Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Cladi39 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:25 am
This is the way to take a correct trade, of corse i use my knowledge to find the entry point. basically is this.
First of all we look for signal in H1 then we go to M5 and look for signal to take the trade.
The Xard system will put the trend in your favor, then you must put your knowledge to find the correct candle to enter.
More things you have in favor better will be % of win.
So correct trend + correct pattern + correct money management = success.

XARD: Having established the 2nd dot on the 1hr/15m, I would look to enter my trade on the cross of the Trend line on the 5m.
My entry is little more conservative :)

Cladi39 wrote:
This is the way to take a correct trade, of corse i use my knowledge to find the entry point. basically is this.
First of all we look for signal in H1 then we go to M5 and look for signal to take the trade.
The Xard system will put the trend in your favor, then you must put your knowledge to find the correct candle to enter.

XARD: Having established the 2nd dot on the 1hr/15m, I would look to enter my trade on the cross of the Trend line on the 5m.
Hi
I have a problem with my charts, can you please help me, they dont look like the ones above, i cant even see the fibonacci instrument on my charts.. If anyone can help me with the full Xard system which will look exactly like the one above please can you share it with me

Mustafa wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:09 pm
The 2nd trade was better in the sense it made profit.... However, I entered early without 2nd dot confirmation..... This is called revenge trading..... I revenged the first loser by entering the 2nd earlier.....
Hi please help me setup my chart just like yours and tell me which indicators you removed or installed from the zip file sent by XARD, because my chart doesn't look like that, infact its confusing to me because it has too many moving averages, so please can you just tell me how you set up your chart

Thank you

Cladi39 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:06 am
Cladi39 wrote:

My entry is little more conservative :)
XARD ,

Do yo mean , if there is no 2 nd dot showing on the 1 hr , you take the 2 nd dot on the 15 min ??

edit :

Forget it ! stupid question ...
What I meant to say that there is not always a second dot with or without label showing on the 1 hr and/or 15 min !
Like today on the Dow .

Mdladlasinqobile wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:25 am
Mustafa wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:09 pm
The 2nd trade was better in the sense it made profit.... However, I entered early without 2nd dot confirmation..... This is called revenge trading..... I revenged the first loser by entering the 2nd earlier.....
Hi please help me setup my chart just like yours and tell me which indicators you removed or installed from the zip file sent by XARD, because my chart doesn't look like that, infact its confusing to me because it has too many moving averages, so please can you just tell me how you set up your chart

Thank you
Hi.. I don't think I removed anything important from the original settings. I just did a little customization to adopt it to my laptop screen. However, I am sharing what I think will be helpful for your purpose.. I am sharing the template to make your chart look like mine. I hope it helps.
Screenshot_4.png
XU-Beta For Small Screens.tpl
(133.04 KiB) Downloaded 103 times

Mustafa wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:58 pm
Mdladlasinqobile wrote:

Thank you
Hi.. I don't think I removed anything important from the original settings. I just did a little customization to adopt it to my laptop screen. However, I am sharing what I think will be helpful for your purpose.. I am sharing the template to make your chart look like mine. I hope it helps.
Thank you very much 🤝

Mustafa wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:58 pm
Mdladlasinqobile wrote:

Thank you
Hi
I just noticed most of those indicators on that screenshot are not on the zip file i downloaded, is it possible for you to forward me all those indicators.

1. Similar Topics

1. 229 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

323 Replies 40739 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

323 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”