NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:13 am
From Mladen

Here is the oscillator version PS: still left the 4 types of smoothing method. To remind : original ADX (DMI) is calculated using SMMA (which is sometimes called "running MA" and is equal in values to what is called "Wilders EMA" which is used in original DMI), but I left the option to experiment with the other types of averages too
dmi_oscillator.png
 dmi oscillator.mq4 mladen 2016.11.20 #14190mladen:
Here is the oscillator version PS: still left the 4 types of smoothing method. To remind : original ADX (DMI) is calculated using SMMA (which is sometimes called "running MA" and is equal in values to what is called "Wilders EMA" which is used in original DMI), but I left the option to experiment with the other types of averages too Also this version :This version has an option to smooth the results of the oscillator and it has 3 choices of color chage : on levels crosson zero cross and on slope changealerts are triggered according to color change choice

dmi_oscillator__2.png
viewtopic.php?f=579496&p=1294881540#p1294881540
DMI oscillator 1.1、DMI oscillator 1.3

Strange, this simple oscillator is more accurate than many other indicators!

ChuChu Rocket wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 12:02 am
Good feedback man. Yes, it's another hidden gem on Forex Station. What do you think could be upgraded on it? :think:

From the perspective of using and making money, it doesn't matter if you upgrade or not. Because its signal is perfect.

If you want to upgrade, it is also from the aesthetic point of view to make it look more beautiful.

Perhaps, you can add a complete set of prices and averaging methods to test and see which configuration is the best.

This is the Euro 5-minute chart (see the 15-minute signal):
111.png

Dear Mrtools
Would you let alerts and arrows display on the strong signal (i.e. indicator_color1 and indicator_color3) as they are more than level 2 (0.05). You may also add level 2 value, if possible, as option in the indicator setting , so one can adjust it as option, that will be perfect.

,Also, I would appreciate, if you may add alerts when week signal (i.e. indicator_color2 and indicator_color4).
Thanks
adx trend smoothed alerts and arrows 3.mq4
(19.82 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
as

talaate wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 9:44 am
Dear Mrtools
Would you let alerts and arrows display on the strong signal (i.e. indicator_color1 and indicator_color3) as they are more than level 2 (0.05). You may also add level 2 value, if possible, as option in the indicator setting , so one can adjust it as option, that will be perfect.

,Also, I would appreciate, if you may add alerts when week signal (i.e. indicator_color2 and indicator_color4).
Thanks
adx trend smoothed alerts and arrows 3.mq4
as
The original arrows do you want to keep? Btw, Thanks for posting this indicator, had forgot about it.

ps) since won't get to finish till late tomorrow, try this preliminary version (no alerts or arrows yet) but the code is optimized somewhat and it should be a lighter, faster version.
adx trend smoothed (alerts + arrows + mtf).ex4
(48.63 KiB) Downloaded 338 times
USDCHFM15.png

ChuChu Rocket wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 4:52 pm
Yes! Sort of! One shows rangebound a bit better :)
As you say: sort of...
I got out with a loss when price moved below what I regarded as range yesterday, only to see it "explode" upwards a short while later.
So yesterday this ADX would have served me well...
Just goes to show: context is everything...

mrtools wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 1:09 pm
The original arrows do you want to keep? Btw, Thanks for posting this indicator, had forgot about it.

ps) since won't get to finish till late tomorrow, try this preliminary version (no alerts or arrows yet) but the code is optimized somewhat and it should be a lighter, faster version.
Hi mrtools
Yes it is great code by the pioneer mladen, I used always in any chart.
About the arrows, from my point of view, it should be kept whenever with alerts is taken place according to the signal is more than the trend level.
Thanks mrtools and ofcourse we all appreciate the pioneer malden
________________________________________________________________________________
P.S.
By the way, Is is possible to add some options to the moving averages indicator used in your main chart,

talaate wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 10:15 pm
Hi mrtools
Yes it is great code by the pioneer mladen, I used always in any chart.
About the arrows, from my point of view, it should be kept whenever with alerts is taken place according to the signal is more than the trend level.
Thanks mrtools and ofcourse we all appreciate the pioneer malden
________________________________________________________________________________
P.S.
By the way, Is is possible to add some options to the moving averages indicator used in your main chart,
Try now.
EURUSDM15.png
adx trend smoothed (alerts + arrows + mtf).ex4
(73.13 KiB) Downloaded 247 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

42 Replies 26985 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

42 Replies
    2. How Do You Like FS Indicators?

13 Replies 6097 Views

by ionone, Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:25 pm in MT4 Indicators

13 Replies
    3. What are these indicators doing or made from?

1 Replies 1672 Views

by billbroch, Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:00 am in MT4 Indicators

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”