Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

josi wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:06 pm I know you won't believe me and I know I've mentioned it before but as there happens to exist another good example right now, I might as well repeat myself:
Oversold/Overbought does not work (and logically never did). The extremes - on the contrary - show very strong vs very weak momentum, i. e. instead of turning around price can continue in its directional path for longer than your funds will last.
[Having said that: Depending on your inputs - WPR & Stoch actually work very well in ranges.]
In my opinion overbought or oversold is not considered a reversal signal at all, but a trend signal
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
josi
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

LikeRe: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

vvFish wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:28 am ;)
Happy thanksgiving day to all of you!!!
Good luck to all of you!!!
Very good looking setup template Mr Fishy thank you for our mad gift I can't wait to load it up 😍
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
vvFish
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance