Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hydra wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:18 pm Hello everyone, i have a question

the cycles will change according to changes in price and we are instructed to trade these cycles
we are told to consider the main big semafor as our intra day bias but that semafor can go a further 100-200 points so at this point how should we trade because we would be missing on alot of trades or we should wait for the market to turn in the direction of the semafor?

since the top semafor is there we should be taking only sell trades but if the market is still in uptrend and continues going up we will be missing all the long trades so how to overcome this issue? should we just ignore and avoid taking long trades after the big main semafor has appeared? or is there a filter or a way to know if the market can continue in up? maybe confirm with rsi?

if someone can please shed some light on this because this is really confusing and i have missed out on a lot trades
Thank you very much for your help
Hey Bro

Take a look on this example, in my concept the buy is valid, we have a big semafor and many second dot´s of this semafor, but H1 tell to sell, so in this case we buy on M5, take a small profit and wait, when price do a new point on TOP, so you wait the MA cross again and SELL, the real move.
. .
Look now, the SELL is Valid in my concept
These users thanked the author RollerAndTrading for the post:
Hydra

If you're looking at just an M15 chart for your trading, then yes. That will work sometimes.

Otherwise, "the trend is your friend", so you carry on. XARDs system says uptrend in H4 and Daily.

Lower timeframe is subordinate to higher timeframe.

(Personally not touching Gold right now. Not a trading signal.)

the cycles will change according to changes in price and we are instructed to trade these cycles
we are told to consider the main big semafor as our intra day bias but that semafor can go a further 100-200 points so at this point how should we trade because we would be missing on alot of trades or we should wait for the market to turn in the direction of the semafor?

since the top semafor is there we should be taking only sell trades but if the market is still in uptrend and continues going up we will be missing all the long trades so how to overcome this issue? should we just ignore and avoid taking long trades after the big main semafor has appeared? or is there a filter or a way to know if the market can continue in up? maybe confirm with rsi?

if someone can please shed some light on this because this is really confusing and i have missed out on a lot trades
These users thanked the author TraderX for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, RollerAndTrading, Hydra

HappyRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello, when there is a semafor on the current candle you must disregard it, it only means that the trend keeps going, and that everything's fine with your trade (if you trade in the right way of course). So it's a little tricky but the semafor only gets its true meaning when it's behind and the chart makes no higher high (or lower low in what was a downtrend), so it doesn't repaint anymore and that's where you can get a "second dot" (= a lower high), then shortly after, maybe you can trade in the other direction. Before all of that, you must act as if it doesn't exist because you don't know how far a trend can go. The only info a big semafor on the current candle can give you is that when a trend reversal occurs later on, it'll be likely for quite a long time, that's all, but it 's not a valid reason to leave the current trend.
A big semafor appearing usually means a big breakout as happened (or, if I understand correctly, that some fibonacci levels has been hit on different timeframes), so of course you must be careful and check the price action to make sure this is a valid breakout, but if you think it is then keep trading with the trend.
These users thanked the author Logan.Dale for the post (total 3):
RollerAndTrading, knglerxst, Hydra

thank you everyone for giving me your input

this is a very clear and easy explanation
basically you are trading until the trend is intact and not broken
HL - HH in uptrend
LL - LL in downtrend

please let me know if i understand correctly
thanks

Logan.Dale wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:44 pm Hello, when there is a semafor on the current candle you must disregard it, it only means that the trend keeps going, and that everything's fine with your trade (if you trade in the right way of course). So it's a little tricky but the semafor only gets its true meaning when it's behind and the chart makes no higher high (or lower low in what was a downtrend), so it doesn't repaint anymore and that's where you can get a "second dot" (= a lower high), then shortly after, maybe you can trade in the other direction. Before all of that, you must act as if it doesn't exist because you don't know how far a trend can go. The only info a big semafor on the current candle can give you is that when a trend reversal occurs later on, it'll be likely for quite a long time, that's all, but it 's not a valid reason to leave the current trend.
A big semafor appearing usually means a big breakout as happened (or, if I understand correctly, that some fibonacci levels has been hit on different timeframes), so of course you must be careful and check the price action to make sure this is a valid breakout, but if you think it is then keep trading with the trade.
These users thanked the author Hydra for the post:
RollerAndTrading

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

funchi wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:04 pm In XU v50-PANEL2 Indicator, the Daily P/L is changed to:
- Commission and swap is included in the Daily P/L.
- Deposits and withdrawals is not included in the Daily P/L.
Very nice work this one....... I am playing with it now!!! 🤝🤝🤝
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

funchi wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:04 pm In XU v50-PANEL2 Indicator, the Daily P/L is changed to:
- Commission and swap is included in the Daily P/L.
- Deposits and withdrawals is not included in the Daily P/L.
thanks my japanese friend
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.