Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

LittleCaro wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:47 pm Hello guys,

I see many of you have computer performance problems.

Your history of quotes is too big, or in more simple terms, your MT4 installation is too old.

To solve this problem, you can delete your history, or install a new MT4. You can delete your history in the data folder of your MT4, see the history folder (you will have subfolders here, choose the one that concerns you), you keep the folders, delete what's inside.

To install another MT4 :
You can run several MT4 with the same login/password in the same computer, when you are in the installation program of MT4 you just need to customize the folders (for exemple "Metatrader 4 Xard"). And don't forget to rename also your desktop shortcuts.

I give you here my personnal Xard template, i could help you. It is a very light one.

Xard, your system XU V007 is your best release. It can seriously change people lives. Thanks a bunch !
Hello LittleCaro,

Today was an very productive day, i was tested your template and continue all the rest of the week but unitl now the results are very impressive.

In another account i tested with the template posted today from Mr XARD777 and very impressive too, the simplicity is the key for the success.

I want to appreciate your both the generosity to share this and continuous improvement to change your life's every day.
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post:
LittleCaro

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

hanozox wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:03 am Has anyone been successful into converting Xard's strategy into MT5? I've been studying the concept and strategy for quite some time now but the problem is I use mt5 specifically for RRR order placer. I've tried doing the same on MT4 but with Xard's indicators, it lags and freezes. (Order placer is an EA). If so, have you tried using xard's plus ea on MT5? Just wondering if the results would be the same or if it will still freeze.

If you've been able to convert XARD's into mt5, pleaseee refer me to the person / coder who successfully did it. I'm happy to pay if needed. Thank you!

And XARD, Thank you so much for sharing your awesome system to us! Much love!
hi bro, please just try to understand the underlying concept of the system. the indicators used really will make slow pcs lag. you can keep it simple.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Neroloft for the post (total 2):
Curioso, hanozox
"That which is, already has been; that which is to be, already has been;"