Re: Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

TransparentTrader wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:52 pm "Relative Double Strength Index" (RDSI) by fikira

Official TradingView Link

Code:

Code: Select all

// This source code is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License 2.0 at https://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/
// © fikira
//    ≠ ≈ ◊ ~ ∞ ‡ ∂ ƒ ¬ π º † • ∏ ª Ω ∑ ∆ · | \ ı ∫ √ 
//@version=4

study(title="[fikira] RDSI", shorttitle="RDSI", overlay=false) 
// Relative Double Strength Index

lnW    = input(3    , title="RDSI Length W"                                              ) 
lnD    = input(8    , title="RDSI Length D"                                              ) 
ln12   = input(17   , title="RDSI Length 12h"                                            ) 
ln4    = input(36   , title="RDSI Length 4h"                                             ) 
ln1    = input(313  , title="RDSI Length 1h"                                             ) 

choice = input("WMA", title="XMA", options=["SMA", "EMA", "WMA", "VWMA", "RMA", "HullMA"])

xma(source, len) =>
     choice == "SMA"    ?  sma(source,len) : 
     choice == "EMA"    ?  ema(source,len) : 
     choice == "WMA"    ?  wma(source,len) : 
     choice == "VWMA"   ? vwma(source,len) : 
     choice == "RMA"    ?  rma(source,len) :  
     wma(2 * wma(source, floor(len / 2)) - wma(source, len), round(sqrt(len))) 

rs          = 
 timeframe.period == "60"  ? rsi(close, ln1 ) :
 timeframe.period == "240" ? rsi(close, ln4 ) :
 timeframe.period == "720" ? rsi(close, ln12) : 
 timeframe.period == "D"   ? rsi(close, lnD ) : 
 timeframe.period == "W"   ? rsi(close, lnW ) :
                             rsi(close, ln12)

Rup = 0.0
Rdn = 0.0

rsiDiff = rs - rs[1]
Rup := rsiDiff < 0 ? 0 : rsiDiff
Rdn := rsiDiff > 0 ? 0 : rsiDiff

//plot(Rup, color=color.lime, title="Rup")
//plot(Rdn, color=color.red , title="Rdn")

sUp =  
 timeframe.period == "240" ?  xma(Rup, ln4 ) :
 timeframe.period == "720" ?  xma(Rup, ln12) :  xma(Rup, lnD)

sDn = 
 timeframe.period == "240" ? -xma(Rdn, ln4 ) :
 timeframe.period == "720" ? -xma(Rdn, ln12) : -xma(Rdn, lnD)

up  = plot(sUp, color=sUp > sDn ? #00fff9 : color.new(#00fff9, 50), title="RDSI up"  )        // #00fff9   #004d40 
dn  = plot(sDn, color=sUp > sDn ? color.new(#e40505, 50) : #e40505, title="RDSI down")        // #880e4f   #e40505

fill(up,    dn, color=sUp > sDn ? #00fff9 : #e40505)

//	up = change(rs)
//	down = -change(rs)

Pictures:

rdsi 1.jpg

VWMA
rdsi vwma.png

WMA
rdsi wma.png

Hull
rdsi hull.png

Creator's Description:

My Comments:

kvak, mrtools, I was wondering if you would be able to convert this indicator from TradingView into MT4 format. I wasn't sure if it would have been better to place this in the thread for RSI indicators or the thread for MT4 indicator requests.

Either way, the RDSI caught my attention at first glance because it looks surprisingly similar to the Buy Sell Pressure (BSP) indicator I mentioned a few months ago.

I'd be curious to see if RDSI is better or worse than BSP when it comes to entering trades earlier, staying in trends longer, and/or exiting trades at a more optimal time. Especially on Renko charts as I haven't found anything better than BSP for milking all the movement out of a strongly trending market.

If I was able to make a list of additional features to add to this indicator, it would be the ones below:

• Adding all averages via the eAverages pack
  • I want to ask for AHTF/MTF capabilities, but based on the code it doesn't appear as if that would be viable unless there's an inefficiency in the code I'm not seeing despite being less than 60 short lines total. On TradingView it was possible for me to plot this indicator on a timeframe lower than M1 despite nothing in the input menu of this indicator allowing me to input a length setting for anything lower than the H1 timeframe. I hope this can be fixed so we can adjust length regardless of timeframe we are on.
  • Arrows for buy/sell entries
  • Coloring the candles to reflect when the indicator reflects buying/selling pressure
  • Alerts to help us know when to look for a trade, especially on the higher timeframes
  • A button so we can turn the indicator appearance on and off when we want

Many thanks to any programmer who is able to take this small project on!
Try here
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
TransparentTrader

Koalala wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:05 pm Can somebody convert this Centered moving average:
Centered Moving Average by valiant hero
https://it.tradingview.com/script/EaAHVKaD/
I'll be honest, the reason why no one has payed attention to your three requests for this random code to be converted is because your post(s) lack information, an image to catch our eye or even a reason on why our coders would want to convert it.

Without a decent explanation from you ie. what's good/interesting about this code or how you use it etc. these type of low-quality request posts will always be overlooked due to the lack of effort on your behalf.

If you want our coders to take time out of their day to work on a request, you have to do your part and make your post stand out and be worthy of the coder's time. Help us, so we can help you.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 6):
andrei-1, moey_dw, ionone, Chickenspicy, Knight, Jedidiah
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:17 pm I'll be honest, the reason why no one has payed attention to your three requests for this random code to be converted is because your post(s) lack information, an image to catch our eye or even a reason on why our coders would want to convert it.

Without a decent explanation from you ie. what's good/interesting about this code or how you use it etc. these type of low-quality request posts will always be overlooked due to the lack of effort on your behalf.

If you want our coders to take time out of their day to work on a request, you have to do your part and make your post stand out and be worthy of the coder's time. Help us, so we can help you.
EXACTLY.......... HOW HARD IS IT?? LOL
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Koalala wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:05 pm Can somebody convert this Centered moving average:
Centered Moving Average by valiant hero
https://it.tradingview.com/script/EaAHVKaD/
I'm gonna repeat myself.
it's a repainter because the last few bars won't show the same result as in the past
I think it's not possible to make a centered MA non repaint, due to a thing called causality (something after cannot appear before)
These users thanked the author ionone for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Jedidiah

Jimmy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:17 pm I'll be honest, the reason why no one has payed attention to your three requests for this random code to be converted is because your post(s) lack information, an image to catch our eye or even a reason on why our coders would want to convert it.

I think This should be disclaimer somewhere front page ,people dont know what socialization skills are cause covid

They skip small talk, ive done the same
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Koalala wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:01 pm I use something like this, to get out and in trends. when the price stays in the area of the atr it's time to change the position
hello Koalala, all right? Yes, I would use it as an input filter, in this case I think it's more like a stock price bias between cheap/expensive. I quoted about the MTF to be able to measure it on 4H charts but with the weekly barriers.
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
Jedidiah