Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

QSD wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:18 pm are we allowed to share indicators that were created for Premium members of Newdigital website?
None of my business (as usual), but ...
I know that it is not you that started this matter (and it is not you that posted stuff from there), but ...

• I, for one, am banned from that site for years - nothing to do with "sharing" though, but simply telling this in order to make it clear that I am not associated with their site in any mode at all
  • I, for one understand what, how and why are ND and igorad trying to do on their site
  • What you are telling is : should you kill their site?

And then the people are wondering why less and less serious coders are sharing any of the code? Apart from "coders" that are using free code to pretend to be coders, stuff like this? Same stuff we had on TSD and that killed TSD. It is just a matter of time till all decent sites shall be simply killed by "sharing"

Till there will be nothing to "share" ...

DislikeRe: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

mladen wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:57 am It is just a matter of time till all decent sites shall be simply killed by "sharing"

Till there will be nothing to "share" ...
So you're saying Sergey Golubev (newdigital) and Igor Durkin (igorad) are the creators of the MACD, RSI, Ichimoku, NRTR, ATR, Bollinger Bands and so many other original indicators?

There is nothing original about the indicators in the Newdigital forum.

If the original authors of these indicators had not shared their ideas with the world, what would today's programmers be programming?

Ultimately it is all about ego, vanity and greed.