Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

I need assistance with the DIDI index indicator. It's the basic version without any added features like divergence or other enhancements. My goal is to set up alerts for when the red line touches the blue line. Can anyone help me with this?

I use two DIDI indicators—one faster and one slower—and it's very effective. However, I need to add alerts to my conditions as it's hard to keep track on a 1-minute timeframe.

Faster DIDI Settings

Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

Madsakz169 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:10 pm I need assistance with the DIDI index indicator. It's the basic version without any added features like divergence or other enhancements. My goal is to set up alerts for when the red line touches the blue line. Can anyone help me with this?

I use two DIDI indicators—one faster and one slower—and it's very effective. However, I need to add alerts to my conditions as it's hard to keep track on a 1-minute timeframe.

Faster DIDI Settings

Here is some version with alerts, maybe you find it useful CLICK, CLICK