Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

renaissance7 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:01 am Anyone can share their thought process on how to execute this US30 or DJ30 tonight? this is a 30 min chart. the first red candle was a huge move to downside. should i be taking the trade in the 30 minute or should i go down to the lower timeframe to execute the trade once a red dot form on the 30 minutes chart?

Besides that, should i follow the zz line in this case? xard mentioned in this chart, the zzline follows the h4 now. the previous v8, the zzline will follow the square sempahors and white round sempahors. am i right?

Also, the semaphor indicators repaints, sometimes I can be confused by the zzline bias and the price action.

There is always huge movement during the first 5 minutes of the chart, should we wait for these candles to form and then execute to see better where the direction will go?
US30 is very straight forward 2 trades on the 5M chart using the 30M as your road map, many hundreds of juicy PIP$ to be had. Add the V8 Triangles indicator to your charts will help. I have included my template if that helps just make sure you have all the latest indicators.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 13):
charli, Kev21, Musashi, oskar656, renaissance7, sudhindragk, flandria, iPar, traderduke, ebi, LJC, Kavokane, akberetamare
nil desperandum

braciola719 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:37 pm I have them ,, but I use them a little they tire my eyes, anyway thanks for the advice
wow....you got a lot of screens to watch.....I got "only" two, but for me it's sufficient. One for trading and one for watching higher TFs. Trade only one Instrument at a time, either HK50, US30 or Ger30. But your window opening as a bit small..... :D I prefer my one. Can see outside. I have the luxury to live near a city and not in it. Got 1500 sqm of Garden. Not going anywhere presently, I really enjoy life at home.......All the best

Oh, by the way, I love arts and your wood carving on the wall is beautiful!
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 5):
ChuChu Rocket, jolugarpe, Thangarasu, stond, Jimmy

FourXXXX wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:26 am US30 is very straight forward 2 trades on the 5M chart using the 30M as your road map, many hundreds of juicy PIP$ to be had. Add the V8 Triangles indicator to your charts will help. I have included my template if that helps just make sure you have all the latest indicators.
Bro, take a screenshot with the list of installed indicators on your MT-4. This will make it easier to determine the settings of which indicators in the tlp file.
Thank you in advance.

RomanUkraine wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:37 pm Bro, take a screenshot with the list of installed indicators on your MT-4. This will make it easier to determine the settings of which indicators in the tlp file.
Thank you in advance.
They are all in Xards latest release plus there is 2 others I use that draw trades on the chart. I will attach all of them. All settings are standard Xard settings except I changed the colours to suit myself and no Holy Grails except those created by Xard.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 5):
RomanUkraine, LJC, charli, iPar, SijjiN
nil desperandum

braciola719 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:17 am guys I know that not the right forum ,, but since you are from many parts of the world, I would need some advice ,, I do not commit much on the forum ,,, I would like to invest and move for some time outside Italy ,, possibly hot, advice? I am looking for a country where there is not much, indeed little crime ... who will be able to advise me thanks
if you think it is too inappropriate I would like to avoid controversy tell me I will take it off
I think no matter where you go there will be some bad eggs. However, Australia is quite good (in spite of our current government) in or around the smaller cities. We have 2 Rottweilers that are very good for security.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
braciola719
nil desperandum