XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Ideally for use on 1Hr charts.

The Candle colours are as follows...
Light Blue for an UPTREND (Candle is above both Blue MA lines).
Light Pink for a DOWNTREND (Candle is below both Red MA lines).
Candle is Black when the MA line colours are not in sync (i.e. one Blue and one Red).

Ideally, when the Candles are in an UPTREND then you want to be trading Above the Gold colour Daily Open line and when the Candles are in a DOWNTREND you want to be trading Below the Gold Daily Open line.

The Large background Candles on the 1hr chart shows the Daily Candle movement.
You want to be using a broker that has their server set to NY Close.
You have the option to choose your own parameters from within the indicator's input menu to suit your own style of trading.

Enc. MT4 files plus screenshot for your perusal.
All the best

Xard777

Latest update:
22 June 2019 Instructions to trade using the XARDFX-48 Strategy
XARD-20170217-ScreenShot.png
XARD-20170217.zip
(372.19 KiB) Downloaded 2934 times

Thanks again Xard777. May I ask what's the size of your computer screen???? Thank you...

jjventural wrote:Thanks again Xard777. May I ask what's the size of your computer screen???? Thank you...
Screen size is 55" UHD with resolution 3,840 x 2,160
The OS that I use is Linux Mint 18.1 and I run multiple MT4 packages on multiple workspaces using Wine 1.8 - I find that MT4 runs better, faster and more stable on Linux than it ever did on Windows. Also, with Linux I run a 2GB Virtual Ram Drive which helps a lot once all the programs are up and running.

All the best
Xard777

Thanks to you also mntiwana for all your contributions. Thanks Xard777 for your explanation. I don't know if you could help me about where to find information about how to create a virtual RAM drive. I have also openened several mt4 platforms at the same time with baskets and when important news come, the computer freezes....

jjventural wrote:Thanks to you also mntiwana for all your contributions. Thanks Xard777 for your explanation. I don't know if you could help me about where to find information about how to create a virtual RAM drive. I have also openened several mt4 platforms at the same time with baskets and when important news come, the computer freezes....
I think this help you
Untitled.png
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

armchairtycoon wrote:very good system .i use it to scalp dax.

thank you xard
Thanx. I use it to trade Gold
All the best
Xard777
ScreenShot.png

hannele wrote:Thank you Xard777
One question, I can see wicks top and bottom candles on your images, but when I load above template no wicks. Can you advice please ?
cheers
hannele
Try left mouse click on the chart to activate it then press the + key once or twice to increase the candle width.
All the best
Xard777

One last thought regarding the Virtual Ram Drive

When you start your OS, then copy your MT4 package folder over to the Ram Drive. Make sure it is a copy and not the actual folder.  
Best to make a backup of the folder just in case.

Now run MT4 from the Ram Drive, you should have zero lag time when using MT4 or multiple MT4 packages that you are running from the Ram Drive.
Just make sure you have allocated enough memory. Usually 2 to 4 gb will do the job.

Remember, any changes that you make to your MT4 within the Ram Drive will be lost when you switch your PC off.
Any changes that you do make should be copied back to the MT4 package on your Hard Drive.

All the best
Xard777

xard777 wrote:
Try left mouse click on the chart to activate it then press the + key once or twice to increase the candle width.
All the best
Xard777
Thank you Xard777
cheers

1. Similar Topics

1. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

10 Replies 4033 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    2. Major trend system

20 Replies 9713 Views

by bilbao, Sun May 06, 2018 4:25 am in Trading Systems