Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

SOLESHOE wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:07 pm Wow, thank you soooo much for taking the time to explain in details !
I am sure it will help all beginers like me :)

i think i have all the keys to trade with confidence now
Thank you again !
please look my previous post also. You will see all the time what I draw before 2nd dot forming. Its on real chart. On past charts its beautiful.
These users thanked the author normannasty for the post (total 2):
SOLESHOE, Curioso

normannasty wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:51 pm Hello Guys,

My all time problem with xard charts. I tried a lot but all the time I facing with the same issue.
The signed dot on the pic will be a 2nd dot after its hit the previous high and the chart turns blue. Need to enter when it turns blue or need to enter before it turns blue.
So I confused. Someone will tell dont trade because there is a red big arrow, but the red big arrow or the red dot or square is almost always there. Please help me what is the advice in such cases.
I added 3 pictures. Before after and a bigger picture.

I think the best should be if the red arrow is not be there until its not confirmed by a 2nd dot and until the candles background still show blue because its uptrend. I cant program it.
if you follow rules explain by xard777 you wouldn't take short position i guess
see post1295538535.html#p1295538535

normannasty wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:51 pm Hello Guys,

My all time problem with xard charts. I tried a lot but all the time I facing with the same issue.
The signed dot on the pic will be a 2nd dot after its hit the previous high and the chart turns blue. Need to enter when it turns blue or need to enter before it turns blue.
So I confused. Someone will tell dont trade because there is a red big arrow, but the red big arrow or the red dot or square is almost always there. Please help me what is the advice in such cases.
I added 3 pictures. Before after and a bigger picture.

I think the best should be if the red arrow is not be there until its not confirmed by a 2nd dot and until the candles background still show blue because its uptrend. I cant program it.
Grey arrow (like disabled) until confirmation would be great indeed

SOLESHOE wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:21 pm if you follow rules explain by xard777 you wouldn't take short position i guess
see post1295538535.html#p1295538535
I read 100 times. But its an uptrend I not want to take the sort position. We have in uptrend but its shows us pink candles and when it turns blue and you enter you missed the trend itself.
These users thanked the author normannasty for the post:
satyafx

xard777 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:29 pm Being consistent is way better than being greedy. Don't be greedy.
GOLD - London Session... Check
Directional 15min Play - DOWN ARROW... Check
EMA Confirmation - Crossed Over... Check
Booked Pip$ - Check
Happy as a pig in shit - Check 📈🤑
What are you bringing to your next trading session? Me... I am bringing "House Money".
Remember, trading should be fun. If it’s not, explore other interests.
XARD777
dont over complicate, its simple as one two three..... ;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Neroloft for the post (total 8):
Curioso, Krunal Gajjar, ChuChu Rocket, Jimmy, thomdel, kvak, Banzai, SOLESHOE
"That which is, already has been; that which is to be, already has been;"

normannasty wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:10 pm I read 100 times. But its an uptrend I not want to take the sort position. We have in uptrend but its shows us pink candles and when it turns blue and you enter you missed the trend itself.
Hello normannasty,

In M1 appear a lot of alerts, in M15 is less stressful, or in the last resource, try H1. This wonderful system requires discipline, patient and observe all the elements.

The one of errors i made an past, along others systems, but i fail a lot, and when i receive an alert, i think is a good entry and not observe nothing, only based on emotions.

For example, a good way to start, if you are and you entry with perfection in some of that entry take a note on paper, and next in the same pattern you find enter and enter again, until you see the consistent and profitable you are looking for.

Maybe an good start is observe:

PAINEL1
INDEX ENTRY
Candle Color
Background Color
Spike

I hope it helps you
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post (total 2):
satyafx, moey_dw

Sure, but if you don´t mind share my idea about your template.

In M1 if you are in one pair, its ok, appear a few alerts, but when you go to multipair (ex: all Index), appear a lot of alerts, an can cause a lot of stress.

So instead M1, choose M15, is less stressfull, i share with you one position i waiting for the confirmation trend
#1. BigSemaArrowDown -> Identity the major trend is Down, but we are looking for a valid entry for sell
#2. Dot on Blue -> Is the top bottom on this trend (Pay atetion if there are an ZigZag attached on them)
#3. 1st MiniDot or Cyan dot -> Will wait because some this minidot appear in range market (Pay atetion if there are an ZigZag attached on them)
#4. 2nd MiniDot or Cyan dot ->Will wait because some this minidot appear in range market (Pay atetion if there are an ZigZag attached on them)
#5. Dot on Pink -> Is the dot we are looking for, but we wait.. Because is the BigSema -> Color Dot -> 2nd minidot (Pay atetion if there are an ZigZag attached on them)
#6. 1st MiniDot or Cyan dot -> Will wait because some this minidot appear in range market (Pay atetion if there are an ZigZag attached on them)
#7. DailyOpen -> Watch this movement, if you see along this waiting process not matched
#8. ADR 8% Is not the value we are looking for
#9. Index Entry if above the candle and EMA so we wait, because if we are looking for sell we wait on upper on candles and EMA

Enter only all matches in your direction, and of course wait for the candle close. In this case i don´t refer the StopLoss, because it is to help an resume to explain the rules

-----------------------------------
If you ignore the DailyOpen and IndexEntry another entry can you catch

#1. BigSemaArrowDown -> Identity the major trend is Down, but we are looking for a valid entry for sell
#2. Dot on Blue -> Is the top bottom on this trend (Pay atetion if there are an ZigZag attached on them)
#3. 1st MiniDot or Cyan dot -> Will wait because some this minidot appear in range market (Pay atetion if there are an ZigZag attached on them)
#4. 2nd MiniDot or Cyan dot ->Will wait because some this minidot appear in range market (Pay atetion if there are an ZigZag attached on them) , but in this exame you can enter on here, with a good tp=10 maybe can be a good idea, but sometimes is risky, so observe the pattern and stay opening when the trend is valid,
#5. Dot on Pink -> Is the dot we are looking for, but we wait.. Because is the BigSema -> Color Dot -> 2nd minidot (Pay atetion if there are an ZigZag attached on them)
#6. 1st MiniDot or Cyan dot -> Will wait because some this minidot appear in range market (Pay atetion if there are an ZigZag attached on them)
#7. 1st minidot appear meanwhile, but there not appear the ZigZag, and wait of them
#8. ADR 8% Is not the value we are looking for.

Enter only all matches in your direction, and of course wait for the candle close. In this case i don´t refer the StopLoss, because it is to help an resume to explain the rules, and there a different options the catch the entry.

This is a game of patient, observe, watch, have doubts change to an TF superior, for example H1 or D1, in this template there are an excelent indicator call DASH or/and TRENBOX it help's a lot and sometimes change the way the trend we are looking for, so adjust mindset when the semas or arrows change the way.
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, SOLESHOE