Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

老师虽然退出江湖,但江湖将永远有他的传说,永远有《XARD-简单趋势跟踪交易系统》的传说。

希望论坛研发一个可以与《XARD-简单趋势跟踪交易系统》比美的,新的交易系统,激发大家继续讨论!——甚至跟踪10年!

Although the teacher has withdrawn from the arena, the arena will always have his legend, and there will always be the legend of "XARD-Simple Trend Tracking Trading System".

I hope that the forum will develop a new trading system that can be compared with "XARD-Simple Trend Tracking Trading System" and inspire everyone to continue the discussion! -Even track for 10 years!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, gamerredd

FourXXXX wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 7:17 am I have the same CPU with 16GB of ram on a second pc with 16 open charts with the final version on windows 10 to take snapshots of every new bar so I can go through them for backtesting. Runs fine, try a clean installation of MT4, also how is there much bloatware running? is your windows installation old and slowing down, if so maybe time to wipe it and do a fresh installation.
Hah! know u mention it, I've some bog with my ssd. IT IS DIEDEDDD some time ago but i managed to conjure its soul back to alive but i cant copy/p into it. thankfully, i Just bought new a nvme out of emergency.
i even desperate try to install those mt4 so called SUPREME EDITION.
imma gonne plug some cheap ruler stick into my rig, hmm but i forgot the bolt...alas
Thank you for answering my unconsciously question.
Happy pips :D~

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Suivant le système commercial

Hello Xard,

I have been following you on the forums for 10 years. I especially want to thank you for your big heart and generosity.
May God repay you a hundredfold and bless you with your family and your grandchildren.
Enjoy your retirement and hope that you will still be with us and encourage us for the future.
I am also retired like you and I am enjoying the moment, because we really have the time to do what we want.

May God bless you

Patrick
These users thanked the author Paddygir for the post (total 2):
Yuri_I, Shockr

LorenzoNexus wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 8:31 am Hi p1ps_surfer,

I had the same problem this evening, but after setting everything up and delating some of the indicators I don't use, it started working really good. It is now smooth and has no lag. I would say, try to lower the quantity of indicators; maybe if you dont need them all just cut some off. Let it run for a while; try to close and reopen your MT4 or even restart the PC. One more thing: I think that the TF influences a lot. If I go from the M15 down to the M1 my MT4 crushes immediately XD.

Hopefully I helped you just a little bit,

Have a good day.

LNS
Hi lorenzo,
thank for replaying. as per suggest other fellow above, i just realized it come from my sleeping beauty ssd(sometime its fall asleep aka dieded).
Pls dont bully me why ive such a poor ssd for my rig...
Its the power line fault! its just 2yo and now its gonna join its former comrade such as floppy disk or later black disk or something XD.

Good pips with y, Godbless
These users thanked the author p1ps_surfer for the post:
LorenzoNexus

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:24 am Update - XARD FX Final Edition.

I am officially retiring on the 18th May, this is as good a time to post my last setup for everyone's perusal.
As usual keep what works for you and discard the rest.

Enjoy
Xard777

Make more money than you have ever dreamed of, and then some.

corrected ADX
Just got to know you since I'm new here. Good luck and enjoy retirement. Thanks for the selfless share on this website. :)

xard777 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:12 am Here is working Currency Dashboard, you can edit the pairs to suit, you can left mouse click on pair to bring up that chart.
And you can choose which time period to monitor.
Enjoy!
Xard777
Dear Xard,

I really like this dashboard and I would like to change it a little to optimize the appearance on my screen. Could you please share the source file if possible?

Thank you,

Robin

arobin wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 7:07 pm Dear Xard,

I really like this dashboard and I would like to change it a little to optimize the appearance on my screen. Could you please share the source file if possible?

Thank you,

Robin
Do not ask for source file !!!!!
I think you should read the rules here at FS first.
viewtopic.php?p=1295368880#p1295368880
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777