Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello friends,

For those these needs open multipair with same template (default) i don´t remember what the source is, but it´s very useful.

If you preferred the change TF is change M15 to H1 (for ex), and the pairs the first line and last contains that respect that formulation.

Code: Select all

input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame=PERIOD_M15;

void OnStart(){
   for(int i=0;i<SymbolsTotal(false);i++){
      if(   StringFind(SymbolName(i,false),"EURUSD",0)!=-1 || 
            StringFind(SymbolName(i,false),"BTCUSD",0)!=-1 || 
            StringFind(SymbolName(i,false),"XAUUSD",0)!=-1){
	    ChartOpen(SymbolName(i,false),TimeFrame);
      }
   }
Save and compile that, on the Scripts folder and gooo.

Some advice on XARD

Some advice: Main problem with unexperienced traders is that they trade much more than learn. Which indicators do you add to which system version?

No system is so much better. But with v007 ma you can at least use small sl unter the tight ma.

Watch what market did last hours? Don't think that a sideway market suddenly makes big moves. If a strong trend in your timeframe is missing, calculate that trends change near last extremes few bars ago. Higher timeframes help for support, resistance, but not much, if you have a small sl. Higher ema like 89 show the main trend better.

I think the border indicator would help many users. You can't trade on repainting background color or semafors. If we are in a clear range, trading the borders after small trend changes is better than in the middle just because the indicators change color.

Don't combine indicators which measure similar things and show entry at very similar places. Don't think your combination of holy greal indicators is smarter than a complete system. Stop hunts should be learnt. Pics on boards often show strong trends, learn the system in normal conditions with simulators.
These users thanked the author friend4you for the post:
Curioso

Re: Some advice on XARD

friend4you wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:47 pm Some advice: Main problem with unexperienced traders is that they trade much more than learn. Which indicators do you add to which system version?

No system is so much better. But with v007 ma you can at least use small sl unter the tight ma.

Watch what market did last hours? Don't think that a sideway market suddenly makes big moves. If a strong trend in your timeframe is missing, calculate that trends change near last extremes few bars ago. Higher timeframes help for support, resistance, but not much, if you have a small sl. Higher ema like 89 show the main trend better.

I think the border indicator would help many users. You can't trade on repainting background color or semafors. If we are in a clear range, trading the borders after small trend changes is better than in the middle just because the indicators change color.
Hello friend4you,

Thank you for your kindly words, but yes its true, but one point important tooo..

For example, if works on EURUSD doesn´t mean works on EURGBP, choose pairs are most volatile or recommendations we see on the first post #1.

When i started learning this system, i trying configure an setup to all pairs on majors and minors, yes but is true work, but if we set an tp10 sometimes not reach that, so i take another way, opening that position stills valid.

Ex: EURGBP one of positions i still opened.

Re: Some advice on XARD

Curioso wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:16 pm Hello friend4you,

Thank you for your kindly words, but yes its true, but one point important tooo..

For example, if works on EURUSD doesn´t mean works on EURGBP, choose pairs are most volatile or recommendations we see on the first post #1.

When i started learning this system, i trying configure an setup to all pairs on majors and minors, yes but is true work, but if we set an tp10 sometimes not reach that, so i take another way, opening that position stills valid.

Ex: EURGBP one of positions i still opened.
agreed.
i lost my trade on GU last nite, i think id better stick on gold.
These users thanked the author Neroloft for the post:
Curioso
"That which is, already has been; that which is to be, already has been;"