Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

@ kavk

Respected Sir,

Please see if you can help in this : USER INPUT SPACE(GAP) between Candles : ____ : Code / Logic to : Thick Wick Indicator.
Please see the below Links.

viewtopic.php?p=1295461061#p1295461061

viewtopic.php?p=1295461066#p1295461066

( Forex factory : If we Google : forexfactory recent-candles-indicator : here is EA which has Space ( GAP ) between Candles : code error is there, but if this Gap between candles logic can be applied to Thick Wick Indi. )

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

kvak wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:29 am Hello, for this, havent solution, sorry. Trying different template and its not working without bug. Problems isnt delete lines but call it back to window....
Thanks a lot for your reply.
That's very sad to hear 😭
So, do you think it's not possible at all or there's still hope?
I really hope it can be done somehow.
What if instead of call lines back to window the button delete them when off and re calculate it when pressed on?
Would it change anything? Or would it be the same principle?
Thanks again

kvak wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:25 am Hello, sorry for the delay, havent much time...here is...
Please dont apologize, we are the ones shamelessly asking day in and out for a service that other People would want money for. Dont stress yourself.

Big respect for what you do for the Trading community and a big thank you as well.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
toddanderson, kvak
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

kvak wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:51 am Hello.
I make this new, mtf with AHTF, show- hide ribbon,hi-lo T3.
Center line have 3 state coloring, if T3 of High,low and close price are color up, center line is up and viceversa. If color of this 3 prices is different, color is gray.

T3 double bands BT could be one of the best indicators of the forum 2022!

The ift_RSI_mtf_shadow.mq4 version was not found. Maybe the mrtools/Mladen masters haven't made a (RSI) shaded version of this type. :thumbup:

Please add alerts, arrows, buttons, etc. to ift_wpr_mtf_shadow_1_1.mq4 when teacher kvak has free time (mentioned in a previous post).

Infinite merit!

thomdel wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:41 pm @ kavk

Respected Sir,

Please see if you can help in this : USER INPUT SPACE(GAP) between Candles : ____ : Code / Logic to : Thick Wick Indicator.
Please see the below Links.

viewtopic.php?p=1295461061#p1295461061

viewtopic.php?p=1295461066#p1295461066

( Forex factory : If we Google : forexfactory recent-candles-indicator : here is EA which has Space ( GAP ) between Candles : code error is there, but if this Gap between candles logic can be applied to Thick Wick Indi. )

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
I dont know how to do this...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
thomdel

kvak wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:29 am Hello, for this, havent solution, sorry. Trying different template and its not working without bug. Problems isnt delete lines but call it back to window....
Hey there,
I've found another gap finder indicator which is great as the other one, could you please have a look at it and tell me if it's possible to add an on/of button to it?

The post number is #1860 at page 186 of this thread

Thanks in advance again

FT_Trading wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:08 am Hey there,
I've found another gap finder indicator which is great as the other one, could you please have a look at it and tell me if it's possible to add an on/of button to it?

The post number is #1860 at page 186 of this thread

Thanks in advance again
Sorry, dont know, still have problem to call lines back on chart....and need manually refresh chart...