Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

SOLESHOE wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:05 pm Hi Guys,

Now that i understand quite well how XARD Trading System works, i am wondering how you guys manage to spot entry positions ?
Do you have any scanner or something to find any potential soon to be entering position ? or do you stick to only on 1 or 2 values you keep staring at all day ?

I noticed recently that i always miss opportunities by going away from the screen for a moment to do whatever i need to do during the day, and that's often when i am back on the screen that i see a passed "all conditions" entry...

I tried to enable alert but i didn't found one that would alert me when all conditions (or most of) are met in the system...

Any advice ?

thx !
Hello SOLESHOE ,

Did you see my message, is specially for you and others members can understand better the logic: post1295539044.html#p1295539044

This is a great idea, but the xard system requires patient, watch the movements and understand the logic. But the question i wondered too, is if alert when matched only the TRENDline (not include PRICBline) it may be interesting to a reduce some false signals.

But there a lot of diferent systems made Mr XARD is maybe more productive to use an one alert on based on Moving Average.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post:
SOLESHOE

rambam0dam wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:18 am A bit rude, don’t you think? You are asking him to do something for you but you don’t want him to bother you? Weird.
I believe the translation was wrong, Curioso is using translator I don't think he meant that! 😋
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 4):
maroka, funchi, Curioso, moey_dw
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:52 am I believe the translation was wrong, Curioso is using translator I don't think he meant that! 😋
I think he meant...

" I hope you don't mind me bothering you with these questions." ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
Curioso, ChuChu Rocket, moey_dw, maroka
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

rambam0dam wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:18 am A bit rude, don’t you think? You are asking him to do something for you but you don’t want him to bother you? Weird.
Hello rambam0dam,

No no, is not my intention. My goal in this beautiful community is learn every day and share my vision and ideas to grow up together.
ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:52 am I believe the translation was wrong, Curioso is using translator I don't think he meant that! 😋
Hello ChuChu Rocket,

Yes, i using a translator :(
BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:02 pm I think he meant...

" I hope you don't mind me bothering you with these questions." ;)
Hello BeatlemaniaSA,

Thank you for your correct words, i edit the post to make that good. Writing in English sometimes is hard to explain.
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post (total 3):
ChuChu Rocket, moey_dw, maroka

SOLESHOE wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:05 pm Hi Guys,

Now that i understand quite well how XARD Trading System works, i am wondering how you guys manage to spot entry positions ?
Do you have any scanner or something to find any potential soon to be entering position ? or do you stick to only on 1 or 2 values you keep staring at all day ?

I noticed recently that i always miss opportunities by going away from the screen for a moment to do whatever i need to do during the day, and that's often when i am back on the screen that i see a passed "all conditions" entry...

I tried to enable alert but i didn't found one that would alert me when all conditions (or most of) are met in the system...

Any advice ?

thx !
Yes, I agree. A scanner would be nice.

Neroloft wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:18 pm dont over complicate, its simple as one two three..... ;)
Hi NeroLoft,

what's the purpose of the label attached to second dots sometimes ? i am not sure to understand.
further more, can you confirm that using your template with lower timeframes allows to trade small movements despite the daily trend ?
Ah and i see no effect when i click on the channel button, what is it supposed to do ?

Thx!

SOLESHOE wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:06 pm Hi NeroLoft,

what's the purpose of the label attached to second dots sometimes ? i am not sure to understand.
-its the 2nd dot entry.
further more, can you confirm that using your template with lower timeframes allows to trade small movements despite the daily trend ?
-it works for me bro.
Ah and i see no effect when i click on the channel button, what is it supposed to do ?

Thx!
These users thanked the author Neroloft for the post:
SOLESHOE
"That which is, already has been; that which is to be, already has been;"