Re: Identify This Indicator

ffsss wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:01 pm Questions about what? I would like to try those indicators, nothing else xD
I don't think people are ignoring you. They just don't have any of those indicators. You could probably use just about any indicator as long as you are trading in line with the higher timeframes. I wouldn't spend your time wondering why other people aren't replying. It's not worth your time.

For example i wait for a good signal on the weekly timeframe like a Hammer/Downside rejection or Shooting star/Upside rejection. Sometimes a simple trendline break.
I then scale down to a lower timeframe like the 4 hour or 1 hour and look for possible entries.

Have a nice weekend

Re: Identify This Indicator

Jon wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:50 pm I don't think people are ignoring you. They just don't have any of those indicators. You could probably use just about any indicator as long as you are trading in line with the higher timeframes. I wouldn't spend your time wondering why other people aren't replying. It's not worth your time.

For example i wait for a good signal on the weekly timeframe like a Hammer/Downside rejection or Shooting star/Upside rejection. Sometimes a simple trendline break.
I then scale down to a lower timeframe like the 4 hour or 1 hour and look for possible entries.

Have a nice weekend
It was just a meme wishing to get someone who knew the indicator who maybe didnt see the message before, didnt mean anyone was ignoring me or anything.