Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

The message is always the same, take the trade off the 2nd Dot.
It is the best place for an entry, it's where price sets itself up for a move.
It is nothing new, it's what is on all of my previous setups. The only difference is that the latest Xmas setup will show a marker at the 2nd dot is all.

The 15m and the 5min TFs show the 2nd dot more often than the 1hr, 4hr & Daily. It is just smaller cycles is all.
If you are an investor then invest your money off the 2nd dot on the 4hr or Daily chart.
If you are an intraday trader then trade off the 2nd dot on the 15min or 5min chart (more frequent usually every day and sometimes twice a day).

If you take the trade off the 2nd dot and you make 5%, 10% or 30% then you know to just wait for these setups to appear on your chart and get in on the moves.
There is no smoke or mirrors, it's not rocket science, just common sense when you look at the numbers. It is totally achievable. Don't take my word for it, simply d/l any of the setups at the start of this thread and prove it to yourself.
Once you see and start trading off the 2nd dot you will see that you can trade subsequent dots along the way in the same direction until the move has played out and the whole cycle starts again.
In all my years I have never came across another trading strategy that is so consistent. The 2nd dot is your staging area that allows you to trade all the other dots along the way in the same directional move and it works with forex, commodities & indices. I just choose indices as they move more.
All the best
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:15 pm The message is always the same, take the trade off the 2nd Dot.
It is nothing new, it's what is on all of my previous setups. The only difference is that the latest Xmas setup will show a marker at the 2nd dot is all.

The 15m and the 5min TFs show the 2nd dot more often than the 1hr, 4hr & Daily. It is just smaller cycles is all.
If you are an investor then invest your money off the 2nd dot on the 4hr or Daily chart.
If you are an intraday trader then trade off the 2nd dot on the 15min or 5min chart (more frequent usually every day and sometimes twice a day).

If you take the trade off the 2nd dot and you make 5%, 10% or 30% then you know to just wait for these setups to appear on your chart and get in on the moves.
There is no smoke or mirrors, it's not rocket science, just common sense when you look at the numbers. It is totally achievable. Don't take my word for it, simply d/l any of the setups at the start of this thread and prove it to yourself.
Once you see and start trading off the 2nd dot you will see that you can trade subsequent dots along the way in the same direction until the move has played out and the whole cycle starts again.
In all my years I have never came across another trading strategy that is so consistent. The 2nd dot is your staging area that allows you to trade all the other dots along the way in the same directional move and it works with forex, commodities & indices. I just choose indices as they move more.
All the best
Xard777
You are right with everything you say EXCEPT
professional standards don't allow for such risk as each trade should limit risk between 1-3% of your capital (depending on your risk profile).
If you risk more - or much more - as you seem to do successfully - it must be based on experience (that tells you precisely what your risk-reward ratio is, how high your win-rate is, and how much drawdown you can psychologically stomach over at least 100 trades).

XARD: I leave tons of pips on the table so you can trade a lesser lot size and make way more with less risk. I just don't like being in a trade too long. once I hit my target I tend to just walk away from the computer and go do something else. Just now I am having a competition with my kids to see who can make the most (it's a great way to make something second nature by repetition). If you trade the same way day in day out you will see that the patterns repeat - that said, just trade whatever lot size that you are comfortable with.
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
tvhh94, Mundu19

Here in this 15min chart you can see the cycle moves by way of the thick ZZ line and the ARROWS.
Off these cycle moves you can see the 2nd dot, price tends to not go beyond this 2nd dot and we can safely start to take trades from here.
If and when price does cross back over a 2nd dot then simply get out, WAIT and watch.
The pattern will repeat and you can get in on the move and all the subsequent moves thereafter.
Once we recognise this type of 2nd dot move we simply repeat on all the UP and DOWN cycles day in day out.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 5):
LJC, tvhh94, Mundu19, Jedidiah, StuartWong

xard777 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:15 pm The message is always the same, take the trade off the 2nd Dot.

