Re: Trend Indicators

Hi Mladen,

I think the HalfTrend nrp indicator is still repainting - please see the attached before and after images. The line does not seem to indicate a signal but arrows are placed and there is an alert - the arrows sometimes disappear when the chart is refreshed - as per attached images.

Regards
Jasjit
Attachments

sal wrote:Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:43 pm wonder that both indicators the arrows painted for both are in one location.. :)
Half trend and the "NRP" version

I have explained a long time ago but here is one "shortened version" again : half trend (the usual version that can be found on forums including older version that I posted too) , can and will repaint in some cases. The "nrp" version will not.

Here is just a part of the new code (that will sure help you determine find out in the existing code(s) what is the issue in half trend indicators, and I am quiet confident that you shall soon produce nrp version for net users too so that all can benefit from the knowledge accumulated in comparison modes) :

And then (when all the issues that can happen are going to be solved) even foolish nonsense like this can be made one fine day (all as a result of a coding progress we are all witnessing these days) :

But don't take my word for it : after all everybody can test whatever is posted on the wide, wide net :) and all the experts out there are by all means going to find out one day eventually what is going on with some sorts of code that can cause issues
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7, thomdel

mladen wrote:Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:37 am

I have explained a long time ago but here is one "shortened version" again : half trend (the usual version that can be found on forums including older version that I posted too) , can and will repaint in some cases. The "nrp" version will not.....
Hi mr.mladen,
are you shared this indicator anywhere or still not ? i cant find it, seems it very usable.thanks,,,,,,,,
Regards,,,,,,,,,,,,,