Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

KAESER444 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:04 am Kvak if you are willing can you add all moving averages for the filter MA on these two indicators. Also I don't know if I am misunderstanding something, but the keltner channel deviation or length doesn't seem to affect signals when I adjust it.

Thanks alot
I added some average methods.
Yes, bands not affected any signal, only filtering ma cross....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
太虚一毫, josi, KAESER444, Jimmy, alexm, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

CodeRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

honje19960321 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:33 pm I suddenly realized that MTF is very important to me, very helpful

Sorry for so many requests. .

All these are added

!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-ARRZZ
I forgot. Please the great mrtools add alerts for this too. Thank you o(╥﹏╥)o
Guppy Multiple Moving Average (GMMA) with MTF Multitimeframe

Have my version of GMMA with mtf....

Guppy subwindow version is here & Guppy template with both indicators can be found here.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, iPar

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

kvak wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:20 am Have my version of GMMA with mtf....
Thank you so much. God is with you,
Have a Nice Day ;)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
kvak
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Parabolic sar of average.
The indicator has MTF, full price options, the ability to choose a separate price for high-low.
Options for show-hide PSAR and average.
And possible price filtering.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 10):
thomdel, Skyold, A_5, 太虚一毫, Jimmy, Milad8732, Mundu19, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy