Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:03 pm Just about done... I will post next week in time for the Feb cashcow Kick-off.
A big shout out to mrtools, kvak , and FourXXXX for all their wonderful upgrades that are used in this setup.
Xard777
Hi, so this version is not going to be published? I liked :roll:
XARD: I will do a two for one and post both at the weekend, sound good?

SOUNDS VERY VERY GOOD!! THANK YOU XARD! :In Love: :In Love:
These users thanked the author victortrend for the post (total 4):
FAIZANXG, knglerxst, StuartWong, DaffyTaffy

xard777 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:24 pm Like I said, I am still testing, but once done, I will post an update for everyone.
If you like the enclosed chart give a thumbs up.
Xard777

Xard please can you please consider posting this version. Please
XARD: OK, So I will do a three for one over the weekend. Can do.
These users thanked the author Narutopips for the post (total 9):
RollerAndTrading, Jedidiah, Mickey Abi, DaveTrader, thomdel, Ganesh, LittleCaro, StuartWong, DaffyTaffy
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

xard777 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:10 pm In collaboration with FourXXXX, I decided to take the best of the new tools developed by mr tools and kvak and incorporate them into a previous setup that I liked. The resulting chart is clean and easy to read, allowing for trading on different time frames, from 1hr, 4hr, or Daily, all the way down to 5min for scalping. I will be trading this setup this week and will post it over the weekend for everyone to enjoy.

I prefer trading on higher time frames, such as the 1-hour chart, as it allows me to take fewer trades and set up for a more precise headshot - one shot one kill. :)
Xard777
thanks bro , wainting your post...
These users thanked the author 1337br for the post (total 2):
Ganesh, StuartWong

xard777 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:03 pm Just about done... I will post next week in time for the Feb cashcow Kick-off.
A big shout out to mrtools, kvak , and FourXXXX for all their wonderful upgrades that are used in this setup.
Xard777
Sorry i mean this version. Please can you consider posting this version when its ready. i believe everyone here would be grateful as well.
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.