Re: Stochastic indicator(s)

navid110 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:09 pm

I wonder why it dosent work on mine. :?:
Almost new build "1090" bug as Mladen is telling since several months
use this ex4,hope it help you - any way it is working with me as default without any issue,there is no problem in the code at all
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
navid110
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:08 am Almost new build "1090" bug as Mladen is telling since several months
use this ex4,hope it help you - any way it is working with me as default without any issue,there is no problem in the code at all
I always used LaTex instead of MS Word for several reasons. One is that the result looks way better than the MS Word WYSIWYG editor. You also had to code a bit in LaTex and texts with table of content and tabe of figures and citations and so on you had to compile three times in a row. First time the text itself, then for uploading the outsourced TOC and TOF and then the citations and equation numbers and so on. Maybe it isn't a bug in MT4 and the double-compiling has a reason we still don't know.

Krelian99 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:52 am

I always used LaTex instead of MS Word for several reasons. One is that the result looks way better than the MS Word WYSIWYG editor. You also had to code a bit in LaTex and texts with table of content and tabe of figures and citations and so on you had to compile three times in a row. First time the text itself, then for uploading the outsourced TOC and TOF and then the citations and equation numbers and so on. Maybe it isn't a bug in MT4 and the double-compiling has a reason we still don't know.
Probably people involved in the mt4 coding project are getting used to the idea that it is a dying project. That (being a part of a dying project) never helped to have a bug-free project

Krelian99 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:52 am

Probably people involved in the mt4 coding project are getting used to the idea that it is a dying project. That (being a part of a dying project) never helped to have a bug-free project

Any one have old stochastic crossing line alert + arrow only on above and below level like below picture ?
I have one but dont know why every time before crossing line the arrow will print out , after crossing they print another one .
When i switch off the mt4 and turn on again , every things become normal .
Any one have others choice please share with me thanks .

Steven wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:21 am Any one have old stochastic crossing line alert + arrow only on above and below level like below picture ?
I have one but dont know why every time before crossing line the arrow will print out , after crossing they print another one .
When i switch off the mt4 and turn on again , every things become normal .
Any one have others choice please share with me thanks .

Stoch.png
Clear your query,you looking for signal line cross arrows/alerts or level line cross ?
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.