Re: X-Gen Trend Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:30 pm What are the issues you are having? There should be no issues other than you setting the colours to the ones you want for the chart. Post your settings file so that we can check it.
I really don't know what the issue is. The Elliot ADX template worked perfectly. I think when trying to create another template that incorporated the ATS 4.1 it crashed with some indicator which I can't pin point. I could not close any chart tab and I had to re-install MT4 afresh. I have given up on trying to test it for now. Thanks all the same for your help.

Woodyz wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:28 pm I thought I would just mention that this is what I have observed every time there has been an expansion leg with all the pairs I trade since having setup this sub window.
That's how it is supposed to move. As the trend progresses the bar increases in length :) The expansion index is really a cool indicator to have with the system. Combined with the ADX trend it is really top-notch ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
Woodyz, eduarescobar, Chickenspicy, VespaTrader
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:35 pm That's how it is supposed to move. As the trend progresses the bar increases in length :) The expansion index is really a cool indicator to have with the system. Combined with the ADX trend it is really top-notch ;)
hello bro, i try to look for your indicators and template of this new sets, can you give me a link on what page are this gem i can try?
Regards,

Woodyz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:54 pm Hi everyone..
I've been searching for a detailed explanation, ether a PDF or video for the setting up and trading with of the ATS trade assistant V2.1, but with no luck so far.
Can anyone help me out with this please.
Otherwise, if someone can post a set file that they have found to be good for intraday trading, Although I'm not sure a set file would work because all the switches are turned on and off using the on-screen panel.
Thanks in advance
I have installed and found the tutorials and videos, happy watching:

https://www.loom.com/share/34886ccce2da ... 79899f20ec

Large 6GB video, full package :

Video tutorial Video tutorial
These users thanked the author VespaTrader for the post (total 9):
Forexlearner, BeatlemaniaSA, Woodyz, Mundu19, DaffyTaffy, LorenzoNexus, hellomrtee, newsnick, Unkn0wnymou5
The key to freedom is courage.

ATS Assistant 2.0 Videos :-)

VespaTrader wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:42 pm I have installed and found the tutorials and videos, happy watching:
Awesome share! :problem: :Hot:

UPDATE: Watching the ATS assistant video now and what a game-changer it is going to be to my trading now! Finally, understand how it works and most importantly how to set it up for the pairs and type of trades I want to take. Bloody brilliant stuff and kudos to @VespaTrader for sharing it with the community ;) :clap: :Hot:
VespaTrader, DaffyTaffy, hellomrtee, newsnick

shinnosuke wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:36 pm hello bro, i try to look for your indicators and template of this new sets, can you give me a link on what page are this gem i can try?
Regards,
It's over here... viewtopic.php?p=1295520902#p1295520902 and here... viewtopic.php?p=1295521027#p1295521027 and finally over here... :) viewtopic.php?p=1295521125#p1295521125
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
shinnosuke

Re: ATS has been a total game changer for me :-)

VespaTrader wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:25 am May I know what's your strategy to open Buy's or Sell's using ATS ? Thanks!
I use it in conjunction with the ADX Trend indicator. Once the ADX trend alerts me that there is a change in direction (trend - be it major or minor) I then review the charts and if it is confluence with the ATS I will take the trade ;) The first step though is to determine the HTF bias. I use the Weekly, Daily and H4 to set my bias and then on the lower timeframes to ONLY take trades in the direction of the HTF bias.

This is the hardest part for traders to accomplish because on the lower TF's they see movement up and down and they want to take trades in both directions. :D
RollerAndTrading, Chickenspicy, VespaTrader, Mundu19