Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:01 am Don't be greedy, be methodical, get in, get out and don't hang about.
Watch the Bias Level line and go with the Trend.
Bias Level UP >>> BUY the Cross, BUY the Green Dot.
Bias Level DOWN >>> SELL the Cross, SELL the Red Dot.
Remember you are intra-day trading, take the Pip$ and repeat the following day.

Xard777
Hi Xard,
Please tell me which bias to follow?
Thank you
XARD: Follow Pink PerDot to Pink Perdot
Attachments

I did not take this trade as I was sleeping but I want to show everyone the concept.

Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 12):
XXXX, akcodingeye, Skyold, gamerredd, iPar, Kev21, KIMKE.KUBI, Mundu19, ebi, satyafx, ibill, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:02 pm Have you considered getting a bigger monitor?
I have them ,, but I use them a little they tire my eyes, anyway thanks for the advice
Attachments

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:27 am Many people would think they have done well to make 57% in a year. Then there are traders making good money day in day out but they would never let their secrets out to anyone. There are those that make money selling scam trading systems that don't work. Then there is Xard giving us a way to make our dreams come true for free.

Is anybody using the 88 Filter for exits?
I have started looking into it though only as backtest so far. From what I've seen til now higher TFs, H1+ seems relevant. Though sometimes the results seem too good to be true, and you know what that means. If you make any progress I for one would be keen to get your opinion.

xard777 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:25 pm I did not take this trade as I was sleeping but I want to show everyone the concept.

Xard777
Hello Xard, Can you please upload the additional green red line indicator in your latest setup. Sarj

XARD: Here you go... Just replace the XARD Universe indy in the setup.
I added the 36 EMA as a High/Low line (similar to a Gann/SSL).
These users thanked the author Sarj for the post (total 10):
thomdel, iPar, akcodingeye, XXXX, mancangkul, muhammadfarooq, KIMKE.KUBI, Mundu19, Musashi, Prado

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Auto Trading: ON
smiley: OK
EA property: Allow live: true
...but not working... :( Other EA is working well. XARD: Check setting of both EAs to see if they match

XARD: Does anybody have the TraderFX EA working from yesterday's post?
Unfortunately, no matter how hard I tried, TRADEFX EA could not work. :(
But no problem. :) Finally, I use my already well-established expert TraderAgent. But other things don't match in the panel on the XARD screenshots either. The price sticks out of the text box, the ADR values are 4 digits instead of 3. There seems to be a problem with my computer. Maybe I should reinstall Metatrader.

XARD: Do not reinstall Metatrader, it is fine, just the code for your broker is not added into the panel code. Hence, the wrong readings.

Brett001: I see. Thanks XARD!
Attachments