Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

ReUs wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 12:28 am Hello,
I am asking permission to code Xard candles in another environment. (If I am allowed) may I ask the coloring rule of the candles please? (I can see that the rule is based around 9-36 Ema median but there is more about it i guess) Thanks.
Here is the code for the candles...
As well as 9/36 EMA settings I also like to use 9/89 EMA settings.
Enjoy
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 8):
Mickey Abi, RodrigoRT7, Frankw, eduarescobar, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah, Banzai, ReUs
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Backing to V44 to do backtesting, i don´t know whats happen with me and my operations, i´m still confuse with new versions and just lose trades, someone use this version to operate with Nasdaq?

Xard you recommend US30 and SP500? when i started, i´m felling more confident with US30 and NAS100 but sometime later i focused only on US30 like many post recommendations on forum
My broker don´t have US2000 and the simulator just have US30 NAS100 and SP500 to do backtesting.

Tks for you helping

XARD: Why not try US30 and GOLD and go back to a setup that worked for you.

RollerAndTrading wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:49 am Backing to V44 to do backtesting, i don´t know whats happen with me and my operations, i´m still confuse with new versions and just lose trades, someone use this version to operate with Nasdaq?

Xard you recommend US30 and SP500? when i started, i´m felling more confident with US30 and NAS100 but sometime later i focused only on US30 like many post recommendations on forum
My broker don´t have US2000 and the simulator just have US30 NAS100 and SP500 to do backtesting.

Tks for you helping

XARD: Why not try US30 and GOLD and go back to a setup that worked for you.
Tks Xard, i will do with gold =)

Forexlearner wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:07 am Not an expert here, but gold has bigger spreads, difference between ask/bid, and it's much harder to manage risk, especially SL's. Maybe it's just my brokers, but for what i read i don't think so.
Not the best to start with a new system. That was my conclusion and this is just my 2 cents.

Tks about the information, so whats is your recommendation?