Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

normannasty wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:28 pm No its not there.
The problem is when I looking past charts like that you mention I can see crystal clear what is happening. But in live when the dots moving its not clear in what situation what is the solution.
The answers are there, it is always easy in hindsight. If I traded as well in real time as I do in hindsight I would living in a gold palace.

It takes practice, it's like Rocket Science ask Elon Musk how many rockets he has blown up. You need to learn to recognise things in real-time as you are trading. Put in the time and learn it, like learning to walk or ride a bike, it's easy when you know how but when you first try you fall over and sometimes get hurt.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 7):
gamerredd, 太虚一毫, Skyold, flandria, juanlu999, satyafx, Harsharaj
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:37 pm The answers are there, it is always easy in hindsight. If I traded as well in real time as I do in hindsight I would living in a gold palace.

It takes practice, it's like Rocket Science ask Elon Musk how many rockets he has blown up. You need to learn to recognise things in real-time as you are trading. Put in the time and learn it, like learning to walk or ride a bike, it's easy when you know how but when you first try you fall over and sometimes get hurt.
Thanks. I learn since almost 2 years so i put time into it. I read the posts day by day. I practice it day by day.

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:37 pm The answers are there, it is always easy in hindsight. If I traded as well in real time as I do in hindsight I would living in a gold palace.

Your preferred indicator is fractal. Hope to see your insights on fractal indicators and their trading strategies.

I have a question about the XARD SCALP rev005, since the dot is repainting or can change its position, how do you trade off the 2nd dot in this case? What is the best approach to enter the trade?

Do you wait for the dot to stop moving on next candle tick to execute the trade? I tried this but sometimes after the trade entry on some next candle ticks, the dot will still move due to higher/lower candle being produced and causing a losing trade.

Another method I tried is to wait for next 2-3 candles after the dot stops, if the dot doesn't move anymore, then I can enter the trade, but with this method, sometimes it's already too late after the next 2-3 candles, the candle might already be moving to opposite direction or the 3rd dot shows up.