All the best
Xard777
Xard ,
So , for example this morning .......... after the primary 2 nd dot formed , you took the short entry at the secundary 2 nd dot - marker 3404,61 ? Is this correct ??
XARD: Yes
These users thanked the author flandria for the post:
StuartWong

xard777 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:30 pm Here in this 15min chart you can see the cycle moves by way of the thick ZZ line and the ARROWS.
Off these cycle moves you can see the 2nd dot, price tends to not go beyond this 2nd dot and we can safely start to take trades from here.
If and when price does cross back over a 2nd dot then simply get out, WAIT and watch.
The pattern will repeat and you can get in on the move and all the subsequent moves thereafter.
Once we recognise this type of 2nd dot move we simply repeat on all the UP and DOWN cycles day in day out.
Xard777
If this is generally so then you don't need the MAs any more (and price crossing the fast MA before entering).
XARD: It is always good to take the trade as price crosses the MA line (added confirmation).

We can see that price retreated back towards the 2nd dot 3408.62
The dot held and a SELL trade taken with an imaginary tight stop just above the 2nd dot.
Like I said, just watch for the 2nd dot and watch what happens. It is not that hard.
I gotta go, I am missing out on Pips.
Xard777

OOps! I forgot to mention, take a look at the Gold 4hr Dashed Support/Resistance lines on the chart.
Keep them in mind when taking trades - they change every day :-)
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 9):
flandria, josi, SWicak, Skyold, LJC, tvhh94, fadhayemustafa, Jedidiah, StuartWong

josi wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:22 pm
You are right with everything you say EXCEPT
professional standards don't allow for such risk as each trade should limit risk between 1-3% of your capital (depending on your risk profile).
If you risk more - or much more - as you seem to do successfully - it must be based on experience (that tells you precisely what your risk-reward ratio is, how high your win-rate is, and how much drawdown you can psychologically stomach over at least 100 trades).

XARD: I leave tons of pips on the table so you can trade a lesser lot size and make way more with less risk. I just don't like being in a trade too long. once I hit my target I tend to just walk away from the computer and go do something else. Just now I am having a competition with my kids to see who can make the most (it's a great way to make something second nature by repetition). If you trade the same way day in day out you will see that the patterns repeat - that said, just trade whatever lot size that you are comfortable with.
Bro josi. We have been waiting for the development of the strategy for so long, and if you do not understand something, then do like other traders - look for a lot of time and read all the post-results, starting with the first.
And then stop asking such "awkward" questions.
I personally spent 3 months studying the posts

[quote=RomanUkraine post_id=1295420157 time=1601971909 user_id=4936051]

I take it that your English is somewhat "rusty".
I didn't ask a question in this post - but stated how and why one could differ from professional standards (as far as risk is concerned).
I guess you should "personally" spend another 3 months on the topic of risk management (there are whole libraries of books about it).

Try and not think too much into it. Yes, the bigger moves happen after price crosses the Trend line (regardless of TF) but the staging area where it all starts from is the 2nd Dot.
If we know our start point (2nd Dot) and we also know our end point (Large Arrow with thick ZZ line drawn) then our potential is limitless.
We can compound our efforts...
% markup = (100 / start fund x end fund - 100)
If we average out our markup over a week, month, whatever...
Future growth = (fund x 1.markup ^n) where n = our repeated trades.
At the end of the day it is not rocket science, it is staring us in the face, just look at the 5m or the 15m chart

Next to my desk I have a Dry wall where I keep a note of the 2nd Dots that I am tracking.
It helps with keeping me in the direction of my trades within the current cycle.
Dow Jones______S&P500
28059 DN_______3387 DN
27319 UP_______3315 UP
28188 DN_______3408 DN

Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 7):
flandria, Skyold, oskar656, fadhayemustafa, Mundu19, Jedidiah, StuartWong