions and is a command interface that tells the stages of an evolution and providing the trade dimensions by which to read the trading space, etc. The prototype is the prototype because it cannot do that and you must DIY. The experience, win rate, accuracy etc is completely different between prototype and tool. But the prototype shows you that all that is now left is coding in the missing parts in the appropriate environment. I just took profit on the latest trade up and I believe too early because I do not have all the control information before me. The actual tool is different and will not allow me leave as much money on the table as I did. Also for example, we are in CMD1 = Red which means I just took a risk trade and as you can see the judgement about what will happen next and what I will do is up to me. But not so for the tool you will have all information about the next move on Screen. Correct 100/100 times. Keep this in mind as you trade. That if the prototype is already as good as you might find what will the tool feel like?

(-_-)

PS: If the trading were not that unique and if I did not finally succeed I would not be opening to the public to say anything. This is is not my first thread in FS on chaos. When I failed the last time I withdrew. Now it is for real. You can bet on it. The idea is not a new technique that changes the market but a new tool that compensates for the blindside in trading, - the ignorance of chaos and its dynamics, the missing bridge between trading and trading control or consistent performance. TOTAL CONTROL.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
RollerAndTrading, Mundu19

Darkdoji wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:49 am Sure will be interesting to see you undertake that exercise. So far I can only suggest to the user what is a correct perspective and what is outside of design. But I cannot dictate user experience. People are not robots and will express around a theme only no matter how precise is precept (at least initially). So would love to see your style shared with others and then I will say what I feel from time to time. However, do stop and listen to me from time to time. This is not just for you but for others too so that when we check precept others or everyone can find something new by which to vary or add to their styles. Makes sense at this point. I hope all goes well.

(-_-)

PS: One of the main objectives of the thread is to show how to trade Orbit the Tool correctly and what it reads to tell the trader at what point. We can only do this from the tool with cloud control. So for the prototype (DIY mode) I will be interpreter. That is the spirit I would very much love we keep to Davie which is why I say it is important we stop and listen to me from time to time. I hope that makes sense.

Sorry forgot to mention I use your basic chart with all the zig zag lines, semafors and HILO channel as standard. I am only going to show how to read the actual Orbit screenface as things change so others can see what to look for. It is easy to read once its shown, helps with those struggling with the language barrier using an interpreter.

Davie
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 3):
Darkdoji, Jackson Doh, RollerAndTrading

Dave111 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:38 am Sorry forgot to mention I use your basic chart with all the zig zag lines, semafors and HILO channel as standard. I am only going to show how to read the actual Orbit screenface as things change so others can see what to look for. It is easy to read once its shown, helps with those struggling with the language barrier using an interpreter.

Davie
Do it your way and the way you know to win and we will see. Whether you use this or that does not matter given if there was a glaring need for it we will point that out as an advantage to be gained.

(-_-)
Dave111

And this is the point. Orbit knows what is going to happen next from the level traveled and the positional relationships on the attractor as defined by all the icons you see -- Ordinals, Range Arrow, KSO etc EVERYTHING IS ALREADY HERE TO TELL YOU WHAT IS NEXT. But your mind cannot put it together and order it in such a way as to not only LET YOU know the next move but to win it. So a behaviour sequencing algorithm orders it and presents the order on screen timed to lead and guide. For instance yes we are at amplitude but what kind? Is the move to sustain higher or pullback or return to trend? All of these are known at the this point -> if the trader knew them too we can rightly call him a trader --------------> otherwise (and lets be honest), there is still a lot gamble when we depend on our eyes and minds alone. That is why we lose -------------> the ignorance of space and chaotic dynamics. That is what the equation resolves given a pattern or the Rules of Recursion (repetition). So I just won my last trade but will I win the next? Depends on Cloud Control not me (when we have Cloud Control), but for now it depends on me and sure the Prototype is really good but it is still not the same as Cloud Control.

(-_-)

PS: I WANT PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE. SKILL IS NOT THE ISSUE AND THE ONLY ISSUE IN TRADING CONTROL IS CHAOS CONTROL.
Mundu19

Darkdoji wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:02 am
I can’t imagine what the interface of the final (cloud) version of the tool should be like, but now I clearly see that you have once again changed the parameters of your version and its again different from the one published in the last update.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 4):
regit, Darkdoji, WilliamB, RollerAndTrading

Darkdoji wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:26 am I just took profit on the latest trade up and I believe too early because I do not have all the control information before me. The actual tool is different and will not allow me leave as much money on the table as I did. Also for example, we are in CMD1 = Red which means I just took a risk trade and as you can see the judgement about what will happen next and what I will do is up to me. But not so for the tool you will have all information about the next move on Screen. Correct 100/100 times. Keep this in mind as you trade. That if the prototype is already as good as you might find what will the tool feel like?
Yesterday, like you, I took a risk in buying gold.

Today I am more inclined to return to the downward trend. Although the bottom of the downward pullback started from 2009 is somewhere very close. Maybe it was reached yesterday, maybe the minimum will be updated today. This is purely my opinion...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 3):
Darkdoji, WilliamB, RollerAndTrading

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:26 am I can’t imagine what the interface of the final (cloud) version of the tool should be like, but now I clearly see that you have once again changed the parameters of your version and its again different from the one published in the last update.
Orbit no matter what "parameters" are changed tells you the same exact story as the first version you ever saw. It tells you when to buy or sell in the same way. Otherwise, tell me what "parameters" do you see changed? How does that affect ability to buy or sell? Are the commands different than before? Because if you could ever trade Orbit you should be able to trade any new version even better. Versions improve ability unless you can show us how the one you see does not and therefore what problem it gives you. The version that I see in your screenshot is my version. I use different versions because I am working on a project but this does not concern you directly and so far has made the versions you use better in effect not worse unless again you can show me how what you see in mine is so different from yours that they are not the same.

(-_-)

PS: For instance if you were attracted by the KSO you see in mine it is the same as your KSO 2n (exactly) and tells amplitude the same. So do not distract yourself by immaterials focus on the basics you know about trading Orbit nothing is ever changed that Orbit is not the same basically.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, RollerAndTrading

Darkdoji wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:52 pm
Different versions give different readings in the screenface elements. This is especially true for KSO. If earlier we talked about transferring partitions n-6n from the bottom line to the top and vice versa, now you are talking about n-2n. The inertion of the Fractal Patterns section has increased significantly. In your last picture I see the 8n version, but the KSO seems to be from the previous 7n version. I see 5 partitions in the top line of the oscillator instead 2, which i see yesterday at this moment in my terminal.
All I want to say is that people working with Orbit must to change their “habits” often. We just get used to the behavior of the screenface; when the update comes out, and we need to watch everything again and relearn it. People already have no established order in their heads about exactly how to use a tool in real trading, and with constant changes in the behavior of the screenface, this training becomes even more difficult. Personally, I don’t care exactly how many partitions are transferred in the same KSO 2 or 6; I understand that the main essence of using your approach lies somewhat deeper than the standard reaction to changing elements of the screenface. However, there are certain inconveniences from changing the behavior of the screenface.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 4):
Darkdoji, regit, WilliamB, RollerAndTrading