Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

SOLESHOE wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:34 am I have a question, in the picture bellow, does the -76% ADR involve a downtrend continuation despite blue arrow (in this case maybe the blue arrow shouldn't be displayed?), or does the arrow should be considered stronger than the ADR ?
Hello SOLESHOE,

Of course because is a continuation of trend, and if we see the DailyOpen confirm that is a sell
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post:
SOLESHOE

SOLESHOE wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:34 am and what would be a daily open confirmation in this case ? a down arrow ?
Hello SOLESHOE,

#1. DailyOpen are bellow so we are looking an sell entry
#2. After the SemaDown we see an pattern like down (in this case is cyan dot) but in this point the candles are above the cancles and EMA, so we wait for the 2nd dot above the DailyOpen
#3. In this case is the 4th and are bellow the DailyOpen (point #1) and wait the close candle on red, and background is red and enter on that with (StopLoss on #8)
#4. For start learning in my opinion is great an tp100points in chart, but when you are reading the chart in live data see the Spike at close candle, and exit on current position
#5. Are the same rules described on point #3. the 2nd dot is atuality your 6th point and an Stop Loss in #8
#6. Is the same point described on point #4
#7. The ADR stills -15%
#8. To protect your account or position the StopLoss is smooth above your previous dot cyan
Attachments
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post (total 4):
pipalong, SOLESHOE, satyafx, moey_dw

funchi wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:25 am If the apex of Semafor is set to close price instead of high/low price, the landscape of the 2nd dot changes.
The close price is not too bad. It might be rather good.

Upper side is High/Low
Bottom side is Close/Close
Hello funchi and funchi daughter,

Thanks for sharing, you are planning make a dashboard for one of best and beautiful indicators made by Mr xard777 post1295533652.html#p1295533652 in my opinion of course.

# Additional features, alert only according when (and see that point in Dashboard):
1. Aligned with DailyOpen
2. Aligned with index entry

I think might be useful to traders follow this beautiful thread, enter and management the positions with confidence.

IconTriz77 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:36 am Greetings #Xard77. Please I missed a lot about your indicator. Please help me to get it. I will highly appreciate. Thank you
Hello IconTriz77,

Welcome to this wonderful community, i hope you learn a lot and share your ideas and experience to help another traders.

miccaluko155 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:53 am Hi, can you share the template?
Thanks
Hello miccaluko155 ,

I think the version you are looking for is: post1295386658.html#p1295386658

Curioso wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:49 am Hello funchi and funchi daughter,

Thanks for sharing, you are planning make a dashboard for one of best and beautiful indicators made by Mr xard777 post1295533652.html#p1295533652 in my opinion of course.

# Additional features, alert only according when (and see that point in Dashboard):
1. Aligned with DailyOpen
2. Aligned with index entry

I think might be useful to traders follow this beautiful thread, enter and management the positions with confidence.
Is it something like this?
post1295539004.html#p1295539004
Attachments
These users thanked the author funchi for the post:
Curioso
funchi's daughter

Hello Guys,

My all time problem with xard charts. I tried a lot but all the time I facing with the same issue.
The signed dot on the pic will be a 2nd dot after its hit the previous high and the chart turns blue. Need to enter when it turns blue or need to enter before it turns blue.
So I confused. Someone will tell dont trade because there is a red big arrow, but the red big arrow or the red dot or square is almost always there. Please help me what is the advice in such cases.
I added 3 pictures. Before after and a bigger picture.

I think the best should be if the red arrow is not be there until its not confirmed by a 2nd dot and until the candles background still show blue because its uptrend. I cant program it.
Attachments
These users thanked the author normannasty for the post:
LorenzoNexus

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Curioso wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:48 am Hello SOLESHOE,

#1. DailyOpen are bellow so we are looking an sell entry
#2. After the SemaDown we see an pattern like down (in this case is cyan dot) but in this point the candles are above the cancles and EMA, so we wait for the 2nd dot above the DailyOpen
#3. In this case is the 4th and are bellow the DailyOpen (point #1) and wait the close candle on red, and background is red and enter on that with (StopLoss on #8)
#4. For start learning in my opinion is great an tp100points in chart, but when you are reading the chart in live data see the Spike at close candle, and exit on current position
#5. Are the same rules described on point #3. the 2nd dot is atuality your 6th point and an Stop Loss in #8
#6. Is the same point described on point #4
#7. The ADR stills -15%
#8. To protect your account or position the StopLoss is smooth above your previous dot cyan
Wow, thank you soooo much for taking the time to explain in details !
I am sure it will help all beginers like me :)

i think i have all the keys to trade with confidence now
Thank you again !
These users thanked the author SOLESHOE for the post:
Curioso

normannasty wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:51 pm Hello Guys,

My all time problem with xard charts. I tried a lot but all the time I facing with the same issue.
The signed dot on the pic will be a 2nd dot after its hit the previous high and the chart turns blue. Need to enter when it turns blue or need to enter before it turns blue.
So I confused. Someone will tell dont trade because there is a red big arrow, but the red big arrow or the red dot or square is almost always there. Please help me what is the advice in such cases.
I added 3 pictures. Before after and a bigger picture.

I think the best should be if the red arrow is not be there until its not confirmed by a 2nd dot and until the candles background still show blue because its uptrend. I cant program it.
Curioso may confirm this, but as far as i know, price is clearly in an uptrend so only look for long positions
(above daily open, ADR >+15%, blue background, etc...)

further more don't anticipate the price, just wait for the second point and a closed candle confirmation (at least) an better, for EMA crossing