Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:07 pm Beautiful and eye-catching! :thumbup:
Don't know how to trade.
How?
Like Fibonacci; I guess.
a) direction is clear (in this case: down)
b) you wait for a retracement
c) you enter at the beginning of next impulsive wave (down)
Have fun BUT
Beware: it repaints (based on a 3-level-zigzag)
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7

kyawswarlin wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:23 am can someone help me to update Shved Supply demand indicator to multitimeframe indicator.
Added mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, Mustafa, thomdel, kyawswarlin, W35, Jimmy, RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy, Akela, BeatlemaniaSA

mrtools wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:05 am Added mtf.
Looking forward to adding a button to it dear Mr Tools.
Gratitude
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jimmy wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 4:57 pm Here's one of my favourites from the TSD days which was also posted by Mladen back then called the Fibonacci Moving Average Channels for MT4.
I saw this indicator more than 10 years ago. I didn't know its origin at the time. It gave hope to many traders!

Ask the teacher to add btn, lb and interesting elements such as the price set, averaging method, MTF, etc. it supports.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 3):
andrei-1, Jimmy, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:09 am Sorry not able to add a button to that one.
It's ok,, <3
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:05 am Added mtf.
Hi mrtools..

Since this indicator can't add the button, how about adding the Show Info Text for Supply/Demand/Retest and Turncoat, Merge the zone and back limit with this indicator attached? I still think this is the best indicator but if it come with the info and merge the zone (more clean) and back limit, it much more better. I try by copying the code one by one, but to complicated and afraid make the indicator more worst.

Edit: Adding screenshot..
These users thanked the author limevanilla for the post:
太虚一毫