Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

TY @Sal

Can't Emphasize more on reading charts for
Price Action,S&R,Pivots & Divergence for me every indicator comes next to it may be u do not agree but i am missing @AmunRa for his contribution wished he could not ve invented that crap xl sheet. however supersignal is good if coupled with stoch for 5-mins charts in finding divergence.
Attachments
These users thanked the author k_khan_bt for the post:
moey_dw
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

DislikeRe: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

k_khan_bt wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:43 pm TY @Sal

@AmunRa for his contribution wished he could not ve invented that crap xl sheet.
man cannot believe amunra he never come back........... just cos of the excel spreadsheet fiasco............. sort of remind me of mntiwana how he run away from dis site after being annoyed by pava & alex............. man :eh: :eh: :eh:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
k_khan_bt
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

k_khan_bt wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:43 pm TY @Sal

Can't Emphasize more on reading charts for
Price Action,S&R,Pivots & Divergence for me every indicator comes next to it may be u do not agree but i am missing @AmunRa for his contribution wished he could not ve invented that crap xl sheet. however supersignal is good if coupled with stoch for 5-mins charts in finding divergence.
@k_khan
super signal indicator is really super if its REPAINT.. but if we smart you can get money.. today i did a new test with SMA,super signal & one NRP indicator- white arrows (its optional)
sure this is really great. only issue, we can get max. 6 to 8 signal , but i love this signal is enough than tons singal. all signal for 5 bar expiry .
now a days, pacois is not comes in binary and noone help for the modifiy signal. so i was thingking to why should drop stratgey in this page.. :(
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

@Sal,
Bro A Question Why we re adding new stuff & forgetting old tested stuff?
I believe you should consider verification of Super Signal with my old tested stuff on M-5 here is #SSL & MBFX Read Super signal with it & kindly let know the results, Note we may need @Pacois's kindness to redo both of them.
moey_dw
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

CandlesticksRe: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

However Here is a Gem that worth a lot to be on chart the least it can do is to provide quite a strong signal confirmation specially at M-5 charts another benefit is that it may remind you of candle stick pattern all the time to be sure about catching up right direction of the market.
If You include it to testing you will surely be happy.
binaryverseofficial

k_khan_bt wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:42 pm @Sal,
Bro A Question Why we re adding new stuff & forgetting old tested stuff?
I believe you should consider verification of Super Signal with my old tested stuff on M-5 here is #SSL & MBFX Read Super signal with it & kindly let know the results, Note we may need @Pacois's kindness to redo both of them.
i am still sticking on super signal channel .. i have got a good results with my new strategy.. :) see the difference , may you all our coders /extert traders can easily identify this rules. :)
see snap first without channel and then look in added cahnnel :)
hope its an holy grail.. needs more tests..
white arrows are my rules followed.
arrow confrim after close bar as marked reversal position.
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 5):
k_khan_bt, charli, shinnosuke, dwenblade, johncker
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi