NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

DownloadRe: 4 time frame rsi levels

Upgraded 4 time frame rsi levels

- made user friendly
- using the better way of choosing time frames
- code optimized

4 time frame rsi.png
[/quote]

Hello to all, my first post here. Many thanks to all for the work you do. I am using this indicator and I have one question about it in relation to the alerts, I have set the alert level to 4. Does this mean that only whren4 boxes of same color appear that an alert will trigger? At the moment I get alerts when there are only one or two boxes? Is this correct? Am I doing something wrong? Again many thanks.
4tf.PNG
maahome

ExclamationRe: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators for MT4

I have tested deeply the (4 time frame Waddah Attar explosion nmc.exe), and unfortunately it repaints, it gave me a signal to go ahead and take a long trade when all the colors aligned ( the 4hr/D1/W1/MN), i traded AUDCHF at 03:59. i went to check the chart at 12:30, i saw that the signal disappeared and like no signal was given at all. !!

things like that will easily wipe your trading account.
Untitled.png
This is at 03:59 (1st 4hr candle)
after audchf.PNG
this is after taking the trade.

Re: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators for MT4

Abdullabinshams wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:02 pm
I have tested deeply the (4 time frame Waddah Attar explosion nmc.exe), and unfortunately it repaints, it gave me a signal to go ahead and take a long trade when all the colors aligned ( the 4hr/D1/W1/MN), i traded AUDCHF at 03:59. i went to check the chart at 12:30, i saw that the signal disappeared and like no signal was given at all. !!

It looks like the indicator lag 1 candle. Its normal thing and every indicators lag or repeat.

xv4rsf wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:13 pm
Abdullabinshams wrote:

It looks like the indicator lag 1 candle. Its normal thing and every indicators lag or repeat.
i understand, but this has nothing to do with lag. it recalculated and changed it gave me signal. like every repainting indicator.

Abdullabinshams wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:04 pm
xv4rsf wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:13 pm

i understand, but this has nothing to do with lag. it recalculated and changed it gave me signal. like every repainting indicator.
Yes you have right if it is not repaint it will be still green squares and then it will be 1 candle lag. Signal indicators repeat or lagging they cannot predict future. Maybe accept lost is best think.
IMHO - I see on pictures only trend indicators maybe its good also put some OBOS ( overbougt ocersold indicator) maybe the price was OB and want to go down.
Horizontal level are also important ( SR or SD) .......... only idea.

Abdullabinshams wrote:

Not repainting, just normal mtf behavior!!! Explained here viewtopic.php?p=1295413150#p1295413150

1. Similar Topics

1. What is "Arrows on newest higher time frame bar"?

4 Replies 1427 Views

by Ananddeb, Sat May 02, 2020 1:12 am in MT4 Indicators

4 Replies
    2. Yes, I can predict the market (for a short time)

2 Replies 1753 Views

by hero447, Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:23 pm in Trading Journals

2 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”