Re: NY Killzone up and running :-)

knglerxst wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:13 am What analysis are you using to know which signals to take and which to ignore?
Sorry to say but there is no way to describe this other than you have to spend time on the charts and decide for yourself. I observe my charts and then decide which pairs I'd like to trade. As simple as that. Standard analysis such as HTF bias determination (which should always be the first step) and then trade in the direction of the HTF.

Nothing complicated ;)

Spend your time wisely and go and watch the videos by tradeats (regarding the ATS software) plus faiz smc and prosperity academy (ICT and SMC) on youtube.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
knglerxst
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: NY Killzone up and running :-)

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:46 pm

SL's and TP's are set. Now let the trades run while I'm off to the gym :D
Nice trade, Mr.BeatlemaniaSA <3
Reversed at the M15 Fair Value Gap and fully backed to the M15 order block‼️

That was a textbook move. :In Love:

I was just watching, though. :razz:
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Re: X-Gen Trend Trading System

@Beatle
I like the look of your sub window setup with the rsi for div and the adx's for confirmation. Just a simple request mate when you find the time.
Can you post a template or set files and indicators for the first sub window only with the RSI & ADX's. I can add in the ATS later.
Thanks, in advance.

Oh & just out of interest have you got the Elliot set to re-paint or not?

Woodyz wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:00 pm @Beatle
I like the look of your sub window setup with the rsi for div and the adx's for confirmation. Just a simple request mate when you find the time.
Can you post a template or set files and indicators for the first sub-window only with the RSI & ADX's. I can add in the ATS later.
Thanks, in advance.

Oh & just out of interest have you got the Elliot set to re-paint or not?
Okay, here it is for everyone... :)

1) Elliot Wave Oscillator 1.05 (Set the colours as you prefer or set them to none as I have) - I have this indicator set to repaint

2) Dynamic Zone ADX Trend (set the TF that you want to watch for each additional indicator you add to your charts)
- make sure you have the dynamiczone.dll in your libraries folder

3) TDI Synergy Pro (again set the colours as you prefer or to none as I have in the colour section of the settings)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Woodyz, Mundu19, eduarescobar

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:38 pm Okay, here it is for everyone... :)

1) Elliot Wave Oscillator 1.05 (Set the colours as you prefer or set them to none as I have) - I have this indicator set to repaint
Elliot Wave Oscillator 1.05.set

2) Dynamic Zone ADX Trend (set the TF that you want to watch for each additional indicator you add to your charts)
- make sure you have the dynamiczone.dll in your libraries folder
ADX Trend HTF.set

3) TDI Synergy Pro (again set the colours as you prefer or to none as I have in the colour section of the settings)
TDI Synergy Pro.set

Hello BeatleMania,
Thanks for sharing the Presets. I have been trying to learn ATS 4.1 and am having issues with the settings. Please share your settings as I have been trying to use the ones you used in ATS 3.0 and they don't work properly.

Mundu19 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:29 am Hello BeatleMania,
Thanks for sharing the Presets. I have been trying to learn ATS 4.1 and am having issues with the settings. Please share your settings as I have been trying to use the ones you used in ATS 3.0 and they don't work properly.
What are the issues you are having? There should be no issues other than you setting the colours to the ones you want for the chart. Post your settings file so that we can check it.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Mrs.Watanabe

Mundu19 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:29 am Hello BeatleMania,
Did you put dll files in the libraries folder?
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
Mundu19
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)