🪲Beatle's Trend Trading System🪲

=============================================

The dynamic zone .dll is missing from the download.

Trading rules and setup

=============================================

ARCHIVE

Beatle's ATS 5.0 Trend Trading Setup
Stratman Font (if you do NOT have it already on your system)

Beatle's ATS 4.1 Trend Trading Setup

ATS VIDEO RESOURCE - WATCH!
ATS video library

X-Gen Trading System

BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

samuelkanu wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:58 pm Thanks for opening a new thread specifically for this your beautiful trading system. Think you should post the indicators and template here also so everything is in one place. Thanks for sharing.
Okay :) I'll post all the setups here as well for any new members who have not had the chance to download it from the Xard thread :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 7):
trailingedge, Crypto_Ded, KingSaviour, DaffyTaffy, Regents blvd, moey_dw, specialkey

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:53 pm So to start off this thread here are the results of trades I took this morning on US500 and US2000 :)
a) good idea to start your own thread (that way everything can begin "at the beginning" and we follow you from there)
b) may I ask: when and why did you exit the trades (because as far as I can see these same trades are still going strong; H4 - d; H1 - d; M15 - d)?
c) do you have any plans to (tendentially) swing them a bit longer?

josi wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:20 am a) good idea to start your own thread (that way everything can begin "at the beginning" and we follow you from there)
b) may I ask: when and why did you exit the trades (because as far as I can see these same trades are still going strong; H4 - d; H1 - d; M15 - d)?
c) do you have any plans to (tendentially) swing them a bit longer?
Hi Josi,

Those trades I took on the 5min chart between lessons with my clients that is why I had set the tp's where they were. Hey, I'm extremely happy that the trades ended because my TP's were hit. In future I'll set larger TP's :D

Also it's good to take some meat off the bone and eat :Rofl:

Yeah, I see they are still running and I will be setting some trades on the H1 or H4 as well. Those will be longer swing trades. I'll b sharing it all with the members why I take the trades and what I plan for each trade. Be it a short(ish) 5min trade or a longer H4 swing trade :)

Thanks for the input Josi :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
josi, Andres128, Basic58

Hi guys,

For those of you that trade indices I hope you killed it out there today! The indices set up beautifully for the sell shown by the higher timeframes and it was simply enjoy the ride :)

Enjoy and make those pip$ everyone!
Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 5):
Jon, Umberleigh, Crypto_Ded, warytrader, @ab