Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

PIPin Tom wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:12 pm Hello XARD

Maybe this has been talked about and/or dealt with but I can't find it! Is it possible to change the coloring system for the indicators somehow? I am just so used to my Scheme that I would really like to follow it.
Thank you
Respect

P.S. Hoping for that stocking stuffing :thumbup:

You can customize all colors of the indicators that has been published just explore a little bit more

Boobligoom wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:45 pm Please give me an exact explanation of the correct entry to open a trade. Show me if it's written somewhere. I am completely confused with the designation of the pink, blue and gray circles and how to interpret them.
BIG BLUE/RED CIRCLES - beginning of the cycle
2nd small blue/red circles after the BIG BLUE/RED CIRCLES - indication of possible reversal
gray dots - smaller cycles = smaller targets
These users thanked the author kowal81 for the post (total 5):
traderokey, oskar656, Boobligoom, Prado, StuartWong

xard777 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:19 am OK, I have finished the Xmas Edition.
I will as usual test the shit out of it over the coming months :-)

Last Friday I did 38% on account testing it out. My eldest daughter did 48.75% on account. Both of us hardly traded on Friday.
We left a lot of Pip$ on the table. During the coming months we plan to see just how many Pip$ we can actually take off the table.
Should be fun
All the best
Xard777

PS Everyone likes to wake up on Xmas Day to find a free gift in their stocking.
It is all well and good posting these fantastic account % growth numbers but they are meaningless without showing your entries and exits to achieve these. The majority of people on here are so confused they don't know which way is up anymore and are constantly asking to be shown where and when to enter and exit.

Come on lad, show us what you've got!
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

Senior Rob wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:25 am

It is all well and good posting these fantastic account % growth numbers but they are meaningless without showing your entries and exits to achieve these. The majority of people on here are so confused they don't know which way is up anymore and are constantly asking to be shown where and when to enter and exit.

Come on lad, show us what you've got!
I think u miss this one

XARD: trade 1 was a double trade and trade 2 was a single trade taken after the pink dot just as price went up past the 3321.72 marker.
The trade 2 tends to be a much bigger move and if you look at any instrument and watch for the price at the trade 2 marker you will see the larger move take place.