Re: Metatrader Experiments Thread

Goldmine wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:17 am any chance we can get the mq4 version ?
If the MQL4 file isn't posted, please respect the coder's decision to protect their work from theft.

As you are new here, please acquaint yourself with our rules (which clearly state this as well).

Future posts requesting for source codes will be removed.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Experiments ...

Giangyforex wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:31 pm Dears Traders im studying on this my ultimate setup, if someone find this helpful i attach the template here, and if someone have a good idea to make this more useful for me its a pleasure speak and create with you...Many thanks :)
Hello Giangyforex,
I noticed that your Precision Trend settings (avgPeriod and Sensitivity) in your templates vary quite significantly. Would you mind sharing the theory behind your tuning and of the settings?

For example:
In 1clean.tpl, avgPeriod=48; sensitivity=1.5
in 1expdoubleh1.tpl, avgPeriod=12; sensitivity=1.5
and both of them are on H1.

Thanking in advance

Re: Experiments ...

Cazz223 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:16 am

Hello Giangyforex,
I noticed that your Precision Trend settings (avgPeriod and Sensitivity) in your templates vary quite significantly. Would you mind sharing the theory behind your tuning and of the settings?

For example:
In 1clean.tpl, avgPeriod=48; sensitivity=1.5
in 1expdoubleh1.tpl, avgPeriod=12; sensitivity=1.5
and both of them are on H1.

Thanking in advance
hi cazz223 this is an old setup that i have used, now i'm using a more clear setup...give me 5 min i post an image of new setup :)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post:
Cazz223
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

IndicatorRe: Metatrader Experiments Thread

In the form of an experiment, I added to the Linear - Momentum with Bollinger.mq4 the ability to change the indicator in the bands.You can also specify and change the buffer number.
This indicator should be in the same folder.

Re: Precision trend - histo

mrtools wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:08 am Added the lines and now the histo is -1 = down and 1 = up.

ps) a couple downloaded before i could fix, forgot to add the code to delete the lines so please download again.

I think mladen's experimental works: Momentum pinball (experiment) 1.5.mq5, Momentum pinball (experiment) fl 1.5.mq4 are very successful masterpieces. Ask the teacher to add arrows to them (on the main chart). Thanks a lot!

(Here is the source code of Momentum pinball (experiment).mq5, Momentum pinball (experiment) fl.mq4. There is no new version of the source code.)

mladen wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:01 pm Experimental indicators stuff thread ...
Hi mladen!

Can I get this indicator to:
-Change alert style from retouch alert to new zone alert?
(Purpose: To use pending orders)

With 2 added attributes:
-[Alert on New Resistance]: Yes/No
-[Alert on New Support]: Yes/No

It will free up stress/attention.

(This indicator was found and last edited by you at forex-tsd forums, dated 2014!)

dalemcintosh wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:21 pm Hi mladen!

Can I get this indicator to:
-Change alert style from retouch alert to new zone alert?
(Purpose: To use pending orders)

With 2 added attributes:
-[Alert on New Resistance]: Yes/No
-[Alert on New Support]: Yes/No

It will free up stress/attention.

(This indicator was found and last edited by you at forex-tsd forums, dated 2014!)
It was edited by me 7 years ago. All I did is made it compatible with new builds of mt4. It is not even my indicator

Out of curiosity : does that make me life long responsible for that indicator?

PS: also why quoting a post that has nothing in common with the indicator you a trying to get modified?

mladen wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:31 pm It was edited by me 7 years ago. All I did is made it compatible with new builds of mt4. It is not even my indicator

Out of curiosity : does that make me life long responsible for that indicator?

PS: also why quoting a post that has nothing in common with the indicator you a trying to get modified?
I certainly did not expect this. if it was the link problem, sorry, it did not occur to me how serious posting any link was.

Not at all did I expect a response like this. I always thought you were one of the cool guys