NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: ADX_Smoothed Min

ionone wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:07 pm
I just listened to a BST podcast, and the interviewed talked about an ADX that plots the min value of ADX from N bars ago instead of the actual value and he said it was one of the best to determine early reversals. Not too sure about it, but I programmed it, from a smoothed ADX by Ehlers
(only the main trend indicator is computed using barsBack, not DI+DI-)
enjoy
Hi ionone,
Here on the chart I once have ADX Filled with period 18 and the ADX smoothed also with period 18.
What is the difference here other than the ADX line?
(Excuse my question, my knowledge of English is very poor, so I didn't understand anything about the video)
Thank you and best regards

Screenshot (152).png
Be patient and wait for your chance

Re: ADX_Smoothed Min

Skyold wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:40 pm
Hi ionone,
Here on the chart I once have ADX Filled with period 18 and the ADX smoothed also with period 18.
What is the difference here other than the ADX line?
(Excuse my question, my knowledge of English is very poor, so I didn't understand anything about the video)
Thank you and best regards

Screenshot (152).png
Set the smooth to true

Re: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

From Mladen::::

ADXm - on-chart version

It is not just a mere transform to on-chart version, but is having additions compared to the original ADXm (namely averages choice for price pre-smoothing, filtering, floating levels, ...). All in all, some playing recommended (as usual), but is seems to be usable with those additions ...
ADXm (on chart).ex4
(83.27 KiB) Downloaded 154 times
adxm_on_chart.png

mrtools wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 4:16 am

ADXm - on-chart version

It is not just a mere transform to on-chart version, but is having additions compared to the original ADXm (namely averages choice for price pre-smoothing, filtering, floating levels, ...). All in all, some playing recommended (as usual), but is seems to be usable with those additions ...
Hi mrtools,
Thank you very much for the awesome ADX indicators and of course mladen and their tireless efforts for the community.
Skyold
Screenshot (168).png

mrtools wrote:
ADXm - on-chart version
Thank you for posting this up Mrtools. I've always loved these on-chart indicators, they are certainly special and these one looks good for trading breakouts :)
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Latest: Why was I banned from Forex-station?

mrtools wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 3:50 am
This is an older version of ADXm originally from ANG, nice indicator but the colors repainted, Mladen fixed it in this version.
1st test: methinks, it works real well
US100M15.png

mrtools wrote:

ADXm - on-chart version

Hello mrtools,
could you please insert the indi the option next higher tf?
Many Thanks

1. Similar Topics

1. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

26 Replies 16673 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

26 Replies
    2. How Do You Like FS Indicators?

13 Replies 2745 Views

by ionone, Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:25 pm in MT4 Indicators

13 Replies
    3. What are these indicators doing or made from?

1 Replies 460 Views

by billbroch, Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:00 am in MT4 Indicators

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”