Re: Doji was banned!!!

ImpLaNT wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:07 pm It doesn’t matter what exactly is tired or not and to whom. There must be a reason for the blocking. In his messages above, I see no reason for such a decision. He did not openly insult anyone, nor did he call for anything seditious. Moreover, we are not talking about an ordinary user. Maybe someone didn’t like the tone of his communication, but this is also no reason for a ban.
In any case, I want to wait for a response from the administration and I hope we will see it...
moderators may be cleanup those messages, bez its shame for their site such messages. traders all around from world watching this site.
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, boytoy
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

SadRe: Doji was banned!!!

ImpLaNT wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:07 pm In any case, I want to wait for a response from the administration and I hope we will see it...
Implant bro why do you wanna fight the moderators and admin....... look at the dark doji the way he is talking to others also in private message is very rude and snappy now is claiming beatle is taking ideas from him and more whats that about man he is a bad apple this nigerian guy!!! Reminds me of the other 2 guys Shrek & Ikamos the way he talks very superior to everyone but his live myfxbook results = bankruptcy

Then he said........ the Wu is coming thru & the outcome is critical!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
boytoy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Doji was banned!!!

ImpLaNT wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:07 pm ...There must be a reason for the blocking....
says the person who should be banned himself for
insults
misogyny
anti-semitic posts.
If you don't understand that his behauviour was (and is) harmful and upsetting, maybe that's because you started mimicking it.
Probably he is seriously ill but his deviant behaviour could not be tolerated forever...

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Thus, Forex Station openly stated that this resource will not contribute to the dissemination of true knowledge and the only correct approach to trading.
Instead, the resource will, as before, contribute to the dissemination of deliberately false knowledge in this area in the form of writing, posting, modifications of various kinds of indicators and other similar trinkets, as well as the generation of an infinite number of combinations of these trinkets in the form of templates for so-called “strategies” and “systems”.
Do you really not understand that you all and each of you is going in the wrong direction, or are you pretending that you don’t understand?? He was the only one with a reasoned approach here.
But in principle, it doesn’t matter anymore. It is done. Under no circumstances will he return here; accordingly, this thread automatically ceases to exist. The resource's moderators condemned all its users to ignorance. This is very reminiscent of the situation with Galileo, after his statement that the earth is a sphere and not a plane. You can continue to remain flat-earthers, for which I congratulate you.
Write, upgrade your indicators to infinity and make endless templates out of them, like kids who were given Lego.
Good luck, guys!!! :wave: :facepalm:

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:46 pm He was the only one with a reasoned approach here.
...Galileo...
:Rofl:
a) He "developed" a complex repainting system (very much like Xard's, but a lot less intuitive and practical - all the chaos jargon was never backed up by one single mathematical equation).
To compare him to Galileo (etc) just shows that you have lost all sense of proportion...
This man needs psychiatric help not your adulation.
b) He was not blocked for his system but for his deviant behaviour.
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
sal

Upon releasing my BEATS V5 he congratulated me on the system and that the forum members liked it and he felt it was a good system even though he stated he did NOT KNOW the system.
Darkdoji wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:34 pm Congratulations and seems everyone likes it. Do not know it of course but seems very good. Cheers, and very good luck.

The Crow (_-_) Inverted thinks it is good people like it.

Then 2 weeks later he underhandedly implied that I was using (stealing) ideas from his thread!
Darkdoji wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:51 pm I see that @BeatlemaniaSA is getting fascinated by our stories and might find a thing or two to use his side of the fence. We do not mind but for our hard work, we do expect some acknowledgement that is all.

Now he flies off on a tangent wanting to know why I am visiting his thread and what is my intention in reading the thread's post! All guests and forum members are ALLOWED to read a thread's posts if I'm not mistaken.
Darkdoji wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:24 pm I do not care how calm you are I just want to know how honest you are as a person. So you are here every day and on every new post I make. So given a busy thread you run, can you kindly state your purpose and frequency here then? You see when I come to your thread I say a word or two or thank one or two posters and leave. Showing some support now is me. So what you come around then to do cowboy? What? tell us?

The Crow (_-_) Does not like discourteous behaviour

And then gets all aggressive with me despite me being polite and NEVER having said a bad word to him, users of his Orbit Tool or visitors to his thread. Come on, behaviour like this cannot be tolerated!
Darkdoji wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:37 pm That is not my point. You open your mind when you visit others and so do not give me that crap, especially seeing what I think about you. It is up there and I will restate it again. Who the hell do you think you are? You will not return favours? That to me is no manners, boss. Got that? Before I get really mad at you.

The Crow (-_-) Does NOT like discourteous people at all.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
ChuChu Rocket, moey_dw, boytoy, sal
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:41 am Am I the only one who thinks that this thread belongs to a crazy person???
ImpLaNT wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:46 pm Write, upgrade your indicators to infinity and make endless templates out of them, like kids who were given Lego.
Good luck, guys!!! :wave: :facepalm:
Gee that's not very nice Implant.

You were one of the boys man what happened? First you hated this thread now you're angry this guy is gone!
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, boytoy, BeatlemaniaSA
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Darkdoji wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:24 pm I do not care how calm you are I just want to know how honest you are as a person. So you are here everyday and on every new post I make. So given a busy thread you run, can you kindly state your purpose and frequency here then? You see when I come to your thread I say a word or two or thank one or two posters and leave. Showing some support now that is me. So what you come around then to do cowboy? What? tell us?

The Crow (_-_) Does not like discourteous behaviour
BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:20 pm Now he flies off on a tangent wanting to know why I am visiting his thread and what is my intention in reading the thread's post!
Missed that post lol what was that all about

I do not care how calm you are I just want to know how honest you are as a person.

What the fuck??? ahahahaha
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, moey_dw

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:22 pm Gee that's not very nice Implant.

You were one of the boys man what happened? First you hated this thread now you're angry this guy is gone!
What happened??
What happened was that my eyes were opened when I began to thoughtfully study what this “crazy man” was writing about. After that, I had the strength to make a public apology to this person for insulting him for no reason. And it’s a regret that few people’s eyes were opened. Although, I have nothing particularly to regret. Life will be calmer. His approach is not something that a wide range of people need to know and understand. If only you knew how much of this iceberg was left under water, which Doji did not tell. His plans were to present the material gradually in the hope that it would be easier for people to understand. What he managed to give is no more than 30% of everything he has at this moment. That's how it is guys...

josi wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:05 pm :Rofl:
a) He "developed" a complex repainting system (very much like Xard's, but a lot less intuitive and practical - all the chaos jargon was never backed up by one single mathematical equation).
This is a very indicative moment of universal thinking. You say that Orbit is repaint all the time, it does not repaint, it displays the current state of the price.
You are all talking about the fact that the semaphores are repainting (recalculating), and Doji is talking about the fact that the space in which the indicator works is distorted. Space is distorted by price movement. It is these distortions displaing by Orbit screenface. Feel the difference in thinking between the way you think and the way he thinks. And the most interesting thing is that in the overwhelming majority of your “systems” we see these same notorious semaphores. Can you guess why?? You are simply trying to subconsciously divide the space in which the price moves. You don't understand how to do it right, but your mind pushes you. But just intelligence is not enough, you need knowledge, but you don’t have enough of it. The one who had them was expelled from here.