Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Mustafa wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:09 pm The 2nd trade was better in the sense it made profit.... However, I entered early without 2nd dot confirmation..... This is called revenge trading..... I revenged the first loser by entering the 2nd earlier.....
Hi please help me setup my chart just like yours and tell me which indicators you removed or installed from the zip file sent by XARD, because my chart doesn't look like that, infact its confusing to me because it has too many moving averages, so please can you just tell me how you set up your chart

Thank you

In the Xmas Edition I now show the 15m 2nd Dot & 2nd Arrow on the 5m chart.
Xard777

OOps! Another senior moment, just realised that I posted a 15m chart - Duh!
Here is the 5m chart for comparison.
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 14):
fadhayemustafa, Narkarn, kowal81, Castle73, Skyold, Dandanakka, Mechkad, Mustafa, cinare, Thangarasu, Erebøs_X, zangar, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Mdladlasinqobile wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:25 am

Hi please help me setup my chart just like yours and tell me which indicators you removed or installed from the zip file sent by XARD, because my chart doesn't look like that, infact its confusing to me because it has too many moving averages, so please can you just tell me how you set up your chart

Thank you
Hi.. I don't think I removed anything important from the original settings. I just did a little customization to adopt it to my laptop screen. However, I am sharing what I think will be helpful for your purpose.. I am sharing the template to make your chart look like mine. I hope it helps.
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 2):
kvak, tokjanggut

Mustafa wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:58 pm

Hi.. I don't think I removed anything important from the original settings. I just did a little customization to adopt it to my laptop screen. However, I am sharing what I think will be helpful for your purpose.. I am sharing the template to make your chart look like mine. I hope it helps.
Hi
I just noticed most of those indicators on that screenshot are not on the zip file i downloaded, is it possible for you to forward me all those indicators.

francisfinley stimpy wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:59 pm Even though I was saying to Xard its pointless shorting US stocks...

(3 cars hence points looks so high)

XARD: Nice trade - Are you running two versions?
Yes, two version overlay just mucking about with it and your ADR levels

XARD: Cool, you can use your winnings to buy that 50" 4K TV from ASDA for £269 :-)
Attachments
These users thanked the author francisfinley stimpy for the post:
kowal81