Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ForexFux wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:39 am After my post Gold immediately went lower to generate a new Y(2) low which was a bit irritating but expectable because of the G(4) high which when price goes higher will and got repainted to a Y(2) high.
NOT SURE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BUT SOUNDS TO ME YOU JUST MISSED A GOOD TRADE LOOKING AT THE WRONG THINGS. a) YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND YOU ARE IN FLE SO IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHERE YOU YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND BEHAVIOUR BECAUSE FLE IS UP AND DOWN INSTEAD OF BEING IRRITATED IT TOLD YOU IT WAS YOUR BEST ENTRY OUT.INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON THE PILOT PAD AND LOOKING AT PRICE ACTION YOU WERE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THE THE G4 BUT MY POINT IS ALL THOSE THINGS DEPEND ONLY ON THE SHAPE.

BUT VERY WELL DONE YOU ARE TRYING MY MAN. KEEP AT IT .

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
ForexFux

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:07 am This what you should think when you see this and what you should be watching to act.

The Crow (_-_) Knows
When only the n fractal arrow is down and all other arrows are up it means mixed sentiment?

Btw
a) I would highly prefer when you continue to post trades and trade analyzes.

b) I never said I missed any entries ;-) But I would prefer less draw down like after the first entry.
Attachments
These users thanked the author ForexFux for the post:
Darkdoji

ForexFux wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:41 am When only the n fractal arrow is down and all other arrows are up it means mixed sentiment?

Btw
a) I would highly prefer when you continue to post trades and trade analyzes.

b) I never said I missed any entries ;-) But I would prefer less draw down like after the first entry.
Drawdowns in a certain or sure condition I am not sure it is something I would worry about and in any case the market is a place where you accept the conditions of the flow as long as you get your trade because not every time you get express service but if the move runs correctly I doubt drawdown is an issue but you just getting started. There is time to get used to the entire mix of possibilities or a lot of of it and if you can honestly find a means of telling drawdowns beforehand I would be glad to know. The other thing of course is placement of stops they can cause losses because if you read the schoolbook you will find there that we calculate space differently and we consider Stop Loss And TP placements factors that can introduce errors in space.

Cheers

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
ForexFux, ImpLaNT

The idea of explaining the math in the Blue Screen Workbook in very plain English is to a) Have you know authoritatively that we do not depend on indicators in chaos at all but that we have a function that defines the fluctuations you see on your trading screens and that this equation makes things clear as to why, when and how price moves. b) Such that you have confidence first in yourself and then the tool. c) In addition, the trader should learn to respect the commands therefore and see indicator reads as merely following a thesis of the market. Indicators on their own have no real meaning until affected by the market mathematics because the math shows it is a homoeomorphic process ongoing and that is to say a structure preserving transformation. It is the highest possible way of showing that 2 + 2 actually equals 4 in mathematics so it is not because I am a very clever person that Orbit works as it does it is because of the underpinning mathematical operations that market fluctuations cause to happen and how we arranged to read those exactly. What is more, all these things are visible (the model is empirically derived and you can see with your eyes everything it says), so there is no denying them rather we can now observe them, study them to gain the confidence that "neither "technical" or "fundamental" analysis can NEVER EVER PROVIDE to justify the reasons they do what they do to trade. But my sense is that even those keen on Orbit think what rubbish we have no time let him just give us the trading steps and stuff his stupid math talk. But that is an unfortunate attitude because you keep getting your underpants in a twist trying to trade Orbit until a) You know the Math and b) The dynamical structure of the Shape which are practically the same thing from different perspectives. These things are not difficult but they are very different from the ideas you brought from "technical" analysis and "fundamental" analysis both of which we actually have no use at all for in chaos. You need to know the chaos story (logic) to replace those ideas before you can become an effective chaotist and chaos trader. Takes very little time to do and think of it this way it promises huge rewards in the very, very near future.

The Crow _-_) Thinks you can really do it.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
ForexFux

Dave111 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:08 am I looked back at FOMC and I was in the buy 2hours and 40 minutes before the news with another pending buy order further up without it being triggered before the time, so had two trades running shortly after the move started. So no chasing the breakout as Orbit had me in well before.
This is a very interesting statement. I apologize for trying to clarify this situation so late, two days after this event, but I’m extremely interested in what exactly you were guided by when you opened a buy position two hours before the FOMC release? I was sleeping at that time because it was late at night. But as far as I can believe, Orbit did not give any signal to buy entry before the news release. If you have saved screenshots of the moment when you opened a position, please share them with explanations of what exactly guided you to open buy, what exactly served as a signal for you that shape already changed? This is a very interesting moment...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, Dave111

