Re: Is anyone consistently profitable using this forum?

Oh, sure. I think that there are many who can trade profitably as I can sense from their contributions here in this forum.
For myself, after a journey of a thousand indicators I started to trade as I should when I discarded all of them. Thus I'm trading naked (no, still got my clothes on... :D ) with just a few important S/R levels and trendlines on the chart as PA develops. All drawn by hand.
I always found that Indicators cloud your decision making and till they come along, PA is already on the way. Thus levels and trendlines show a much clearer picture. .
Needless to say that one needs a decent size of funds. Mine is very high and I trade accordingly.
Just my 3 Cents.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Dego, Meyney

RplusT wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:56 pm Oh, sure. I think that there are many who can trade profitably as I can sense from their contributions here in this forum.
For myself, after a journey of a thousand indicators I started to trade as I should when I discarded all of them. Thus I'm trading naked (no, still got my clothes on... :D ) with just a few important S/R levels and trendlines on the chart as PA develops. All drawn by hand.
I always found that Indicators cloud your decision making and till they come along, PA is already on the way. Thus levels and trendlines show a much clearer picture. .
Needless to say that one needs a decent size of funds. Mine is very high and I trade accordingly.
Just my 3 Cents.
:lmao:
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

TRY THIS !
BACK TEST NEEDS

ema 8 , 20 & 50
FIRST SELECT PRICE BAR BREAKS EMA 50 (if its breaks down ) - SELL ONLY in H1chart
Check the M1 chart & ema 8<20 < 50 ema
Watch vertical line price close bar below 8 - TIGGER BAR
Plot BLOCK horizontal to get PRICE PULLBACK ZONE
if the price pullback after enter zone -SELL
:)
see snaps
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Forexlearner
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Dego wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:57 pm Is anyone consistently profitable using this forum? There are thousand of indicators available and every day there even more versions of indicators (which we and I are gratefull) . There is a lot of different strategies available.

But let me ask you, is anyone truly longterm profitable using what this forum offers?
With all due respect i think your question is an insult to everyone in this forum. This is the Best forum you can get on the internet on Forex, Binary trading etc. Using this forum has helped improve my trading more than a Zillion times. is this forum profitable? HELL YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! It is more than profitable. does that answer your question?
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

Moving AveragesRe: Is anyone consistently profitable using this forum?

yes......... who remember admin jimmy use to post all live myfxbook for years here until he got harass & spam by ppl mainly from india always tryna ask him 4 free signal service......... one of best equity curve i seen too but jimmy drawdown once was 25% on 300k account and ppl just attack attack attack.........

there is lots of real deal traders here using this tools and indicators by mrtools......... 👍👍👍
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 6):
Jimmy, ParallelNative, euro_rapp, BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7, Forexlearner
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:37 am yes......... who remember admin jimmy use to post all live myfxbook for years here until he got harass & spam by ppl mainly from india always tryna ask him 4 free signal service......... one of best equity curve i seen too but jimmy drawdown once was 25% on 300k account and ppl just attack attack attack.........

there is lots of real deal traders here using this tools and indicators by mrtools......... 👍👍👍
Yeah, those were the days.

Never again though. I only did it for those few years because people would ask for help, so I had all my live trades and pending orders open for people to see. In the end it was just way too much hassle having an open myfxbook as people would either say I rigged the results, criticized my strategy or claimed I had a "fake" myfxbook blah blah.

So I stopped posting/linking to my myfxbook and the stress disappeared (which gave me more time to concentrate on our site) :razz:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
moey_dw, Meyney, BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:51 am Yeah, those were the days.

Never again though. I only did it for those few years because people would ask for help, so I had all my live trades and pending orders open for people to see. In the end it was just way too much hassle having an open myfxbook as people would either say I rigged the results, criticized my strategy or claimed I had a "fake" myfxbook blah blah.

So I stopped posting/linking to my myfxbook and the stress disappeared (which gave me more time to concentrate on our site) :razz:
yah.......... someone said u use martingale another say u fake or use special plugin something like dat i sort of know what u means tho
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Dego wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:57 pm Is anyone consistently profitable using this forum? There are thousand of indicators available and every day there even more versions of indicators (which we and I are gratefull) . There is a lot of different strategies available.

But let me ask you, is anyone truly longterm profitable using what this forum offers?
Profitable or not is depends on your own strategy and your trading discipline, and of course risk management.

You can't simply use 1 indicator and follow the signal blindly, you have to also aware the trading timing, and don't over trade.

You have to create a strategy which is suitable for yourself. Every person have their own strategy which is really suitable for their own, but may not suitable to you, so if you force yourself to use that strategy , you might not profitable in the long run.

You have to choose which kind of strategy you would like to use, like reversal (support resistances) ? or trend following/continuation/pullback ? or breakout ? Once you find your main structure, then go and find some indicators to build your system.

And yes, you can find really useful indicators in forex station.

You may have a high probabilities trading system, but without discipline, you definitely can't be profitable in the long run.
These users thanked the author jng640 for the post (total 2):
Dego, moey_dw