Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

@Brother SAL

Also I want to Thank You So Much for all your kind efforts,mentorship & guidance here at this thread.
I am going Green as usual using candlestick math, S&R, Pivots & some of your old indicators. hitting 10k to 163k in 24hrs in "Practice Account" & counting the winrate happily.
Capture1a.JPG
Capture1b.JPG

k_khan_bt wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:29 pm
Good Day Brother @SAL, which Indicator is printing Green & Red Arrows with the Boxed Arrows in following sc shot, if Possible Pl Share!
I follow back with my testing result as usual.
thanks for your share your test results.. keep post and improve the strategy if its help for others as well.
its super trend signal indicator mt4 repaint . i use just for trend to see.

sal wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:43 pm
fariborz787 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:01 pm
Thank you Sal ;)
welcome bro.. try to share your improvement and explain, it will helps others to learn
ok bro ... You and pacois and deez are my master in bo . I am a beginner . I can't speak English well but i try with google translate :idea:

TY @Sal

Can't Emphasize more on reading charts for
Price Action,S&R,Pivots & Divergence for me every indicator comes next to it may be u do not agree but i am missing @AmunRa for his contribution wished he could not ve invented that crap xl sheet. however supersignal is good if coupled with stoch for 5-mins charts in finding divergence.
Captur1e.JPG
Captur2e.JPG
Captu4re.JPG

DislikeRe: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

k_khan_bt wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:43 pm
TY @Sal

@AmunRa for his contribution wished he could not ve invented that crap xl sheet.
man cannot believe amunra he never come back........... just cos of the excel spreadsheet fiasco............. sort of remind me of mntiwana how he run away from dis site after being annoyed by pava & alex............. man :eh: :eh: :eh:
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
For real news, go to: Infowars.com 👈

k_khan_bt wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:43 pm
TY @Sal

Can't Emphasize more on reading charts for
Price Action,S&R,Pivots & Divergence for me every indicator comes next to it may be u do not agree but i am missing @AmunRa for his contribution wished he could not ve invented that crap xl sheet. however supersignal is good if coupled with stoch for 5-mins charts in finding divergence.
@k_khan
super signal indicator is really super if its REPAINT.. but if we smart you can get money.. today i did a new test with SMA,super signal & one NRP indicator- white arrows (its optional)
sure this is really great. only issue, we can get max. 6 to 8 signal , but i love this signal is enough than tons singal. all signal for 5 bar expiry .
now a days, pacois is not comes in binary and noone help for the modifiy signal. so i was thingking to why should drop stratgey in this page.. :(
trendsuper.jpg
Screenshot_1.jpg

CandlesticksRe: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

However Here is a Gem that worth a lot to be on chart the least it can do is to provide quite a strong signal confirmation specially at M-5 charts another benefit is that it may remind you of candle stick pattern all the time to be sure about catching up right direction of the market.
If You include it to testing you will surely be happy.
1Capture.JPG
2Capture.JPG
Candlestick_alerts_set.ex4
(79.06 KiB) Downloaded 301 times
Candlestick_alerts_set.mq4
(35.07 KiB) Downloaded 365 times

1. Similar Topics

1. 11 Replies
    2. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

19 Replies 7905 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

19 Replies