Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

For instance this is the sate of the shape right now. This says:

a) Whatever you think we are still going up

b) Sub attractors are just getting things in order for us to resume up (will not drop beyond 2023 Gold)

c) If you want to trade down you can given 5n Fluctuant On but it is rough and choppy and also fractured so many ups and downs but by 2023 we should pullout.

d) This is why you see now Icons are changing (not because they have a mind of their own but because I commanded them to do so in order to be fit for the run up) and KSO in particular will have Fetch and Return mode in M1 and M5. In this situation M5 KSO is a good measure of amplitude.

e) When my members align with me up we are ready go back up. If for any reason I decide to join them down please join me. Happy trading signed 6n FP.

(-_-)

PS: 2023 is just my estimate for the maximum pullback level and I am not an expert on getting levels correct but whatever the level simply note than once n -5n join the boss in direction simple find a pivot any where n or 5n and enter a trade in direction. Going up is risk free.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
ImpLaNT

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Someone has said to me in private that I misled by asking people to trade The Shape down and that as a result he feels that my call misled people from trading the FOMC event correctly. I find this interesting and would like to share it with thread.

a) I made the call when the Shape was pointing down. The Shape pointed correctly because there was a spike event low.

b) Next and with a H4 Low pivot in place the Shape changed up and did so well before the FOMC event. (the Shape Trades the news).

c) So we all have eyes and we have all read the The Blue Screen Workbook and the The Blue Screen Schoolbook and so we all know we trade behaviour of price directly.

d) So spike low = Pivot + Change in Shape and the Shape does what? It trades the news 100/100 times correct. So anyone thinking on his feet cannot blame me.

e) Because you simply follow the Shape and it has NEVER been wrong. I fail to see how I did wrong.

But if people want I will stop making any calls so I do not confuse anyone but I called correctly and would have been wrong if and only if I insisted that we should ignore change in the sign of the shape. I am not sure I did that but look at my post up that is how I read the shape. You must use your mind and your eyes to trade point to point. IT IS THE EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD TO TRADE AND WIN FOLLOWING THE SHAPE. MARKET IS NOW COMPLETELY CRACKED AND YOU CAN TRUST THE SHAPE - IT IS SO SIMPLE IT BREAKS MY HEART PEOPLE ARE STILL NOT WINNING IN DROVES WHY? WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

(-_-)
Dave111

This message is to proponents of various "Systems" visiting the thread to learn what things they might adapt in their "systems" to compare with my work. But I suggest you people contact me directly and we discuss it. You will find my cooperation helpful in what you are trying to do and ultimately unless you incorporate the theory especially things such as the NEWS does not drive the markets, etc your systems will remain partial and it is knowledge and agreement with precept that is key amd you will see how we do it in Orbit Cloud or Orbit Pre cloud which I am now thinking about because it is quicker and cheaper than cloud since you guys are tying to adopt my idea that interface matters and that traders need pointing, etc But without basing it on the underlying knowledge that showed me why that is needed. Hence Pre-Cloud because you guys love Orbit we will show you Orbit Action Station in Pre-Cloud. Because you must understand that you cannot do that you must follow a plot and tell the story according to the thesis (else no jail break). That would not be free because of development costs.

(-_-)
Attachments
Dave111

Hi Samm,

I'm still behind and just started to read the first book "The Blue Screen of Trading Death".

Nevertheless, I have a question. Does the attached gold chart shows the situation you are talking about. Gold shows cmd 1 on, fractal arrows n-6n up, 30 min white low semaphore and FP inverse on. So after the W(1) low on 30m when the fractal arrows point up it's time to buy right? Furthermore, Orbit spot and Range Arrow pointing up, Price Dynamics are green and Ordinals S and M are also up.
Attachments
These users thanked the author ForexFux for the post:
Darkdoji

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:26 pm Someone has said to me in private that I misled by asking people to trade The Shape down and that as a result he feels that my call misled people from trading the FOMC event correctly. I find this interesting and would like to share it with thread.

a) I made the call when the Shape was pointing down. The Shape pointed correctly because there was a spike event low.

b) Next and with a H4 Low pivot in place the Shape changed up and did so well before the FOMC event. (the Shape Trades the news).

c) So we all have eyes and we have all read the The Blue Screen Workbook and the The Blue Screen Schoolbook and so we all know we trade behaviour of price directly.

d) So spike low = Pivot + Change in Shape and the Shape does what? It trades the news 100/100 times correct. So anyone thinking on his feet cannot blame me.

e) Because you simply follow the Shape and it has NEVER been wrong. I fail to see how I did wrong.