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:54 am This is a very interesting statement. I apologize for trying to clarify this situation so late, two days after this event, but I’m extremely interested in what exactly you were guided by when you opened a buy position two hours before the FOMC release? I was sleeping at that time because it was late at night. But as far as I can believe, Orbit did not give any signal to buy entry before the news release. If you have saved screenshots of the moment when you opened a position, please share them with explanations of what exactly guided you to open buy, what exactly served as a signal for you that shape already changed? This is a very interesting moment...
If you were asleep you could not know what Orbit did or did not do. But seems to me you have a different idea from the rest of us what a buy signal is in Orbit because even while you were awake and before you went to sleep Orbit Screenface indicated 6n FP On = Buy Shape. How do I know? We were chatting on Telegram and you asked me what it meant. I gave you a series of questions involving a) nSign On and b) Command 0 On to prod you to think about the change to green. After which Orbit changed to Gold Green at least 2 hours to the event. So not clear what you are talking about and would appear that you have a private way different from what we have been preaching now for days about the The Shape and of course you are not interested in theory so you have probably not noted the same stress in the Blue Screen Workbook my friend. Orbit trades the news 100/100 times correct ---- you may dispute that but we have had posters to that effect out each time this has happened recently (Same as below), The Shape traded news before NFP, NFP AND FOMC, etc and only you insists that what everyone else saw with their eyes is not true for you And though you may deny that everyone else saw it happen. So could be you have a different Orbit code for buy/sell but I promise you the regular signal which is The Shape ruled.

The Crow (-_-)

In addition, you further queried me about how I traded given I was in a sell before the actual release and I again gave you point by point account of my trading which included Orbit signaling if you dispute the detail I went into to explain and assure that there is no hanky panky on my side I can publish our exchange here. So if after that you are still asking someone else what amounts to the same question then there is something very wrong as clearly you feel I am a liar and did not tell you the truth and that you need to crosscheck but I leave @Dave to respond first.
Attachments

Please understand that what you are doing is strictly mathematical. The Skier rotates and translates as defined by mathematics but does not know or care that anyone knows - so he is just having fun. In our case it is important to know so we readily recall why it is mathematically impossible for us to lose. You saw that I wrote pretty advanced mathematical notes on Orbit the Tool in the simplest and plainest English possible. I did it because it can be done and wanted you to know that in this mathematics all you need to be fully competent at it is a) Use your eyes in a focused way to understand the course of the fluctuations and b) Use your mind to recall the logic and therefore the main mathematical reasons why you are not wrong as the trade evolves.

That way you remain objective and sure and that lessens the fear that some random event will throw you of course. Do not forget even the parabolic rise of Gold on FOMC had a begin and the behaviours there were all captured by FP ----> let’s talk about the whole n ----->5n array, and recall that Chaos is an evolution in parts and that is how our signalling is Organized, in the math they talk of induction (fractal geometry), which for our sense let’s take to mean step by step. So the set of signals we call the Shape is to convey the dynamics of the various stages.

a) In the first stage you have something called a basin of attraction (some partition or partitions of the attractor) that upload the variable sequence into space (The Strange Attractor), and does so as a sequence of quotes. Those quotes are called iterates they multiply things that is one of their mathematical qualities. They behave like compound interest calculations and that is how to understand quotes dynamically.
b) They do so in one direction and ONLY one direction at a time. The analogue Basin of Attraction for us is the Order Matching Computers serving the markets and their algorithms this stage is uncertain and full of perturbations, in the math they talk of the system (market) trying to select initial value this is the stage you can call “the butter effect” in Chaos also called Initial Conditions.
c) Once initial value is selected we have chaos control, because we know the begin. At that point you are in FLE with only a single possible outcome under a sign. So the FLE is not UNCERTAIN it is known before breakout in Chaos but it is anti-persistent and is defined by intermittency d) Beyond this bifurcations begin, these are splits in the variable defining additional sequences and at (the splits not to mention the sequences), and increasing at exponential rates. Once they “multiply” to infinity (the splits not to mention the sequences) you have FOMC as you saw yesterday. But this is the structure every day, just that we had topological mixing on the FOMC (the variable went crazy even in chaos which is already crazy).
d) At that point it is an impossibility not to hit target. Those are what we measure on the FP definition and 6n FP is the same as (=) a rate at Infinity = chaos= hit the damned button man or else you are toast this trade = 100/100 times. Simple!
e) Please use them that way. When you do not know the math you are thinking about indicators because you believe that will help you get a best guess of what is going on. We say welcome to the world of equation you simply read the stages as you go because it is an equation it MUST happen that is why it is the real grail. And I am custodian. It is not a question of argument you can see with your eyes. Please abandon “technicals” reading and use chaos it is more efficient.

Look Below

(-_-)

PS: Each time it is a different pattern but the stages are fixed. Very important to understand.
Attachments