Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

JD586 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:51 pm Hello
Xard777,I use the XARD trading system you released. Some files cannot be opened, and the fonts jump. How can I solve this problem? Can you explain how to use this system? thanks
Hi JD586 please try refreshing your chart & be sure to add/copy the files into the correct folders. try visiting quote 10090 it was posted on this Date (Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:13 pm) I hope it helps you on how to use the system. If this doesn't help try searching "how to use" on the searching bar above you might get a hint on how to use the system.

tomasramos69 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:52 am Hitoday in us2000 our red square on the 1 hour time frame was red hight semafor ,price was below the open line and in the m5 a white dot (golden nugget)was painted around 2053 area, the base line was red a red candle was painted we were almost in 8/8 of murrey math, price was below the vwap, everything was looking like a sell then we got a huge blue candle,can someone help me out and help me see if i am anaylising wrong or was this some kind of news? Best regards.
Hi Tomas there are Dozens of indicators created by our Contributors & Great coders that help us with identifying a trend please try a stochastic indicator either a Volume indicator perhaps it might help you in identifying a solid sell.

tomasramos69 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:52 am Hitoday in us2000 our red square on the 1 hour time frame was red hight semafor ,price was below the open line and in the m5 a white dot (golden nugget)was painted around 2053 area, the base line was red a red candle was painted we were almost in 8/8 of murrey math, price was below the vwap, everything was looking like a sell then we got a huge blue candle,can someone help me out and help me see if i am anaylising wrong or was this some kind of news? Best regards.
Hi,

Why don't you upload an image of your trade? That way traders can give their advise and try and help :)

Please see attached

viewtopic.php?t=8472130

[quote=kjoni post_id=1295461321 time=1647374698 user_id=4937139]
A trade in Progress.

Not necessarily a Good / Bad day, that is relative according to your target's. Mine is realistic >>to me<<

Thank you Xard! Always ;)

[/quo
Too risky, just with 11 pips retracement and your account is wiped out not to talk of broker's stop out which could be at 5 points. Too do this at home!! Like Nigerians will say, one day monkey go go market, I no go come back again.

My posts will be few and far between as I spend most of my time trading during the weekdays and family time at the weekends.
Here is a snapshot of my current trading project which I started at the beginning of this month.
My goal is to achieve 100% daily targets.
However, in the real trading arena, I have a conflict of interest between hitting my target and protecting my capital.
My stops are virtual and I do not carry trades and close all trades if I sleep.
I have been trading from London open till around 8 pm (UK time) each trading day.
Even if I never achieve my project goal I still see it as a win-win as my fund would still increase substantially via compounding of the daily trades over time as long as I keep protecting my capital.
Still, it would be nice to get close to my objectives, and yes, as of today I still have not hit my daily target of 100%.
It is still way below... 1 x 1.48 ^13 = 163.46 so 48% is way off my daily target.

Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 18):
ParallelNative, fadhayemustafa, Kev21, maroka, humbatov, msbh, iPar, Mundu19, kvak, Skyold, Remuli, XXXX, jmonts, Musashi, dansmol, Autran, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:27 am My posts will be few and far between as I spend most of my time trading during the weekdays and family time at the weekends.
Here is a snapshot of my current trading project which I started at the beginning of this month.
However, in the real trading arena, I have a conflict of interest between hitting my target and protecting my capital.
I have been trading from London open till around 8 pm (UK time) each trading day.
Even if I never achieve my project goal I still see it as a win-win as my fund would still increase substantially via compounding of the daily trades over time as long as I keep protecting my capital.
Still, it would be nice to get close to my objectives, and yes, as of today I still have not hit my daily target of 100%.
It is still way below... 1 x 1.48 ^13 = 163.46 so 48% is way off my daily target.

Xard777

Neat

xard777 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:27 am My posts will be few and far between as I spend most of my time trading during the weekdays and family time at the weekends.

Xard777
100% Per Day is a big target, however, what you have done is still a huge result. I don't know or care what capital you are starting with but with just $1,000 it looks like this.

XARD: And now you see my dilemma, hitting my target or protecting my capital. As you can see from the numbers that if I simply concentrate on protecting my capital (without ever hitting my daily target) I will eventually hit my max traded lots with the broker. Either way, what a rush.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 9):
Skyold, fadhayemustafa, iPar, Mundu19, Kev21, jimfang, Musashi, optionhk, RodrigoRT7
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:21 am XARD: And now you see my dilemma, hitting my target or protecting my capital. As you can see from the numbers that if I simply concentrate on protecting my capital (without ever hitting my daily target) I will eventually hit my max traded lots with the broker. Either way, what a rush.
As always with trading, the biggest challenge is between our own ears. Psychology and looking after our emotional capital is bigger than the system itself.

I think if we can make 20% or a bit better a day that is more than enough. But if you get 100% WHY NOT!
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
Skyold, Musashi, RodrigoRT7
nil desperandum