Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:37 pm
The answers are there, it is always easy in hindsight. If I traded as well in real time as I do in hindsight I would living in a gold palace.

It takes practice, it's like Rocket Science ask Elon Musk how many rockets he has blown up. You need to learn to recognise things in real-time as you are trading. Put in the time and learn it, like learning to walk or ride a bike, it's easy when you know how but when you first try you fall over and sometimes get hurt.
Your preferred indicator is fractal. Hope to see your insights on fractal indicators and their trading strategies.

太虚一毫 wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:00 pm
Your preferred indicator is fractal. Hope to see your insights on fractal indicators and their trading strategies.
Lots of info out there from Bill Wiliams.
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe" Nikola Tesla

I have a question about the XARD SCALP rev005, since the dot is repainting or can change its position, how do you trade off the 2nd dot in this case? What is the best approach to enter the trade?

Do you wait for the dot to stop moving on next candle tick to execute the trade? I tried this but sometimes after the trade entry on some next candle ticks, the dot will still move due to higher/lower candle being produced and causing a losing trade.

Another method I tried is to wait for next 2-3 candles after the dot stops, if the dot doesn't move anymore, then I can enter the trade, but with this method, sometimes it's already too late after the next 2-3 candles, the candle might already be moving to opposite direction or the 3rd dot shows up.

xard777 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:28 am
Update
Do you think it is possible to tell us which orginal MA-indicator your new update is based on?
Although the ma_method seems to be EMA (9 and 36 - as we all know only too well).
the ma_type (which isn't normally added in MA-indies, except maybe some MA-angle-indies) seems to be a LSMA-variant, i. e. based on linear regresson.

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5122 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1845 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: Cladi39, CommonCrawl [Bot], dansmol, FourXXXX, ivanupzakov, Mrs.Watanabe, trader2000 and 15 guests