But if people want I will stop making any calls so I do not confuse anyone but I called correctly and would have been wrong if and only if I insisted that we should ignore change in the sign of the shape. I am not sure I did that but look at my post up that is how I read the shape. You must use your mind and your eyes to trade point to point. IT IS THE EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD TO TRADE AND WIN FOLLOWING THE SHAPE. MARKET IS NOW COMPLETELY CRACKED AND YOU CAN TRUST THE SHAPE - IT IS SO SIMPLE IT BREAKS MY HEART PEOPLE ARE STILL NOT WINNING IN DROVES WHY? WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

(-_-)

Keep posting as it will help people. I get my shape from KSO, fractals etc and from the chart with semafores, places of interest where nTT starts to flip flop like right now with KSO at amplitude. Will we see a fake up move with the news, watch out.
I looked back at FOMC and I was in the buy 2hours and 40 minutes before the news with another pending buy order further up without it being triggered before the time, so had two trades running shortly after the move started. So no chasing the breakout as Orbit had me in well before.
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, ImpLaNT

Dave111 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:08 am Keep posting as it will help people. I get my shape from KSO, fractals etc and from the chart with semafores, places of interest where nTT starts to flip flop like right now with KSO at amplitude. Will we see a fake up move with the news, watch out.
I looked back at FOMC and I was in the buy 2hours and 40 minutes before the news with another pending buy order further up without it being triggered before the time, so had two trades running shortly after the move started. So no chasing the breakout as Orbit had me in well before.
My question is this the shape is I have posted up there in the posts showing fractal patterns. Please respond do you agree and practice that view? I want to know because you are saying KSO etc but need to be sure those things you call are ordered by the Shape and you read them to agree with the shape and the shape has final say. I need to Know we understand that.

Think of it as mathematics defined as some liquid form (thick and curvy in motion), and moving according to some equation not clear to you but that you trust drives what you see. You will see that its physical behaviour is difficult to follow because it is complex has many parts. However the Shape diagram I have posted here is the key for reading the curves or the indication of where price is going at any time. Reading the shape and letting it prevail in your mind makes sure that you know when to pull the trigger exactly like now Gold is in range it would be good practice.

(-_-)

ForexFux wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:57 pm Hi Samm,

I'm still behind and just started to read the first book "The Blue Screen of Trading Death".

Nevertheless, I have a question. Does the attached gold chart shows the situation you are talking about. Gold shows cmd 1 on, fractal arrows n-6n up, 30 min white low semaphore and FP inverse on. So after the W(1) low on 30m when the fractal arrows point up it's time to buy right? Furthermore, Orbit spot and Range Arrow pointing up, Price Dynamics are green and Ordinals S and M are also up.
That is all you are looking at post1295529793.html#p1295529793 EVER. Thank you do you get my sense. You are a) looking at that and market action and responding ONLY TO THE CHANGES HERE. KSO etc all the things you call they work for this guy and once he changes they will follow they do not have any information that this big guy does not allow yet. So it is not like "technical" analysis where you are looking at different indicators for clues NO. Look at that panel and it tells you the state of the market as they change then check on KSO for instance for amplitude or whether they array is exhibiting middle behaviours that kind of thing. MY God it is so SIMPLE AND DIRECT. Like right now in Gold range you can everything correctly a) for now it is a pullback b) It is not time to enter down even if you want the trade the pullback which is risk side. Why? Look at the colour of the 5n to n it is neither buy nor sell so what do you do please tell so we are all clear. Cheers

The Crow (-_-)
ForexFux

Look guys the signals are NEVER LATE Below is your control pad wait for the command and yes you can look at other things but only to read how they align with your pilot keys or control pad. Think of it as game where you have the controls right at your finger if it moves you shoot it. YOU ARE IN CHARGE BUT DO NOT GUESS WAIT FOR THE EXACT CHANGE = 100/100 TIMES dOiT
Attachments
ImpLaNT

Darkdoji wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:46 am That is all you are looking at post1295529793.html#p1295529793 EVER. Thank you do you get my sense. You are a) looking at that and market action and responding ONLY TO THE CHANGES HERE. KSO etc all the things you call they work for this guy and once he changes they will follow they do not have any information that this big guy does not allow yet. So it is not like "technical" analysis where you are looking at different indicators for clues NO. Look at that panel and it tells you the state of the market as they change then check on KSO for instance for amplitude or whether they array is exhibiting middle behaviours that kind of thing. MY God it is so SIMPLE AND DIRECT. Like right now in Gold range you can everything correctly a) for now it is a pullback b) It is not time to enter down even if you want the trade the pullback which is risk side. Why? Look at the colour of the 5n to n it is neither buy nor sell so what do you do please tell so we are all clear. Cheers

The Crow (-_-)
After my post Gold immediately went lower to generate a new Y(2) low which was a bit irritating but expectable because of the G(4) high which when price goes higher will and got repainted to a Y(2) high.
These users thanked the author ForexFux for the post:
Darkdoji