Re: WW3 Countdown

:sad: Rescuers cannot reach some settlements on the right bank of the Kherson Region due to washed-out roads. As of 10:00 a.m., 742 people were evacuated, said Ihor Klymenko, the head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs. Locals and the police are trying to get the animals out of the water on their own.
Near the shores of the Kakhovskaya HPP, mines, which had been laid earlier by the Rashists, began to be detonated, - journalist Kostyantyn Ryzhenko.
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

350,000 Ukrainians killed

Ogee wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:36 pm Just to recap where we are. In 2014 after the coup overthrew the democratically elected govt Victoria Nuland said the US would retrain and upgrade the Ukraine army.

In 2019 Zelensky's chief advisor said there was a deal with the US, Ukraine would provoke Russia into invading, the US would impose crippling sanctions, Ukraine would defeat a crippled Russian army and once Russia is pushed back across the border, as a reward, Ukraine would instantly be admitted into NATO and so Russia would never trouble Ukraine again.

But the sanctions failed, Russia increased military production and became stronger not weaker.

Now Ukraine is forced to counterattack strong defences with a 5 to 1 disadvantage in men, a 7 to 1 disadvantage in air power and a 10 to 1 disadvantage in artillery.

It's going as well as anyone expected. After a dozen short battles over the last 2 days a pattern is emerging. Ukraine attacks, Russia pulls back a couple of km pounding the incoming tanks and APCs with air and artillery, the Russian ground forces then stop and turn and hit the Ukrainians from 3 sides forcing them to retreat.

The US knew this was going to happen hence the prepping of the US public for defeat for the last month. Just yesterday the NYT revealed that 'shock' many Ukrainian troops wear Nazi symbols on their uniforms.

Even just a month ago western mainstream media would never of allowed this kind of material on air 👇

Robert F. Kennedy Jr:
"Data now shows that about 350,000 Ukrainians have been killed on the front lines.

We are also being lied to about what the purpose of the Ukraine war is.

But in fact the White House has been provoking the war for 10 years and continued to avoid all talk of peace."

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/16 ... mp4?tag=12

Re: Forex-station today

One hour into the European opening and it is good to see that trading is going on as usual on forex-station.com
I could even spot one fx link. Xard77 of course. He's addicted to trading like me..... :D

Out of curiosity I decided to pay a visit to Forex Factory

And their News section looks like this...How boring! :D ...And zero war propaganda. How could Fish&Co miss this huge opportunity!
They did report the dam bombing though by just copying international news. No replies to that.

I know I said I won't put up any comments here again, but today I learned something very interesting.
Concluding from the contributions here, the ones stationed below the dam blew it up to drown themselves, severely restrict their abilities to move around and also deprive themselves of their most important water resource. Now, that's hard to understand, but if you say so.

At least I can stop wondering now why they blew up their own pipeline so they could not deliver gas to their customers any longer. I knew it, the US was right after all. They knew immediately who did it. Well, for them it is like insider trading.

These guys really seem to do strange things. Must be hard to deal with them.

Well, at least my doubts have been cleared. Thank you!

China Russia Closer Ties

Ogee wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:07 pm And here we are, the very thing the US set this whole Ukraine proxy war operation up to avoid ends up making it so.

The Russian-Chinese military alliance will ensure world peace and stop the expansion of the West to all continents

This opinion was expressed by Chinese military expert and former Vice President of the PLA Academy of Military Sciences He Lei.

"Military cooperation between Russia and China will push all countries to 'share responsibility for peace' ," He Lei said.

And now ...

Russian and Chinese fighter jets flew in a joint patrol during American military exercises

▪️The Air Force of the Russian Federation and the Chinese Air Force conducted a joint air patrol over the Sea of ​​Japan and the East China Sea, for the sixth time since 2019, at the time of major military manoeuvres by the US and its allies in the Asia-Pacific region.

Russia is "great" LOL

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.