Steve Bannon’s Podcast Is Top Misinformation Spreader, Study Says

Ogee wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:41 pm
So, are you actually saying the NYT did not run this story?

Because they did and that's what the piece is about.
Steve Bannon’s Podcast Is Top Misinformation Spreader, Study Says

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/09/tech ... ation.html

STEVE BANNON IS DISRUPTING DEMOCRACY. THIS IS HOW

https://edition.cnn.com/interactive/202 ... democracy/
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: Steve Bannon is a prominent purveyor of fake news.

Ogee wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:55 pm you are an idiot, you spent 20 minutes chasing fake news about Bannon when you could have spent just 5 minutes checking the NYT to see that they did actually run the story. Same as the other clown, pretending you can make a true story untrue if you can just cast enough aspersions on the messenger. it really doesn't work that way.

The other thing that doesn't work is deluding yourself that feelings are more important than facts.
You really feel good about yourself. . . How did you become so confident? :Rofl:
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Ogee wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:55 pm you are an idiot, you spent 20 minutes chasing fake news about Bannon when you could have spent just 5 minutes checking the NYT to see that they did actually run the story. Same as the other clown, pretending you can make a true story untrue if you can just cast enough aspersions on the messenger. it really doesn't work that way.

The other thing that doesn't work is deluding yourself that feelings are more important than facts.
What is Fake News About Stephen Bannon?

What I post are all objective facts.
I have followed Guo Wengui and Stephen Bannon since 2018
I am far from the only person who can prove that they are out-and-out liars and fake news spreaders.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ExclamationUkrainian troops wear Nazi symbols on their uniforms

Ogee wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:36 pm Just to recap where we are. In 2014 after the coup overthrew the democratically elected govt Victoria Nuland said the US would retrain and upgrade the Ukraine army.

In 2019 Zelensky's chief advisor said there was a deal with the US, Ukraine would provoke Russia into invading, the US would impose crippling sanctions, Ukraine would defeat a crippled Russian army and once Russia is pushed back across the border, as a reward, Ukraine would instantly be admitted into NATO and so Russia would never trouble Ukraine again.

But the sanctions failed, Russia increased military production and became stronger not weaker.

Now Ukraine is forced to counterattack strong defences with a 5 to 1 disadvantage in men, a 7 to 1 disadvantage in air power and a 10 to 1 disadvantage in artillery.

It's going as well as anyone expected. After a dozen short battles over the last 2 days a pattern is emerging. Ukraine attacks, Russia pulls back a couple of km pounding the incoming tanks and APCs with air and artillery, the Russian ground forces then stop and turn and hit the Ukrainians from 3 sides forcing them to retreat.

The US knew this was going to happen hence the prepping of the US public for defeat for the last month. Just yesterday the NYT revealed that 'shock' many Ukrainian troops wear Nazi symbols on their uniforms.

And here we are, the very thing the US set this whole Ukraine proxy war operation up to avoid ends up making it so.

The Russian-Chinese military alliance will ensure world peace and stop the expansion of the West to all continents

This opinion was expressed by Chinese military expert and former Vice President of the PLA Academy of Military Sciences He Lei.

"Military cooperation between Russia and China will push all countries to 'share responsibility for peace' ," He Lei said.
Attachments

China will never and ever make any contribution to world peace

Ogee wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:07 pm And here we are, the very thing the US set this whole Ukraine proxy war operation up to avoid ends up making it so.

The Russian-Chinese military alliance will ensure world peace and stop the expansion of the West to all continents

This opinion was expressed by Chinese military expert and former Vice President of the PLA Academy of Military Sciences He Lei.

"Military cooperation between Russia and China will push all countries to 'share responsibility for peace' ," He Lei said.

For me who was born in China and grew up in China for 17 years. My comment on this is hilarious. you are definitely spreading the joke

Jedidiah wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:01 pm What is Fake News About Stephen Bannon?

What I post are all objective facts.
I have followed Guo Wengui and Stephen Bannon since 2018
I am far from the only person who can prove that they are out-and-out liars and fake news spreaders.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
but the Bannon and the NYT story is obviously NOT a lie and you were implying it was, so all this spamming bullshit is just wasting your, and everyone else's, time

Rebound! You are!

Ogee wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:15 pm but the Bannon and the NYT story is obviously NOT a lie and you were implying it was, so all this spamming bullshit is just wasting your, and everyone else's, time
Rebound! ! you are

Russian Tsunami & a so sad emoji

mrtools wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:18 pm
Article from last year, not saying any of this is true or not and hope it's not true, just found it now. Trying to stay out of this but this is too important to not post

BREAKING: Hell Breaks Loose as Kakhovka Dam Completely Destroyed

Same old garbage have no idea what is the truth from there

:wtf: :exclaim:
:exclaim: :think: :sad:
Kakhovskaya HPP has been completely destroyed, the station cannot be restored, - Ukrhydroenergo. The occupiers blew up the engine room from the inside. The threat of flooding exists for ~80 settlements, - Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post:
Jedidiah
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

Re: China will never and ever make any contribution to world peace

Jedidiah wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:11 pm For me who was born in China and grew up in China for 17 years. My comment on this is hilarious. you are definitely spreading the joke

again you have deliberately missed the point of my post to fill the thread with bullshit.

The US aim was to degrade Russia then focus on degrading China. Actions by the US have forced Russia and China closer together.

The US is not stronger than Russia and China combined, the loss of US hegemony will now speed up and a multipolar world is that much closer.

Re: China will never and ever make any contribution to world peace

Ogee wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:21 pm again you have deliberately missed the point of my post to fill the thread with bullshit.

The US aim was to degrade Russia then focus on degrading China. Actions by the US have forced Russia and China closer together.

The US is not stronger than Russia and China combined, the loss of US hegemony will now speed up and a multipolar world is that much closer.
Of course I know what you're talking about. I find it funny that you are citing information about China to prove yourself right. laugh to death