Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Neroloft wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:18 pm dont over complicate, its simple as one two three..... ;)
An example of a minimalist chart that's easy to stare at. Really liking the all-black candlesticks for focusing on trend movement 👌
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 8):
thomdel, Curioso, xard777, Banzai, kvak, Mickey Abi, Andreas2000, Forexlearner
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

SOLESHOE wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:02 pm Hi Neroloft,
would you min sharing your template ?
Thx !
another beautiful back to back xard setup!
These users thanked the author Neroloft for the post (total 14):
specialkey, TransparentTrader, SOLESHOE, Curioso, Mickey Abi, XYM, thomdel, twix, knglerxst, pipalong, xard777, Erebøs_X, Banzai, Jimmy
"That which is, already has been; that which is to be, already has been;"

xard777 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:49 am Once again we are at the start of the busy months Feb, Mar and Apr where we make our bread and butter.
Some of us trade Currencies, Commodities and Indices. For me it is the latter two and I hone them down to Gold and the Dow.
I tend to sleep through the Asian session and trade both the London and US sessions.
I keep an eye on breakouts forming off the Asian sessions as well as main moves off the turning points (Red/Green Arrows).
Everything is visually color coordinated to make it easier to see especially when the markets are running fast during the news intervals.
Don't sweat the fast moves, step back and look from outside the goldfish bowl... patience... WAIT!!!
You will see it all unfold in real time and the color candles will match the move.
Xard777
Looks really good, can you make the chart more concise, I like a clean chart
Attachments

Hi Guys,

Now that i understand quite well how XARD Trading System works, i am wondering how you guys manage to spot entry positions ?
Do you have any scanner or something to find any potential soon to be entering position ? or do you stick to only on 1 or 2 values you keep staring at all day ?

I noticed recently that i always miss opportunities by going away from the screen for a moment to do whatever i need to do during the day, and that's often when i am back on the screen that i see a passed "all conditions" entry...

I tried to enable alert but i didn't found one that would alert me when all conditions (or most of) are met in the system...

Any advice ?

thx !
These users thanked the author SOLESHOE for the post:
RACER-X