Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Seeding Strategy (Additional Details)

More complete and for those who have followed Orbit -------------> should see a) "Spot Trend" command + b) Risk- Free trading guarantees it works 100/100 times. Read the Orbit books to see how. If you try this in experience (partially or wholly) and find any problems show us screenshots that explain your objections. But based on page 12 and cannot fail based on Orbit Logic. Really simple and for retail traders would grow small capital base fastest.

The Crow (-_-)

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:11 am Seeding Strategy (Additional Details)

More complete and for those who have followed Orbit -------------> should see a) "Spot Trend" command + b) Risk- Free trading guarantees it works 100/100 times. Read the Orbit books to see how. If you try this in experience (partially or wholly) and find any problems show us screenshots that explain your objections. But based on page 12 and cannot fail based on Orbit Logic. Really simple and for retail traders would grow small capital base fastest.

The Crow (-_-)
may be i am talking a suggestion ... as a trader is looking for a simple screen chart with get a signal dash board contain as " UP TREND - OPEN SIGNAL ", DOWN TREND - OPEN SIGNAL" and " WAITING SIGNAL - NO TRADE " + the chart directions and indies (exlude graphics !!). it cant update the system!!!

from the picture which trends signal should follow.. a lot of arrows , dots, etc etc ... no idea :(
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, WilliamB
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:14 pm may be i am talking a suggestion ... as a trader is looking for a simple screen chart with get a signal dash board contain as " UP TREND - OPEN SIGNAL ", DOWN TREND - OPEN SIGNAL" and " WAITING SIGNAL - NO TRADE " + the chart directions and indies (exlude graphics !!). it cant update the system!!!

from the picture which trends signal should follow.. a lot of arrows , dots, etc etc ... no idea :(
Yes not sure this is for you. Use your current simple system. Cheers

(-_-)

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:11 am Seeding Strategy (Additional Details)

The Crow (-_-)
Hello dear heart, you are really wonderful

It was a joke about us resting in peace for not understanding hope you understand,

So ive backtested
Now i have some questions

The pivot weight and sister of the spike event/ bullet i follow On the 1hr

I make sure the 6n is facing the trend
However 2-5n can change in a flash From the 1n
Or the market will follow the 2-5n while the 1n doesn't comply

So i employ the kso as well but the spot trade sometimes is late to change when the market doesnt go intended direction

So i employ the cyclicality but trend lock is 1 dot dependent on the kso
Ive seen the fractal 6n-1n go opposite direction fully but never actually reverse
Without the cyclicality

So basically if the market isnt a pullback and succeeds from there in the trend
I dont see any other way to trade orbit, ive tried breakouts but the kso& cyclicality switched on me last second
Must be for only when the spike event changes

Flow orbs and range arrows i find to be only for mapping sequences
Here is an evolution of the fractal patterns
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Buyers and sellers arent the only thing that moves price
Inter connected market values, politics, news

it isnt solvable you have to follow recent data no matter what
Orbit hasnt solved the market it is a way in the market

Unless you know which way interest inflation production earnings politics & inter market will do every single time
Ive seen a pretty decent ea called news trapper out there
And silver way ea , a hedge ea
They are good but my God will they take years to get anything out of
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Chickenspicy wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:49 am It was a joke about us resting in peace for not understanding hope you understand,

So ive backtested
Now i have some questions

I understand R.I.P. to mean that exactly . You also are an example of who has not understood the concept all. There is no time frame trading here and you cannot back test because all Global Diagonals you know are in direction right now and therefore until they turn it is impossible to back test. Those things you show have no meaning to me because they violate every tenet of the setup we published. So let us suppose you want to do it right. You read up all the relevant concepts until you understand them. Right now you cannot trade the setup because you lack the knowledge of the space and therefore the knowledge of ORBIT LOGIC without that you cannot trade the Strategy simple. I cannot tell you because you MUST find out yourself from the books. That is the deal. We are past learning we are doing right now.

(-_-)

PS: Seems to me this thing is intellectually inaccessible to you. In your shoes I would move away and NOT come back until I know what I am talking about.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Chickenspicy

Chickenspicy wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:04 am Buyers and sellers arent the only thing that moves price
Inter connected market values, politics, news

it isnt solvable you have to follow recent data no matter what
Orbit hasnt solved the market it is a way in the market

Unless you know which way interest inflation production earnings politics & inter market will do every single time
Ive seen a pretty decent ea called news trapper out there
And silver way ea , a hedge ea
They are good but my God will they take years to get anything out of
Not a man of your words. Costs you social currency. Do R.I.P for real and thanks in advance.

(_-_)