Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:05 am
Boobiegoom this post is worth studying until it makes sense.
Also reading this is helpful when you feel confused especially for new members what they need to focus on

viewtopic.php?p=1295436554#p1295436554

"What I look for when trading is where is the 2nd Dot, Perimeter Dot and triangle? Once the 2nd Dot has been made then we can expect change in the Direction. Watch the different TFs... in the enclosed screenshot you can see the 15min, 5min and yes, the 1min TFs. You want to see the Road map play out from the perspective of the 2nd Dot. Once a 2nd Dot appears do not jump in, instead WAIT for price to cross your trend or signal line before jumping in. In smaller TFs price will play out with more smaller cycles which will seem as if price is ranging then all of a sudden we get a breakout and price plays out the higher TF's.

This type of pattern repeats all the time, you just need to watch it play out in the different TFs again and again. That is why I always go for the visual setup so I can see the moves play out off the 2nd Dot, the 2nd PerDot, the 2nd Square. The play off the 2nd Dot is a self similar fractal that repeats on all TFs.

The 2nd Dot is used to confirm that the new Square is no longer repainting and that a change is now taking place.
Gann said that there is nothing new under the sun, everything repeats given time, even this post is a repeat of what I have said throughout this thread."
- Xard777

I guess from that point is not to jump in directly when 2nd dot appears...

Shockr wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:18 am

These are my trade for the last two days. Yesterday there were 4 trades, one loss. Daily P/L just under 30%. I was in these trade for about 3hours. I got in a little early but watched the candles carefully. When the move developed I went to a 1hr chart and looked for possible S/R. Put in a TP and watched. When the trade completed I left the computer for a while. When I came back the market was at the daily open. Had a few trades there but was only experimenting with Xard's TRADEFX.
Today I had 9 trades, all winners. Daily P/L you can see was over 30%. I traded for about 2.5 hours. The market today was rather jumpy, so trades were mostly short. I traded based mostly on Xard's v13 System. Orange ZZ said trade buys. Big box Semaphore said buys. Traded up to the red Arrow Semaphore as end of up move. Got in again as market moved below daily open and candles crossed EMAs. Got out of the market a little after 9AM PDT.
This is Xard's wonderful system v13. I used 2 EMAs because I like that. The indicators at the bottom were posted in the last couple of days here; I was experimenting with them.
According to them, didn't you wait for the second dot? Good job. Unfortunately, I do. I didn't dare buy because I was waiting for the second dot. I didn't dare sell it because the BIAS and orange ZZ indicated a buy. In addition, the BIAS has been constantly moving, not staying in place as the price has always pushed ahead of it. A good sell opportunity went to the trash ... Because of the stupid second dot. :(
Clip1.jpg

There is a second Dot only it is a higher timeframe and a more significant Dot. Trade the 2nd Dots so Dot 2, 4, 6......

The Trend is down, although there is the Orange ZZ and Large Semafor below the Trend is still down. My take on it is to ignore that large Semafore until it is confirmed by a higher Dot or what we call a "Second Dot" with a change in colour of the candles to the upside.
Dots.png
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe" Nikola Tesla

FourXXXX wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:56 am
There is a second Dot only it is a higher timeframe and a more significant Dot. Trade the 2nd Dots so Dot 2, 4, 6......

The Trend is down, although there is the Orange ZZ and Large Semafor below the Trend is still down. My take on it is to ignore that large Semafore until it is confirmed by a higher Dot or what we call a "Second Dot" with a change in colour of the candles to the upside.
I was waiting for a small green or green / white dot to confirm buy.

Brett001 wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:56 am
I was waiting for a small green or green / white dot to confirm buy.
Bigger Dot trumps small Dot.

You need to have the trend line cross at least to confirm a buy as well as the second dot. Zoom out to 1H or higher and look at the bigger picture.
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe" Nikola Tesla

Thanks for sharing your expertise Xard.

xard777 wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:10 pm
Here is the same WS30 chart on XU-14
You can see it is all colour coded, may be you can pick out the trades for yourself???
I have removed the small red/green Dots from this version

Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Give him the tools to fish, he makes a boat load of Pip$ and lives happy ever after.
Xard777
Focus on the process not the outcome.

1) Wait for the white line to draw.
2) Use the thick MA line as break out.
3) Enter after candle color change and place SL slightly above/below last semaphore. (Green candle to red and vice versa)

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:26 am
Hi @thomdel,

No problem :)

Here on Forex Station we pay it forward! :problem: ;)

Indicators + Template

CCI-RsiMA Indicators + Template.zip

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Here is an updated free version of the indicator you used with various Alerts. I tried copying the settings as best I could.
TrueTL MTF CCI.ex4
(56.29 KiB) Downloaded 341 times
TrueTL MTF CCI.set
(697 Bytes) Downloaded 293 times
Cheers,

Opita

You can use VWAP for forming bias and or risk management.

I always use this with XARD system. It was part of previous XARD system.

Example : When bias is clear , i.e. price is below all three TF VWAP i increase my risk % after checking PA.

When its between two you can reduce by half. Give it a thought and use it accordingly.

You can do the same with open levels and pivots. ( Daily ,Weekly and Monthly Open levels)
US30.JPG

LoveRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:26 am
Here on Forex Station we pay it forward! :problem: ;)

Indicators + Template

CCI-RsiMA Indicators + Template.zip
i just see this featured in fs social media........... & this is just one of the most beautiful SYSTEM i ever saw........... i am in awe SIR :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
For real news, go to: Infowars.com 👈

1. Similar Topics

1. SK XARD TRADING JOURNAL

49 Replies 5252 Views

by sudhindragk, Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:53 pm in Trading Journals

49 Replies
    2. XARD EX4 file issues

9 Replies 916 Views

by Philanthropy, Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:05 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

9 Replies
    3. Simple MTF system

11 Replies 4861 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: branco, CommonCrawl [Bot], dwenblade, Giangyforex, rodrigok, SEMrush [Bot], Shockr, stond, unimatrix and 32 guests